Jesus taught to be no part of this world

Every child born now is apart of 34 trillion in debt, means they were taxed long before born= taxation without representation.
the big problem is , not simply
if our earthly life starts with a fake debt
thats secondary though bad

the problem is that we are here
on this false earth at all ,
in these ape bodies He did not create
separated from God

Then i hope you run to the name( YHWH) Jehovah) , its a strong tower- Prov 18:10)

The four hebrew letters for ieue, individually, mean "He who gives Breath".

(breath is ruach… רוח.)

“A mitre also of fine linen encompassed his head, which was tied by a blue ribbon, about which there was another golden crown, in which was engraven the sacred name [of the Almighty]: it consists of four vowels.” ——Josephus, 75 AD, The War of the Jews, Book 5. 5. 7.

the big problem is , not simply
if our earthly life starts with a fake debt
thats secondary though bad

the problem is that we are here
on this false earth at all ,
in these ape bodies He did not create
separated from God
God created all mortal life. This is Gods earth. It just so happens satan is the ruler of it because mortals are easily mislead by false reasonings. Gods kingdom will take control forever soon.

Easter was not mentioned in the NT ever. The passover was mentioned.
really ?
Acts 12:4
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people. its the only time the word is used. .but its there :eek:

really ?
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people. its the only time the word is used. .but its there :eek:
What do you have a Catholic bible? They are filled with errors like that. Easter didn't even begin until the 2nd century. The bible writers wrote Gods bible years before that and knew nothing of easter. The real followers celebrated on the night of the passover, not the following sunday.

What do you have a Catholic bible? They are filled with errors like that.
no sir king james version

King James Version (KJV)

Bible Book List
Font Size

1 Bible results for “Easter” from
King James Version.
Results 1-1.

SUGGESTED RESULT​

And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easterto bring him forth to the people.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

the only version i use i dont have a catholic bible i do however laying around some place have a jehova witness Bible nwt also some place a Mormon Bible both gave to me. since you seem to be the Bible scholar telling me Easter is not in the Bible. i just showed you so what version do you use? btw its ok to be wrong

no sir king james version

King James Version (KJV)

Bible Book List
Font Size

1 Bible results for “Easter” from
King James Version.
Results 1-1.

SUGGESTED RESULT​

And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easterto bring him forth to the people.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

the only version i use i dont have a catholic bible i do however laying around some place have a jehova witness Bible nwt also some place a Mormon Bible both gave to me. since you seem to be the Bible scholar telling me Easter is not in the Bible. i just showed you so what version do you use? btw its ok to be wrong
I use the nwt, it is correct. The translation that put Gods name back where God wants it, its why God put his name there to begin with. Wicked men by satans will took Gods name out to mislead, and it worked. Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in over 7000 spots is an altered version by satans will. False religions use them. The divine name kjv put Gods name back in 2015. But it still contains errors.

you just exposed your self the watch tower aka j.w is a cult. that leads people down the wrong path

God created all mortal life. This is Gods earth. It just so happens satan is the ruler of it because mortals are easily mislead by false reasonings. Gods kingdom will take control forever soon.
the reason satan (=adam) now rules
and humans are misled
to begin with
is because adam betrayed God
and imprisoned us

I use the nwt, it is correct. The translation that put Gods name back where God wants it, its why God put his name there to begin with. Wicked men by satans will took Gods name out to mislead, and it worked. Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in over 7000 spots is an altered version by satans will. False religions use them. The divine name kjv put Gods name back in 2015. But it still contains errors.
the kjv is sorcery.

the septuagint is sorcery.

Back
Top Bottom