A Thank You to Our Members

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
We wanted to take the time and the opportunity today to thank all of our members for the tremendous growth BAM Has experienced in a little over two months. We want to thank you for all your cooperation for making this Christian forum a friendly place to be. Today we should hit 20,000 posts and we have grown to 206 members. That's all happened in the last 70 days. So once again we want to thank everyone for making this possible.

We wanted to take the time and the opportunity today to thank all of our members for the tremendous growth BAM Has experienced in a little over two months. We want to thank you for all your cooperation for making this Christian forum a friendly place to be. Today we should hit 20,000 posts and we have grown to 206 members. That's all happened in the last 70 days. So once again we want to thank everyone for making this possible.
Yes my friend thank you for being my partner. 👍🏼

Thanks for providing a forum like this for us.

Thank you civic! Been busy but glad to be here. Can I still access your old board...I could yesterday. Maybe I don't have the password on this computer...I'll try later on another one.

Back
Top Bottom