Run from : All THESE

The dying Thief was a criminal whom Jesus forgave.
He didn't die a martyr...
He was crucified not for being a martyr, but for being a criminal... and while he was dying, He gave His faith to Jesus..

Do you own a bible @synergy .

Does your bible say that Jesus was crucified next to a Martyr?
Go read it. (The Bible).

So, this bizarre teaching that this dying criminal was a "martyr"....???????????????

What commentary teaches this strange idea?
Can you name it?
Read again what I wrote.
This I believe is similar to what the thief on the Cross and all martyrs (witnesses) for Christ undergo. So where is the water? Well, isn't blood mainly composed of water? That's what martyrs for Christ are baptized with.
I said "the thief on the Cross and all martyrs (witnesses) for Christ..."
I didn't say the thief on the Cross = a martyr for Christ.
If you don't read what I write then I won't respond to you.

Nevertheless, the Thief was a witness for Christ and died witnessing for the innocence of Christ. There's much merit in that.

That's not what Jesus declared in John 3:5.

Jesus understands that His Shed Blood and Death is Salvation.

You need to understand this also, and get away from the "water cult" mentality.

Just ask yourself...

"Did water baptism die on the Cross for my sin"?

If it did then keep :"preaching water".

If it didnt, then get yourself together , Theologically, and get away from the "water cult", false Gospel.

I am not Catholic. Tell that to a Catholic.

You're water obsession is absolutely "cult of mary".. "water cult".. mindset, theology.

Water is part of being born again. Read John 3:3-5:

Nonsense.

However, The Catholics and the Jehovah's Witnesses, all agree with you.

See, all the CULTS are big on water and works and Law and Commandments.

Whereas God is only concerned with that CROSS of CHRIST as the WAY He has provided that allows us to be accepted by God.

John 14:6

You're mixing up water and amniotic fluid. When you ask for water, does the waitress give you amniotic fluid? Of course not, so I hope you get my point.

Its good that you can do a wiki search... thats great.

Now notice...

A person who is in Hell right now, had the water birth.

What they never had was this..

Jesus said, "you must be born AGAIN".... as your first birth is not SPIRITUAL.

Christians have had 2 BIRTH days..... one was "came out of mother's fluid sack" and the other is : "by the Heavenly father".

The 2nd one, is "by my Spirit, sayeth the Lord"..

Catholics, and Jehovah's witness, teach that water saves you, and you are teaching their Gospel.

Its this one.. Galatians 1:8

The verse is Jesus speaking prophetically.
So, its not about 'reading" the verse, its about understanding the context of the prophecy,

For example.... Jesus also talks about the "abomination of Desolation"..

See that?
That does not happen until the ANTI-CHRIST is here, in the GREAT TRIB.

Understand?

So, what im showing you and others, is that Jesus sometimes spoke of the FUTURE, as this is 'God's Foreknowledge" speaking of what is to COME,
= prophecy.

That is YOUR Verse. @EclipseEventSigns
Again. Everything in your comment did not even address what was in the verse I quoted. You can not find a shred of the things that you put down and claimed that's what it said. It does not.

And another thing, you are railing against baptism? Seriously. You should do a word study on the topic before making such claims.

Back
Top Bottom