9 teachings from Jesus

Keiw1

These 8 teachings show 100% who listens to Jesus.
1) Matt 6:33- Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
2)Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.
3) The Lords prayer- Hallowed be thy( Father) name( YHVH( Jehovah)
4) John 17:1-6,26- verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.--verse 6 = ( YHVH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHVH(Jehovah).--Matt 10:40= Father sent Jesus
5) John 14:6- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me)= The Father is ones destination.
6)John 4:22-24-- The true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth.
7)John 15:21-22--Jesus warns--On account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) some will do things against the true worshippers-Why? Because they do not know the one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD= the Father=YHVH(Jehovah)
8)John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus teaches he has a God=his Father, just like we do.--His real teachers teach the same= 2Cor 1:3, Col 1:3, Eph 1:3-1Pet 1:3
9) Luke 10-Jesus sent his followers out by 2 preaching the good news of Gods kingdom= Acts 20:20 door to door

Its real clear who listens to Jesus.

Last edited:
A true worshiper will call upon (= pray to) YHWH in truth (Psalm 145:18).

The Lord Jesus is to be called upon (= prayed to) in the same way in that a pure heart (which entails a truthful heart) is necessary (2 Timothy 2:22).
ditto if you cannot call upon Him as LORD/YHWH then there is no salvation. Romans 10:8-15.

The gospel is 100 % Christ centered. Only God is the Savior of all mankind and Christ is called our Great God and Savior, He alone is the Savior of all men that one must call upon the be saved. :)

keep up the good work defending our great God and Savior Jesus Christ !!!

DIRECT Declaration that JESUS is the LORD/YHWH

Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’ ”

Acts 1:8 -
JESUS said to them: "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Revelation ch 1
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,”

Revelation ch22
And behold, I(JESUS)am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.

These 8 teachings show 100% who listens to Jesus.
1) Matt 6:33- Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
2)Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.
4) John 17:1-6,26- verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.--verse 6 = ( YHVH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHVH(Jehovah).--Matt 10:40= Father sent Jesus
5) John 14:6- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me)= The Father is ones destination.
6)John 4:22-24-- The true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth.
7)John 15:21-22--Jesus warns--On account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) some will do things against the true worshippers-Why? Because they do not know the one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD= the Father=YHVH(Jehovah)
8)John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus teaches he has a God=his Father, just like we do.--His real teachers teach the same= 2Cor 1:3, Col 1:3, Eph 1:3-1Pet 1:3
9) Luke 10-Jesus sent his followers out by 2 preaching the good news of Gods kingdom= Acts 20:20 door to door

Its real clear who listens to Jesus.
Did the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ lie in His Revelation???

SEE Post #4

ditto if you cannot call upon Him as LORD/YHWH then there is no salvation. Romans 10:8-15.

The gospel is 100 % Christ centered. Only God is the Savior of all mankind and Christ is called our Great God and Savior, He alone is the Savior of all men that one must call upon the be saved. :)

keep up the good work defending our great God and Savior Jesus Christ !!!
Its all about the Father to Jesus-He is our example to follow.

A true worshiper will call upon (= pray to) YHWH in truth (Psalm 145:18).

The Lord Jesus is to be called upon (= prayed to) in the same way in that a pure heart (which entails a truthful heart) is necessary (2 Timothy 2:22).
I don't see the word prayer at 2 Timothy.

I don't see the word prayer at 2 Timothy.

I don't see the word "prayer" in Acts 2:21 either, but that didn't stop the JW's from saying it is a prayer.

The Watchtower: Peter indicated that this prophecy as recorded by Joel would have an application “in the last days” when “your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams . . . And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” (Acts 2:17-21) So in fulfillment of this prophecy we see Jehovah’s people world wide sharing the prophetic word with others, calling on Jehovah's name in prayer and in their public ministry, making God’s name known, even as Jesus did. (Are You Waiting for "The Call"?, June 1, 1971, page 331, the boldface is mine).
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1971402

I don't see the word "prayer" in Acts 2:21 either, but that didn't stop the JW's from saying it is a prayer.

The Watchtower: Peter indicated that this prophecy as recorded by Joel would have an application “in the last days” when “your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams . . . And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” (Acts 2:17-21) So in fulfillment of this prophecy we see Jehovah’s people world wide sharing the prophetic word with others, calling on Jehovah's name in prayer and in their public ministry, making God’s name known, even as Jesus did. (Are You Waiting for "The Call"?, June 1, 1971, page 331, the boldface is mine).
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1971402
How else does one call on Jehovah? Prayer is the answer. You choose your opposition to him, you will not fare will with the events about to unfold for this world.
I posted 9 teachings from Jesus that prove who is who. They cannot be refuted, yet you will just so you can stand in opposition to the true God in your lack of living in light.
Stop using your altered translation, those have deceived billions through the centuries.

How else does one call on Jesus? Prayer is the answer.

See 2 Timothy 2:22.
It doesn't mean prayer. It means by being a follower one applies all that Jesus taught in their daily life. When a situation arises and one can get angry or they can call on Jesus teachings that live within, because all followers know what he taught and then can apply those truths when needed. Over self-Mark 8:34.--That is what calling on Jesus means at 2 Tim.

It doesn't mean prayer.

You just said it means prayer in post 9.
Get your story straight.

Actually, your story gets worse for you and the false Jehovah's Witnesses... (read on)

That is what calling on Jesus means at 2 Tim.

Thanks for your admission that the "Lord" in 2 Timothy 2:22 refers to the Lord Jesus.
It is clear that it does.
I know it and you affirmed likewise.

However, this runs afoul from what the JW's officially teach. They insist that the "Lord" refers to Jehovah. Thus, being a Jehovah's Witness, you are in contradiction to what they believe. So much for your sham claim of "unity of thought."

Your words:
1Cor 1:10=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth, no division. The JW,s pass that true mark 100%.

In fact, you also contradict the JW leadership in that they affirm that this passage does refer to prayer.
You said the exact opposite.
What a mess!
The Watchtower: If the heart is filled with unclean thoughts or fantasies, how can one call upon Jehovah God in prayer out of a pure heart—1 Tim. 5:2; 2 Tim. 2:22. (Beware of Adulterous Leanings!, September 1, 1973, page 540)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1973647

Concerning 2 Timothy 2:22
The Jehovah's Witnesses: "Lord" refers to Jehovah.
Keiw1: "Lord" refers to Jesus.

The Jehovah's Witnesses: This passage refers to prayer.
Keiw1: This passage does not refer to prayer.

Here's some help for you:
Bible Truth: "Lord" refers to Jesus.
Bible Truth: This passage refers to praying to Jesus ("the Lord").

Last edited:
You just said it means prayer in post 9.
Get your story straight.

Actually, your story gets worse for you and the false Jehovah's Witnesses... (read on)

Thanks for your admission that the "Lord" in 2 Timothy 2:22 refers to the Lord Jesus.
It is clear that it does.
I know it and you affirmed likewise.

However, this runs afoul from what the JW's officially teach. They insist that the "Lord" refers to Jehovah. Thus, being a Jehovah's Witness, you are in contradiction to what they believe. So much for your sham claim of "unity of thought."

Your words:
1Cor 1:10=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth, no division. The JW,s pass that true mark 100%.

In fact, you also contradict the JW leadership in that they affirm that this passage does refer to prayer.
You said the exact opposite.
What a mess!
The Watchtower: If the heart is filled with unclean thoughts or fantasies, how can one call upon Jehovah God in prayer out of a pure heart—1 Tim. 5:2; 2 Tim. 2:22. (Beware of Adulterous Leanings!, September 1, 1973, page 540)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1973647

Concerning 2 Timothy 2:22
The Jehovah's Witnesses: "Lord" refers to Jehovah.
Keiw1: "Lord" refers to Jesus.

The Jehovah's Witnesses: This passage refers to prayer.
Keiw1: This passage does not refer to prayer.

Here's some help for you:
Bible Truth: "Lord" refers to Jesus.
Bible Truth: This passage refers to praying to Jesus ("the Lord").
Always trying to deceive, what is wrong with your heart? You said it was Jesus. You said it should be prayer for Jesus. Its always you being the deceiver.
So i was wrong if i said Jesus, no one is perfect, i was going by your deceiving words, i will know better from now on. You continue to try to deceive because you have no answers for the truth.
Try contradicting Jesus in the post i shared in OP. You can't without being a deceiver, you are good at that. Get it together Fred.

Always trying to deceive,

Look in the mirror.

what is wrong with your heart?

Jesus (because He is God) fully knows my heart.

You said it was Jesus.

So did you.

You said it should be prayer
So did the Watchtower.

Its always you being the deceiver.
A false and outlandish accusation based on zero evidence.

So i was wrong if i said Jesus,

This is why you dodge other passages when I ask you directly to whom is being referred to.

i will know better from now on.
Which means you will be more careful in going about dodging passages.
Time to get out of the Watchtower darkness.
2 Timothy 2:22 is just one example (I'm sure of many others) where you are unable to differentiate between your creator and creature-jesus.

You continue to try to deceive because you have no answers for the truth.
Try contradicting Jesus in the post i shared in OP. You can't without being a deceiver, you are good at that. Get it together Fred.

Go whimper on the shoulder of someone else.
The Watchtower is the enemy of truth.

Last edited:

The same Greek word for "hallowed" (hagiazō) in Matthew 6:9 is used in reference to the Lord Jesus in 1 Peter 3:15.
Peter applies YHWH from Isaiah 8:13 in reference to Jesus in 1 Peter 3:15.
Thus, Jesus is YHWH.

Look in the mirror.

Jesus (because He is God) fully knows my heart.

So did you.

So did the Watchtower.

A false and outlandish accusation based on zero evidence.

This is why you dodge other passages when I ask you directly to whom is being referred to.

Which means you will be more careful in going about dodging passages.
Time to get out of the Watchtower darkness.
2 Timothy 2:22 is just one example (I'm sure of many others) where you are unable to differentiate between your creator and creature-jesus.

Go whimper on the shoulder of someone else.
The Watchtower is the enemy of truth.
Answer Jesus in the op--you cant because its all truth.

Jesus didn't create your OP.
You did.
Actually every single teaching is in every translation on earth. Its exactly what Jesus teaches. Its all about the Father to Jesus. The Father is ones destination. Jesus sends his true followers to the Father to worship him in spirit and truth.

Actually every single teaching is in every translation on earth. Its exactly what Jesus teaches. Its all about the Father to Jesus. The Father is ones destination. Jesus sends his true followers to the Father to worship him in spirit and truth.

You dodged the question in post 18.

Back
Top Bottom