Is There Any Evidence that the New Testament was Originally Written in Greek?

Oh, I didn't know that. Wow, you are so great to do a internet search and provide this never before seen information. Truly, here is the answer that everyone has been looking for. LOL.

Seriously, you haven't read the first post of this thread where this has all been dealt with.
Yes I read it and I disagree with your assertion. The scholarship does as well with an overwhelming consensus if was originally written in Greek.

Yes I read it and I disagree with your assertion. The scholarship does as well with an overwhelming consensus if was originally written in Greek.
The question is - whose scholarship? The vast majority of Greek New Testament scholars are NOT experts in Aramaic. Believe me, I have researched that fact extensively in trying to come to some kind of explanation why there is such a dogmatic stance for the belief of Greek primacy without any actual evidence.

You do realize that facts are not determined by consensus. LOL.

Koine Greek was the primary language spoken throughout the Greek empire from about 330 BC to AD 300. :)
Again, another popular Christian scholar myth. Koine Greek is not a spoken language. It is "translation Greek". No one ever spoke anything like what Koine Greek is.

Back
Top Bottom