Consider the following information, by the Holy spirit of Yahava, which is able to read the soul intent.

MatthewG

Sitting here thinking about the goodness and the pondering things about Yahava, or Yahweh, or Jehovah which many by individualistic terms choose which name thet perfer and there is no need for me to be combative or try to win at debating.

Debating only tends to waste time, especially if neither party is open to dialouging and exchanging. You may be thinking to yourself right now, what could be next on the question, are you someone who connects directly to Yahava by and through power in the mighty name of Yeshua, or Jesus as some people tend to use, whom was also named Immanuel, which is “God among us” by and through the flesh of Christ, which was also by the help of the very Spirit of God, in which the Word was able to dwell in the flesh and perform the Fathers will, by the fleshly choice of putting down his own will, and submitting that may Yahava himselfs be done, by and through the Holy Spirit of God (which dwells in believers today), which is humbling for one to think about the Lord Yeshua, who is the Master of words, a prophet, a underdog as some might say, the very Word of God that was spoke when Yahava said, “Let there be light” and it was so. And Yahava separated the light from the darkness.

With these things in mind, would you consider the Bible itself to be a thing to be used and forced on people to accept at face value? Is it possible that people who are born in different countries and they are raised by their grandparents.

The grandparents taught the kids buddism, or hinduism, or say the mulism faith, or the baha’ faith, which was native and rooted in their culture of the time and place and lets say none of them have ever had access to the bible and the areas of study and subject of those cultural religions would Yahava the God of Israel, be able to see within those confinds of space which cover religion, find a person who has a willingly heart of faith and does by the heart believe there is a great one than himself and he seek after he who created his own soul, will be pleased by their faith in loving the LORD your God with all your heart, your mind and your soul?

Shorter version:

Can people in other religions, lets say a highly educated college class which the lessons over the past two years pertain to study of a lot of histories and a lot of opinions to consider within that age itself, quite outstanding, be able to find Yahava without ever perhaps knowing, hearing, however that individual is given the holy spirit and rewarded for deligently seeking Yahava out, and they also should know that he is well pleased by anyone who is desrious to reach out in faith and talk and connect with your Maker.

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Acts 10:43
All the prophets testify about Him that everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins through His name."

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Romans 10
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

No Jesus no Salvation
Know Jesus know salvation

Jesus said the OT was about Himself

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

hope this helps !!!

The battle has never been whether God exists or not. Fools say there is no God.

The battle is for WHO God is. Debate is good. There are times when it "wastes time" but what doesn't? Jesus appealed to "Eternal things". Finding "treasure" above.

Most people seek debate to confirm their own bias. Not to seek the truth. Jesus said very clearly.....

Those that "seek find".

Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mat 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Mat 7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

However, there is a HUGE problem relative to seeking God.

1. Must seek God by faith.

Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 9:33 as it is written, “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense; and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

There is a "Stumbling Block" to be found in Jesus Christ. There is a reason that Jesus hasn't come to you and "hit over the head" to force you know Him. This life is about challenging our perceptions and our motives.

We can NEVER....... EARN... the Benevolence of God. The Grace of God. Even when you think you're doing good.... Just like you think God desires.....

You're often just doing it for yourself. That is why salvation is in FAITH ALONE. Faith in WHO you see in Jesus Christ.

2. Must seek God for the right reasons. (Motives)

There are competing theologies relative to the nature of God. Some, believe they should seek God for any reason. Including seeking God for their own personal benefit. We know this is not true. Jesus feed the multitude in John 6 but he soon LEFT them without saying a word. When they found Him again, they questioned why. He said these words to them....

Joh 6:26 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves.
Joh 6:27 Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”

They didn't seek to know Him, they sought Him to avoid damnation. They sought Him for what they perceived they could gain from Him.

You must realize that sinful men very seldom seek anything more than what benefits.... THEM.

3. Seeking God is about abandoning "idols"....

Joh 8:21 So he said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek me, and you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come.”
Joh 8:22 So the Jews said, “Will he kill himself, since he says, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?”
Joh 8:23 He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

It our goal to "cast down".... "imaginations".

2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

It is essential that all men seek God..... not the countless "idols of imagination" that exist in this world.

Sitting here thinking about the goodness and the pondering things about Yahava, or Yahweh, or Jehovah which many by individualistic terms choose which name thet perfer and there is no need for me to be combative or try to win at debating.

Debating only tends to waste time,
BINGO!!!! "Vain Jangling". just another "intellectual exercise" meaning nothing.
would you consider the Bible itself to be a thing to be used and forced on people
Who's "Forcing anything"? The Bible is the record of God's Word. Take it or leave it. Your decision will have consequences.
Can people in other religions, lets say a highly educated college class which the lessons over the past two years pertain to study of a lot of histories and a lot of opinions to consider within that age itself, quite outstanding, be able to find Yahava.
Yup - "Education" has nothing to do with it, however. God, through the Holy Spirit can blow away all sorts of false "education" / "knowledge" in a MILLISECOND just by Convicting the person of their SIN, and impending judgement.

Let those who are called to such heralding of Israel's Messiah to others do so in service to their King.

To the rest:

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:15.

AND IF THEY'RE NOT ASKING THEN SAY NOTHING.

Those that live in darkness don't like the light to shine on them. They hate it. A Christian is to live their lives different from the world. If Christians are not living epistles to be read of men then there's something wrong. Their spiritual walk is dead. Useless. And sinful. God can't and won't use such a person.
The season to share Jesus or one's faith in God is when a question is asked. And then with wisdom (which doesn't come overnight) and knowledge one can plant a seed or water a seed. God always prepares a person to receive something of eternal life and so it is very important to do one's business quietly, to live with all men as peaceably as possible and always be ready.
But all this stepping over each other to "share the gospel" with unbelievers hurts the cause of Christ because now with the teaching that EVERYBODY is supposed to share the gospel makes everyone an apostle and the question begs to be asked: Where's the eye or the ear in the body of Christ if Christians are all taught to be the mouth.
Too much stupidity in the Church. And in the end the Church is full of people with false conversions and Christians end up calling their unsaved neighbor "brother" because they went with them on Sunday and raised a hand or walked an aisle and in doing so join Christ to a harlot not knowing if the either of you have the same Father.

Back
Top Bottom