Hello from Baltimore

Swordman

Greetings.

I got an email from an old acquaintance who recommended this group of forums, so I thought I would sign up and see what was going on. He mentioned that one topic area which seems to be pretty hot is Paul (and Jesus) within Judaism.

Since this is an introductory thread, here goes.

My name is Bob Anderson and I am a student of Scripture. I have taught at both the undergrad and graduate level, but I am always willing to learn.

I have a recently published book on the topic above, which is available from Wipf & Stock through Amazon at the following link (for the Kindle version).

(Sorry for the shameless advertising.)

I am not sure how much time I will have to participate, but I am curious how things will pan out with this set of forums.

Reach out if you have any questions.

Bob Anderson

Can anything good come out of Baltimore? Just kidding. I was stationed at Ft Meade years ago. I noticed a fair amount of Christian influence there, at least among believers in the military. While there I went to a very small church called "The People's Church". The pastor was Benny ? - don't remember his last name - Mills, maybe. He was a former police officer. He was very young, probably late 20's, he had a wife and a young girl. However, he did not accept the Trinity, and he tried to get me to believe that too - which thankfully I never accepted 100%.

Can anything good come out of Baltimore? Just kidding. I was stationed at Ft Meade years ago. I noticed a fair amount of Christian influence there, at least among believers in the military. While there I went to a very small church called "The People's Church". The pastor was Benny ? - don't remember his last name - Mills, maybe. He was a former police officer. He was very young, probably late 20's, he had a wife and a young girl. However, he did not accept the Trinity, and he tried to get me to believe that too - which thankfully I never accepted 100%.
Good for you.
Shalom

I am about 15 minutes from Fort Meade.

My sister lives about an hour or so north of Baltimore in York, Pa I had a secret clearance with a defense contractor in Hunt Valley.

Back
Top Bottom