Augustine's unbiblical doctrine of Amillennialism

God can protect people from the "hour of trial" without Jesus having to make a special secret trip to rapture them.
God can do anything he's God. If he wants a pre-tribulation rapture He will have it. It won't be secret because people will notice the church is missing. And all those graves with no corpses in them. It'll probably make the 6:00 news.

God can do anything he's God. If he wants a pre-tribulation rapture He will have it. It won't be secret because people will notice the church is missing. And all those graves with no corpses in them. It'll probably make the 6:00 news.
I'm going to say thank you here...

This got me to thinking....
Over the years, a discussion about the rapture, ties back to Galilean Wedding celebrations.

@Richard says: "God can do anything he's God."
@DavidTree AGREES and says: ABSOLUTELY TRUE

@Richard says: "If he wants a pre-tribulation rapture He will have it."

@LORD JESUS CHRIST says: NOPE, my FATHER will not grant any such falsehood as "pre-trib" rapture = John 5:16-23

@LORD JESUS CHRIST says: (John 5:16-23)
For this reason the Jews persecuted Jesus, and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath.

But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.”

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

@Richard says: "God can do anything he's God."
@DavidTree AGREES and says: ABSOLUTELY TRUE

@Richard says: "If he wants a pre-tribulation rapture He will have it."

@LORD JESUS CHRIST says: NOPE, my FATHER will not grant any such falsehood as "pre-trib" rapture = John 5:16-23

@LORD JESUS CHRIST says: (John 5:16-23)
For this reason the Jews persecuted Jesus, and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath.

But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.”

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
So, you're saying what the Father is allowed to do?

Must be nice to be God's advisor.
Do you have credentials for this?

Because from what I read, YHVH has no advisors.

Isa 40:13-15 WEB 13 Who has directed Yahweh’s Spirit, or has taught him as his counselor? 14 Who did he take counsel with, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of justice, and taught him knowledge, and showed him the way of understanding? 15 Behold, the nations are like a drop in a bucket, and are regarded as a speck of dust on a balance. Behold, he lifts up the islands like a very little thing.

Lift UP a prayer request, if you accept.

i am visiting my son Zachary in Oregon.
Please pray for guidance by the Holy Spirit (Zach is not yet walking with the LORD).
Please pray for an awesome day fishing on Monday June 10th as we will be floating a river for Steelhead and Salmon.

Much appreciated - Thank You
I’m jealous , I hope you slay em . Post some pics for us

So, you're saying what the Father is allowed to do?

Must be nice to be God's advisor.
Do you have credentials for this?

Because from what I read, YHVH has no advisors.

Isa 40:13-15 WEB 13 Who has directed Yahweh’s Spirit, or has taught him as his counselor? 14 Who did he take counsel with, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of justice, and taught him knowledge, and showed him the way of understanding? 15 Behold, the nations are like a drop in a bucket, and are regarded as a speck of dust on a balance. Behold, he lifts up the islands like a very little thing.
Excellent scripture - thank you

Isaiah 40:13-15 is the SAME as John 5:16-23 and 1 Corinthians 1:20-25 and Isaiah 11:1-5

Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks,
Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

His delight is in the fear of the Lord,
And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes,
Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,
And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins,
And faithfulness the belt of His waist.

Excellent scripture - thank you

Isaiah 40:13-15 is the SAME as John 5:16-23 and 1 Corinthians 1:20-25 and Isaiah 11:1-5

Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks,
Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

His delight is in the fear of the Lord,
And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes,
Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,
And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins,
And faithfulness the belt of His waist.
So you don't actually have an advisory certification for advising YHVH on what he is and is not allowed to do.
The curious thing about the Pretrib harpadzo is....
It's not the Son who decides that it'll take place nor the timing of it.

All of this is the Father’s plan and purpose.

So you don't actually have an advisory certification for advising YHVH on what he is and is not allowed to do.
The curious thing about the Pretrib harpadzo is....
It's not the Son who decides that it'll take place nor the timing of it.

All of this is the Father’s plan and purpose.
God is in control.

However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life]
1 Corinthians 15:28

1 Corinthians 15:28 is an allusion to Psalm 110 and indicates that the messiah serves temporarily from God's right hand to subjugate God's enemies and then he delivers the subjugated domain to God so that God alone will rule and God will rule alone. The verse expresses the complete redemption of both the race and the individual. It states that when everything has been put under Christ, the Son himself will be made subject to God, so that God may be all in all.

Lift UP a prayer request, if you accept.

i am visiting my son Zachary in Oregon.
Please pray for guidance by the Holy Spirit (Zach is not yet walking with the LORD).
Please pray for an awesome day fishing on Monday June 10th as we will be floating a river for Steelhead and Salmon.

Much appreciated - Thank You
After reading your post it dawned on me that I'm much more interested in how your life is going rather than our thoughts and opinions on theology. And I think that I feel that way for everyone on this form.

I pray right now in the name of Jesus that you have a safe trip and that you have the time of your life fishing and relaxing and enjoying yourself. But most important of all... Lord Jesus We lived Zach Up to you and we pray for his salvation. Holy Spirit give David the right and powerful words to communicate how much our Heavenly Father loves him and wants to be with him for eternity.

Bring David home safely, giving traveling mercies and many fond memories from his trip and gratefulness for his success in witnessing to Zach.

We pray this in Jesus name, Thank you Jesus.

After reading your post it dawned on me that I'm much more interested in how your life is going rather than our thoughts and opinions on theology. And I think that I feel that way for everyone on this form.

I pray right now in the name of Jesus that you have a safe trip and that you have the time of your life fishing and relaxing and enjoying yourself. But most important of all... Lord Jesus We lived Zach Up to you and we pray for his salvation. Holy Spirit give David the right and powerful words to communicate how much our Heavenly Father loves him and wants to be with him for eternity.

Bring David home safely, giving traveling mercies and many fond memories from his trip and gratefulness for his success in witnessing to Zach.

We pray this in Jesus name, Thank you Jesus.
BEAUTIFUL GRACE speaking thru you Brother Richard

Reading and receiving your prayer this morning is exactly what and how His Grace works in our lives!

Thank You LORD Jesus Christ for your Gift of Grace and Love in @Richard @civic @SteveB @The Rogue Tomato @TomL @Fitzpatrick

God is in control.

However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life]
1 Corinthians 15:28

1 Corinthians 15:28 is an allusion to Psalm 110 and indicates that the messiah serves temporarily from God's right hand to subjugate God's enemies and then he delivers the subjugated domain to God so that God alone will rule and God will rule alone. The verse expresses the complete redemption of both the race and the individual. It states that when everything has been put under Christ, the Son himself will be made subject to God, so that God may be all in all.
Makes a millenium at Christ's advent not possible.

Christ's kingdom is now

Colossians 1:12–13 (KJV 1900) — 12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Back
Top Bottom