10 Reasons why Christ is the True God and Eternal Life

The Father was never resurrected or became man. No one has seen the Father ever declared Jesus.

If Jesus is the Father then He is a liar.

Next
well let's see. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God." John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

and there was ONLY one Person who MADE ALL THINGS..... Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

bingo, he was alone, the LORD whom you call the Father right? and by being "ALONE" that killed your other so called two persons for ALONE means, "having no one else present". if no one else present, that means your other two are not omni-present.

and it is the LORD all cap who made all things. and the Person in John 1:3 who is the Lord MADE ALL THINGS. meaning it's the same one person.

101G.

The Father was never resurrected or became man. No one has seen the Father ever declared Jesus.

If Jesus is the Father then He is a liar.

Next
next? well here it is. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
Question, "is God OWN Arm separate and distinct from him? YES or NO. your answer please .... next..... (smile). think.

101G.

Another part of the deity of Christ, is when Jewish people saw an agent acting on behalf of another.

For them, the agents message is as the originators. And the agent has the same authority

So.. when Jesus says He does things by the Father, and they are 'one'.. references like that.. He is claiming equality with the Father.

The agent is 'as the man himself'

He has the full authority and power Himself.

So.. when Jesus says He does things by the Father, and they are 'one'.. references like that.. He is claiming equality with the Father.
ERROR, he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while the Equal "Share" of himself in flesh. supportive scriptures. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

101G.

ERROR, he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while the Equal "Share" of himself in flesh. supportive scriptures. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

101G.

I'm not talking about two seperate beings.. one being in 3 persona/substances (I don't like the word 'persons'). So it is indeed the one being, God in the form of a servant, in the likeness of men.

Just because Trinity is three... doesn't make the parts seperate. Doesn't make it three seperate beings. There are plenty of things in nature that are like this, including people.

Anyway-- we both believe in the diety of Christ. (I think). But the most important part is how salvation is given through Jesus.

I'm not talking about two seperate beings.. one being in 3 persona/substances (I don't like the word 'persons'). So it is indeed the one being, God in the form of a servant, in the likeness of men.
it's only "ONE" person who is "THE" one Spirit. there are never three separate and distinct persons. that is a deception. just read the scriptures and get the complete understanding of the H259 "ECHAD" of God. all of this is right in the very first verse of Genesis.
Just because Trinity is three... doesn't make the parts seperate. Doesn't make it three seperate beings. There are plenty of things in nature that are like this, including people.
understand there is no three. at all I plea unto you to UNDERSTAND the term H259 "ECHAD" which is the EQUAL SHARE of the ONE Spirit in flesh. and in this "ECHAD" he is the Ordinal First, title "Father", and the Ordinal Last the Son. and this is clearly see in the OT and the NT, and revealed in the book of Revelation.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom