The Problem of evil

Actually, no they will not

They will tell the child not to lie, but then teach the child to lie by example.

If the sinner, didn't understand the moral implications of a sin, they would not tell their child not to "steal, kill, lie, cheat, or hate".

Balderdash. Poppycock. Stuff and nonsense.

Keep your irrational hatred to yourself and just stick to the FACTS.

Calvin teaches that a person, some, are born, and God has decided before they are born, that they will not be chosen to believe in Jesus.

That is a edited lie.
You should stop teaching it, @atpollard

Calvin teaches that a person, some, are born, and God has decided before they are born, that they will not be chosen to believe in Jesus.

That is a [redacted] lie.
You should stop teaching it, @atpollard

You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?" On the contrary, who are you, you foolish person, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it? Or does the potter not have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one object for honorable use, and another for common use? What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with great patience objects of wrath prepared for destruction? And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon objects of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, - Romans 9:19-23 [NASB]

Apostle Paul ... author of "a [redacted] lie"?
Keep your irrational hatred to yourself and just stick to the FACTS.

You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault?

God finds fault with the old covenant, because it is not able to provide Righteousness.

So, God Himself, came to earth, virgin born, to offer Himself for our sins, and also to imput to us, "the Gift of Righteousness".

This "Gift of Salvation" is Jesus on the Cross, and He told you..."If i be lifted up, (on the Cross), i will draw everyone to myself".

Calvin denies this, He rejects the Gift of Salvation as Jesus said He provides it, and created a anti-Cross theology that is "limiting" the Cross.

That is (edited ) theology.

Last edited by a moderator:
God finds fault with the old covenant, because it is not able to provide Righteousness.

So, God Himself, came to earth, virgin born, to offer Himself for our sins, and also to imput to us, "the Gift of Righteousness".

This "Gift of Salvation" is Jesus on the Cross, and He told you..."If i be lifted up, (on the Cross), i will draw everyone to myself".

Calvin denies this, He rejects the Gift of Salvation as Jesus said He provides it, and created a anti-Cross theology that is "limiting" the Cross.

That is S*****c theology.
You are correcting the Holy Spirit and Apostle Paul ... I merely quoted from Romans.
I suggest you notify God so the Holy Spirit can issue errata for Romans 9:19-23.
That is above MY pay grade.

You should stop using the "S" word, keep your irrational hatred to yourself and just stick to the FACTS.

There is a difference between being unpardonable and being in pardoned. If unbelief is unpardonable, then we could/would never be forgiven.

Doug

Here is the current ETERNAL state of an unbeliever.
They are damned yet breathing, until they BELIEVE>

Joh 3:36
-

New International Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

New Living Translation
And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”

English Standard Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Berean Standard Bible
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.”

Berean Literal Bible
The one believing in the Son has eternal life, but the one not obeying the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

King James Bible
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

New King James Version
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Here is the current ETERNAL state of an unbeliever.
They are damned yet breathing, until they BELIEVE>

Joh 3:36
-

New International Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

New Living Translation
And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”

English Standard Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Berean Standard Bible
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.”

Berean Literal Bible
The one believing in the Son has eternal life, but the one not obeying the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

King James Bible
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

New King James Version
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”
Okay, so why does this negate what I said?

Doug

Back
Top Bottom