Coming up on the actual 2,000 year anniversary of when Christ was crucified

Diserner

From some research I did, I estimate Christ was probably crucified in April of 31 AD/CE.

It's just an amazing thought I will probably live through the literal 2,000 year anniversary or Christ's crucifixion if 2031 ever rolls around.

From some research I did, I estimate Christ was probably crucified in April of 31 AD/CE.

It's just an amazing thought I will probably live through the literal 2,000 year anniversary or Christ's crucifixion if 2031 ever rolls around.
(Smile), maybe.... but Hosea 6:2 also makes it clear. "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

101G.

(Smile), maybe.... but Hosea 6:2 also makes it clear. "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

101G.
yes, that third day HOUR, no man know but the Father. it just said IN the third day. not at the beginning of the third day? in the middle, or at the end no one knows but the Father, Psalms 110:1 is in effect.

101G.

yes, that third day HOUR, no man know but the Father. it just said IN the third day. not at the beginning of the third day? in the middle, or at the end no one knows but the Father, Psalms 110:1 is in effect.

101G.

hopefully there will be no more days soon.

the sun will go dark.

hopefully there will be no more days soon.

the sun will go dark.
we were in the Last day(s) over 2,000 years ago when the Lord Jesus spoke to us. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

not only will the sun go dark,,,,,, it will not be needed.

101G.

we were in the Last day(s) over 2,000 years ago when the Lord Jesus spoke to us. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

101G.

this sun is not His, which is why it is not needed and will end
when He returns for His 144k..

this sun is a raqia, dome over the cities of mystery babylon (which
oppress eden below them)... But we know in Ezekiel he destroys those cities...
(imminent, today)

Now you know why the sun goes dark.

Last edited:
About the sun....
God would NOT destroy something He made, and declared Good.

He does not destroy His Creation.. He created and all He created was perfect.

All of what we now live is not perfect. It will be over soon.

Plead Him it will end.

101G.
hoping it's the "24th of the 9th",
which is soon...
see what God says at the closing of haggai 2..

hoping it's the "24th of the 9th",
which is soon...
see what God says at the closing of haggai 2..
this is in reference to the VISION ... the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') that Daniel saw concerning the re-building of the Temple, temple II. this only has END TIME concerns for the Jews in which after the 62 weeks they reject GOD again.

101G.

this is in reference to the VISION ... the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') that Daniel saw concerning the re-building of the Temple, temple II. this only has END TIME concerns for the Jews in which after the 62 weeks they reject GOD again.

101G.
no.....

GINOLJC, to all.
the Daniel visions, both of them are still on target. the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') and the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone'), which address both the "HOUSESE." of Judah and Israel. after the completions of the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh').. 70 weeks, the House of Judah reject the Messiah, which open the door to the Gentiles, (strangers), the so-called LOST 10 TRIBES, or (THE HOUSE of ISRAEL, or JACOB), which was scattered throughout the world. for the Nation of Israel was Divided after Solomon. Judah and Benjamin in the south, and the 10 tribes, (the House of Israel), in the north.

the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') vision deals with the House of Judah, and the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') vision deals with the House of Israel, and the World entire world. for the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') vision is 2,300 morning and evening. where the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') vision deals with the House of Judah for 70 weeks FIRST. and in those 70 week comes the rebuilding of a. the temple, (49 years, actual 46 years, with 3 years of delays or 7 weeks). b. the city itself, 434 years or 62 weeks unto (messiah in 27ce at his baptism), with many refurbishments and finally c. a 7 year, or 1 week period divided in half of 3.5 years each, where the Messiah confirms the NEW COVENANT, and put an end to daily sacrifices, (except for the daily "BREAD", which he is, and is cut off. and after the second half of the 3.5 years, the jews are still in rejection of the Messiah even after the atonement and the giving of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, which is a probation period for the Jews, which consummate our brother Stephen being stoned, and killed, or Martyr.

and when our brother Stephen saw the Lord Jesus standing in heaven, this started the the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') for the HOUSE of JACOB/ISRAEL. for the NEW Covenant now make the HOUSE of Judah, (the Jews), and the HOUSE of Israel ... "ONE HOUSE, scripture, Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

Stranger: G3581 ξένος xenos (xe'-nos) adj.
1. foreign.
2. (literally) alien.
3. (figuratively) novel.
4. (by implication, actively) a host.
5. (by implication, passively) a guest.
[apparently a primary word]
KJV: host, strange(-r)

Foreigners: G3941 πάροικος paroikos (par'-oi-kos) adj.
1. having a home near.
2. (as noun) a by-dweller
(alien resident).
[from G3844 and G3624]
KJV: foreigner, sojourn, stranger
Root(s): G3844, G3624

now translation of both definitions.

Stranger: those who knew God afore, but fell away- "GENTILES" the scattered ones of the "HOUSE of JACOB" in the WORLD.

Foreigners: those who knew God now, but in disobedience, without Knowledge, going about to establish their own righteousness by the Law. "JEWS", the HOUSE of JUDAH. now both who was twain is now made one new man as Ephesians 2:15 clearly states.

now the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone'), the cleansing of both Jews and Gentiles with the Spirit, the Word of God until the full entrance of the (HOUSE of ISRAEL/JACOB). which will last 2,300 years. which from the Messiah Death until thew end, which will be around 2033, give or take a year or two. which after 2033 make us now in the third day as Hosea states, 6:2 "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

this word "revive " is synonyms with "RESTORE", which is synonyms with cleansing. and the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone'), is the cleansing of both Jews and Gentiles with the Spirit for 2,300 morning and evening. for the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') states, Daniel 8:13 "Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision (the H2377 chazown), concerning the daily sacrifice, (the Daily Bread, the Word of God), and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?" Daniel 8:14 "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." the sanctuary is the body of Christ". this cleasning is the work of the two witnesses continuing in the Earth today even as we speak. the WORK of John the Baptist... "BAPTISM", cleaning of the conscience, supportive scripture, 1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

and the cleansing of the Word of God, by the Spirit. John 15:1 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman." John 15:2 "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." John 15:3 "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you." and Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" Ephesians 5:26 "That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,"

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
the Daniel visions, both of them are still on target. the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') and the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone'), which address both the "HOUSESE." of Judah and Israel. after the completions of the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh').. 70 weeks, the House of Judah reject the Messiah, which open the door to the Gentiles, (strangers), the so-called LOST 10 TRIBES, or (THE HOUSE of ISRAEL, or JACOB), which was scattered throughout the world. for the Nation of Israel was Divided after Solomon. Judah and Benjamin in the south, and the 10 tribes, (the House of Israel), in the north.

the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') vision deals with the House of Judah, and the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') vision deals with the House of Israel, and the World entire world. for the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') vision is 2,300 morning and evening. where the H4758 מַראֶה mar'eh (mar-eh') vision deals with the House of Judah for 70 weeks FIRST. and in those 70 week comes the rebuilding of a. the temple, (49 years, actual 46 years, with 3 years of delays or 7 weeks). b. the city itself, 434 years or 62 weeks unto (messiah in 27ce at his baptism), with many refurbishments and finally c. a 7 year, or 1 week period divided in half of 3.5 years each, where the Messiah confirms the NEW COVENANT, and put an end to daily sacrifices, (except for the daily "BREAD", which he is, and is cut off. and after the second half of the 3.5 years, the jews are still in rejection of the Messiah even after the atonement and the giving of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, which is a probation period for the Jews, which consummate our brother Stephen being stoned, and killed, or Martyr.

and when our brother Stephen saw the Lord Jesus standing in heaven, this started the the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') for the HOUSE of JACOB/ISRAEL. for the NEW Covenant now make the HOUSE of Judah, (the Jews), and the HOUSE of Israel ... "ONE HOUSE, scripture, Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

1. foreign.
2. (literally) alien.
3. (figuratively) novel.

1. having a home near.
(alien resident).
[from G3844 and G3624]

now translation of both definitions.

Stranger: those who knew God afore, but fell away- "GENTILES" the scattered ones of the "HOUSE of JACOB" in the WORLD.

Foreigners: those who knew God now, but in disobedience, without Knowledge, going about to establish their own righteousness by the Law. "JEWS", the HOUSE of JUDAH. now both who was twain is now made one new man as Ephesians 2:15 clearly states.

now the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone'), the cleansing of both Jews and Gentiles with the Spirit, the Word of God until the full entrance of the (HOUSE of ISRAEL/JACOB). which will last 2,300 years. which from the Messiah Death until thew end, which will be around 2033, give or take a year or two. which after 2033 make us now in the third day as Hosea states, 6:2 "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

this word "revive " is synonyms with "RESTORE", which is synonyms with cleansing. and the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone'), is the cleansing of both Jews and Gentiles with the Spirit for 2,300 morning and evening. for the H2377 חָזוֹן chazown (chaw-zone') states, Daniel 8:13 "Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision (the H2377 chazown), concerning the daily sacrifice, (the Daily Bread, the Word of God), and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?" Daniel 8:14 "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." the sanctuary is the body of Christ". this cleasning is the work of the two witnesses continuing in the Earth today even as we speak. the WORK of John the Baptist... "BAPTISM", cleaning of the conscience, supportive scripture, 1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

and the cleansing of the Word of God, by the Spirit. John 15:1 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman." John 15:2 "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." John 15:3 "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you." and Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" Ephesians 5:26 "That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,"

101G.
quoting from the kjv, esau's sorcery text...
leaves me with little to say.

but i will try..
strangers and foreigners are always the demon nation types, such as esau... a corrupt type of soul.

jacob of course is spelled by esau's kjv.

the text is such a mess, so hardly is there a daily sacrifice... as I said, the last lines of haggai 2 speak to His return, very soon.
the translation is corrupt So.That. it will be always confused and therefore all the wrong interpretations...exactly the evil goal of the satanic realm. If the context of who is spoken about, nations vs. jacob is not clear then the result is a mess.

Last edited:
1. foreign.
2. (literally) alien.
3. (figuratively) novel.

1. having a home near.
(alien resident).
[from G3844 and G3624]
the nations, the demons. Literally, esaus incarnated on this earth, being of the nations.

the text is mistranslated, on purpose, sorcery. and applied to Christ or to us, when the term is not about us.
Ever.

If taken out of its actual context, a term can mean Anything.

Last edited:
ΞΕΝΟΣ (XENOS). Compare, 'father of gods', Zeus =Xenios, Zeus as the protector of foreigners.

So what foreigners are meant here ?

Certainly God's souls do not need Zeus. Who by the way is Adam.

Cheers.

I believe that the crucifixion date of Thursday, April 22, 34AD would be more correct. It is the only year near that time when Passover was on Wednesday, which would put the Feast of Unleavened Bread starting on Friday, the 23rd, the first day of which was a High Sabbath (John 19:31). Jesus ate the Last Supper after sundown on Wednesday night which would make it, according to the Jewish reckoning of a day starting at sundown the night before, already Thursday. This is just my estimation, but the evidence of Friday being a High Sabbath, and then the following day also being a sabbath is part of Biblical record.

YearVernal EquinoxAstronomical New Moon
Conjunction
First evening of visible crescentDate of the first of Nisan14th day of Nisan (Passover)
(On date, or first after vernal Equinox)(Julian calendar. Midnight to midnight)(Beginning at sundown the evening before...)(Beginning at sundown the evening before...)

26 A.D. Fri. Mar. 22, 0*Sat. Apr. 6, 7 a.m. Sun. Apr. 7Mon. Apr. 8Sun. Apr. 21
27 A.D.Sun. Mar. 23, 6 a.m.Wed. Mar. 26, 7 p.m.**Fri. Mar. 28Sat. Mar. 29Fri. Apr. 11
28 A.D.Mon. Mar. 22, noonTues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.Wed. Apr. 14Thurs. Apr.15Wed. Apr. 28
29 A.D.Tues. Mar. 22, 6 p.m.Sat. Apr. 2, 7 p.m.**Mon. Apr. 4Tues. Apr. 5Mon. Apr. 18
30 A.D.Wed. Mar. 22, 0*Wed. Mar. 22, 8 p.m.***Fri. Mar. 24Sat. Mar. 25Fri. Apr. 7
31 A.D.Fri. Mar. 23, 5 a.m.Tues. Apr. 10, 2 p.m.Wed. Apr. 11Thurs. Apr.12Wed. Apr. 25
32 A.D.Sat. Mar. 22, 11 a.m.Sat. Mar. 29, 10 p.m.**Mon. Mar. 31Tues. Apr. 1Mon. Apr. 14
33 A.D.Sun. Mar. 22, 5 p.m.Fri. Apr. 17, 9 p.m.**Sun. Apr. 19Mon. Apr. 20Sun. May 3
34 A.D.Mon. Mar. 22,11 p.m.Wed. Apr. 7, 2 p.m.Thurs. Apr. 8Fri. Apr. 9Thurs. Apr. 22

Last edited:
I believe that the crucifixion date of Thursday, April 22, 34AD

I'm interested in this but having a difficult time wrapping my head around the issues.

So how does the moon phase correlate with the Passover?

I also think it was a Thursday crucifixion for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom