Saints : Are not Sinners

All must endure until their end.
Could you clarify that. Are you saying that everyone gets saved Like Universalist believe?

Believers will definitely endure to the end as Jesus make sure that happens.

John 3:16. “For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

The requirement for enduring to the end is believing in him. He came to give us life and life more abundantly.

"Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" 1 John 5: 5

"And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son." 1 John 5:11

He's giving us eternal life, We didn't do anything to earn it and we don't do anything to keep it except believe in His Son Jesus and the power of His blood.

When you receive Christ, the Holy Spirit takes up residence within you. "He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself." (1 John 5:10)

God’s Spirit speaks to your spirit that you belong to Him. It’s not an emotional feeling; it’s a certainty. He says, “You are Mine.” He will never leave us nor forsake us. If we stray he'll leave the 99 and go and get us.

One important thing we can do and that's Abide, Abide, Abide, In Christ. It means we live in Him we leave our old life behind and we walk in the newness of life.

Could you clarify that. Are you saying that everyone gets saved Like Universalist believe?

Believers will definitely endure to the end as Jesus make sure that happens.

John 3:16. “For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

The requirement for enduring to the end is believing in him. He came to give us life and life more abundantly.

"Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" 1 John 5: 5

"And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son." 1 John 5:11

He's giving us eternal life, We didn't do anything to earn it and we don't do anything to keep it except believe in His Son Jesus and the power of His blood.

When you receive Christ, the Holy Spirit takes up residence within you. "He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself." (1 John 5:10)

God’s Spirit speaks to your spirit that you belong to Him. It’s not an emotional feeling; it’s a certainty. He says, “You are Mine.” He will never leave us nor forsake us. If we stray he'll leave the 99 and go and get us.

One important thing we can do and that's Abide, Abide, Abide, In Christ. It means we live in Him we leave our old life behind and we walk in the newness of life.
Jesus teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life. --It takes more than believing as these will find out the hard way-Matt 7:22-23--this is judgement. One who works iniquity= a practice of a sin. Jesus shows there, no matter what they think they do for Jesus or think they love him if they practice a sin will hear those words as judgement. Matt 7:21 is what one must endure doing until their end.= over self in this satan ruled system.

Do Christians sin? Yes. Do they willfully continue in sin? No. Scripture indicates that, while we will always “fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23, we have the hope that the power of God is at work in us to “make us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image” 2 Corinthians 3:18

When a true child of God goes astray, our Father administers discipline to bring him back into obedience. Hebrews 12:7–8 says, “It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.”

If a professing Christian can choose a lifestyle of sin without experiencing enough discipline to bring him to repentance, then according to this Scripture, it is highly unlikely that that person is a child of God.
Got?

Do Christians sin? Yes. Do they willfully continue in sin? No. Scripture indicates that, while we will always “fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23, we have the hope that the power of God is at work in us to “make us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image” 2 Corinthians 3:18

When a true child of God goes astray, our Father administers discipline to bring him back into obedience. Hebrews 12:7–8 says, “It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.”

If a professing Christian can choose a lifestyle of sin without experiencing enough discipline to bring him to repentance, then according to this Scripture, it is highly unlikely that that person is a child of God.
Got?
Heb 10:26--there is no sacrifice left for any who practice a sin. Jesus teaches the same at Matt 7:22-23-one who works iniquity is one who practices a sin. They will hear those words as judgement no matter what they think they did for Jesus.

Rationalization is common with those who hold to sinless perfection. The promise of a sinless perfection sounds good to someone whose eternity is hanging by the slender thread of their own faithfulness.

Heb 10:26--there is no sacrifice left for any who practice a sin. Jesus teaches the same at Matt 7:22-23-one who works iniquity is one who practices a sin. They will hear those words as judgement no matter what they think they did for Jesus.

No sacrifice in this verse is about ANIMAL sacrifice. That is the context. It is about Hebrew believers who want to go back to their old ways through offering up animal sacrifices to please God. That system is done away with and they shouldn't be doing that.. Jesus is the ultimate lamb. That is what this verse is about. The sacrifice in this verse isn't to do with losing salvation. It's the blood of bulls and goats.

No sacrifice in this verse is about ANIMAL sacrifice. That is the context. It is about Hebrew believers who want to go back to their old ways through offering up animal sacrifices to please God. That system is done away with and they shouldn't be doing that.. Jesus is the ultimate lamb. That is what this verse is about. The sacrifice in this verse isn't to do with losing salvation. It's the blood of bulls and goats.
Its about Jesus' sacrifice. Animal sacrifice is nill after Jesus started a new religion. His sacrifice is what counts. Paul knew that.

Its about Jesus' sacrifice. Animal sacrifice is nill after Jesus started a new religion. His sacrifice is what counts. Paul knew that.

Look at the type of sacrifice through Hebrews. It's comparing Judaism animal sacrifice with the New Covenant where Jesus one sacrifice for all puts away the old ways. That's the context.

We're not slaves to sin but we still sometimes stumble and fall. We're not Sinless We Sin less. We don't have a license to sin. What we do have is forgiveness when we ask for it, when if we do happen to sin in our Christian walk.

Did you know just checking out a member of the opposite sex and having lustful thoughts is the same as adultery? I would rather be guilty of a lustful look than of adultery. Yet Jesus said that with that lustful look, I have actually committed adultery in my heart.

I know we all get angry at people, that's part of life. I would rather be angry at someone than murder that person. Yet Jesus said that whoever murders and whoever is angry with his brother are both liable to judgment Matthew 5:21-22

The truth is, all sin is serious because all sin is a breaking of God’s Law. But the good news is found right here.

If we claim that we’re free of sin, we’re only fooling ourselves. A claim like that is errant nonsense. On the other hand, if we admit our sins—simply come clean about them—he won’t let us down; he’ll be true to himself. He’ll forgive our sins and purge us of all wrongdoing. If we claim that we’ve never sinned, we out-and-out contradict God—make a liar out of him. A claim like that only shows off our ignorance of God.

1 John 1:9-10​

All must endure until their end.
I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus, that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge—even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you—so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:4–9

This is unmistakably a promise, not a wish, not a let’s-hope-it-all-turns-out-okay sort of affirmation. Paul says that Jesus Christ “will” sustain you—not might sustain you, not may sustain you, not he’ll-give-it-his-best-shot-but-who-knows-if-he-can-pull-it-off sort of expectation.

We're not slaves to sin but we still sometimes stumble and fall. We're not Sinless We Sin less. We don't have a license to sin. What we do have is forgiveness when we ask for it, when if we do happen to sin in our Christian walk.

Did you know just checking out a member of the opposite sex and having lustful thoughts is the same as adultery? I would rather be guilty of a lustful look than of adultery. Yet Jesus said that with that lustful look, I have actually committed adultery in my heart.

I know we all get angry at people, that's part of life. I would rather be angry at someone than murder that person. Yet Jesus said that whoever murders and whoever is angry with his brother are both liable to judgment Matthew 5:21-22

The truth is, all sin is serious because all sin is a breaking of God’s Law. But the good news is found right here.

If we claim that we’re free of sin, we’re only fooling ourselves. A claim like that is errant nonsense. On the other hand, if we admit our sins—simply come clean about them—he won’t let us down; he’ll be true to himself. He’ll forgive our sins and purge us of all wrongdoing. If we claim that we’ve never sinned, we out-and-out contradict God—make a liar out of him. A claim like that only shows off our ignorance of God.

1 John 1:9-10​

Acts 3:19--Repent and turn around( stop doing the sin) to get sins blotted out.

I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus, that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge—even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you—so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:4–9

This is unmistakably a promise, not a wish, not a let’s-hope-it-all-turns-out-okay sort of affirmation. Paul says that Jesus Christ “will” sustain you—not might sustain you, not may sustain you, not he’ll-give-it-his-best-shot-but-who-knows-if-he-can-pull-it-off sort of expectation.
Judas wasn't sustained was he--It carries other meaning. Guiltless- is the key. He sustains the guiltless not one who practices a sin.

Judas wasn't sustained was he--It carries other meaning. Guiltless- is the key. He sustains the guiltless not one who practices a sin.
Judas wasn't saved so of course he wasn't sustained.

In John 17:12, Jesus prays concerning His disciples, “While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.”

At one time, though, Judas believed that Jesus was a prophet, or possibly even believed He was the Messiah. Jesus sent the disciples out to proclaim the gospel and perform miracles (Luke 9:1-6).

Judas was included in this group. Judas had faith, but it was not a true saving faith. Judas was never “saved,” but for a time he was a follower of Christ. Got?

Judas wasn't saved so of course he wasn't sustained.

In John 17:12, Jesus prays concerning His disciples, “While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.”

At one time, though, Judas believed that Jesus was a prophet, or possibly even believed He was the Messiah. Jesus sent the disciples out to proclaim the gospel and perform miracles (Luke 9:1-6).

Judas was included in this group. Judas had faith, but it was not a true saving faith. Judas was never “saved,” but for a time he was a follower of Christ. Got?
Judas was a hand picked apostle, even though there is one flock, the apostles were anointed( little flock), domestics( great crowd of other sheep) like us are not anointed. And you don't think he was in a saved position while standing? He didn't endure until his end-Matt 10:22

Judas was a hand picked apostle, even though there is one flock, the apostles were anointed( little flock), domestics( great crowd of other sheep) like us are not anointed. And you don't think he was in a saved position while standing? He didn't endure until his end-Matt 10:22
John 12:5.But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was going to betray Him, asked, 5“Why wasn’t this perfume sold for three hundred denariib and the money given to the poor?” 6Judas did not say this because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief. As keeper of the money bag, he used to take from what was put into it.

Judas was a liar and a thief And he never changed. Thinks 30 pieces of silver. Do I think he was saved before committing suicide? No I don't.

Because He was the son of perdition. It refers to utter loss, eternal destruction, and disassociation." [Strong's 622] The Hebrew name is "Abaddon" (Greek: Aβαδδων), from the Aramaic root word "'abad", which means the same thing as the Greek root word.

Do you think he was saved? Why do you think he was one of the 12?

All scriptural evidence points to the fact that he never believed Jesus to be God. He even may not have been convinced that Jesus was the Messiah (as Judas understood it). Unlike the other disciples that called Jesus “Lord,” Judas never used this title for Jesus and instead called him “Rabbi,” which acknowledged Jesus as nothing more than a teacher. While other disciples at times made great professions of faith and loyalty (John 6:68; 11:16), Judas never did so and appears to have remained silent.

John 12:5.But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was going to betray Him, asked, 5“Why wasn’t this perfume sold for three hundred denariib and the money given to the poor?” 6Judas did not say this because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief. As keeper of the money bag, he used to take from what was put into it.

Judas was a liar and a thief And he never changed. Thinks 30 pieces of silver. Do I think he was saved before committing suicide? No I don't.

Because He was the son of perdition. It refers to utter loss, eternal destruction, and disassociation." [Strong's 622] The Hebrew name is "Abaddon" (Greek: Aβαδδων), from the Aramaic root word "'abad", which means the same thing as the Greek root word.

Do you think he was saved? Why do you think he was one of the 12?

2Thess 2:3=the son of peredition= the great apostasy=Catholicism and her hundreds of branches( protestants) Jesus was never with any of them.
Jesus picked Judas. Satan was a loving anointed cherub at one time. He didn't stand, he used his free will to rebel as Judas did as well, as anyone can. One must endure until their end.

Back
Top Bottom