Look and Live.

praise_yeshua

Num 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
Num 21:9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Lev 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Simple question.....

Did Moses create a graven image?

If not, then what Moses crafted was a depiction of God. An appeal to the very life of Jesus Christ. God Incarnate.

The Serpent on the Stick, represents (is a shadow, symbolism) of our sin that Jesus is dying for on the Cross.

Jesus is LIFTED UP, for our sin, that is represented by the Serpent on the stick. as symbolically we are serpents as sinners. (before we are born again as a New Creation in Christ")

Notice..

Jesus said.. "you brood of VIPERS", and this is "You are of YOUR Father the DEVIL"... and the devil is the "Serpent who beguiled Eve" in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent on the Stick, represents (is a shadow, symbolism) of our sin that Jesus is dying for on the Cross.

Jesus is LIFTED UP, for our sin, that is represented by the Serpent. as symbolically we are serpents.

Notice..

Jesus said.. "you brood of VIPERS", and this is "You are of YOUR Father the DEVIL"... and the devil is the "Serpent who beguiled Eve" in the Garden of Eden.

You failed the test. You appeal to seeing your sin instead of Who is on the cross. You can not see your sin until you see Who is on the cross.

You failed the test. You see your sin instead of who is on the cross. You can not see your sin until you see who is on the cross.

You failed to comprehend my post.
Notice i said that the born again are "new Creations".....and that's not a sinner.

The sinner is represented by the Serpent on the Stick, that is Jesus dying for our Sins.

Read more carefully.
It'll do you good to start doing that @praise_yeshua

You failed to comprehend my post.
Notice i said that the born again are "new Creations".....and that's not a sinner.

The sinner is represented by the Serpent on the Stick, that is Jesus dying for our Sins.

Read more carefully.
It'll do you good.

You're not a new creature when you look to the cross. Again. You're making connections that do not exist.

Didn't Moses cast down his staff and it became a serpent and devoured the other serpents.

Back
Top Bottom