A Thank You to Our Members

We wanted to take the time and the opportunity today to thank all of our members for the tremendous growth BAM Has experienced in a little over two months. We want to thank you for all your cooperation for making this Christian forum a friendly place to be. Today we should hit 20,000 posts and we have grown to 206 members. That's all happened in the last 70 days. So once again we want to thank everyone for making this possible.
We thank God for the daily adding and increasing of those whom HE have chosen to be partakers on this Forum.
Blessings.
Johann.

I big thanks to everyone here. We are about to reach 40,000 posts in less than 6 months. That’s pretty good activity for a new forum with our membership. Thanks 🙏

We wanted to take the time and the opportunity today to thank all of our members for the tremendous growth BAM Has experienced in a little over two months. We want to thank you for all your cooperation for making this Christian forum a friendly place to be. Today we should hit 20,000 posts and we have grown to 206 members. That's all happened in the last 70 days. So once again we want to thank everyone for making this possible.
Bevakasha! (Your welcome)

Thank you

Doing better

I had Covid. My wife got it from me. She is not completely well yet and much of my time has been devoted toward her care.
I'm glad to hear you pulled through okay. And it makes me feel good to hear that you took good care of your wife.

Back
Top Bottom