Jesus taught to be no part of this world

Keiw1

Did you ever think about what that entails? Firstly if one is no part of this world, they are different, unaccepted, even hated like Jesus said his followers would be.
The world Jesus was referring to wasn't going to work, going to get an education, Shopping for things needed. or things that one must do to survive and not be totally uneducated. Then what was he referring to?- politics, wars, idolotry, false religionssssssssssssssssss, world celebrations. Things of that nature. But as long as one MUST fit in they partake of those world aspects.
Since God is the only one handing out life everlasting, who will you give your allegiance to? Friends, family, govt, or does God come first above all the rest?

Did you ever think about what that entails? Firstly if one is no part of this world, they are different, unaccepted, even hated like Jesus said his followers would be.
The world Jesus was referring to wasn't going to work, going to get an education, Shopping for things needed. or things that one must do to survive and not be totally uneducated. Then what was he referring to?- politics, wars, idolotry, false religionssssssssssssssssss, world celebrations. Things of that nature. But as long as one MUST fit in they partake of those world aspects.
Since God is the only one handing out life everlasting, who will you give your allegiance to? Friends, family, govt, or does God come first above all the rest?

yes i know what it entails...

because that is what i did

.. I do not want or have a life here.

I gave it up for Him.

So much so that the moment I decided
to do so...

everything of this world imploded for me
and i lost everything.

I am very thankful to Him
for all He showed me
and I would not go back to
before.

yes i know what it entails...

because that is what i did

.. I do not want or have a life here.

I gave it up for Him.
Do you celebrate the pagan filled holidays of Easter-Christmas?July 4th a holiday founded on men blowing each others heads off, for the lie-no taxation without representation? Well the future generations born are 34 trillion in debt the day they come out= taxation without representation. Its all an illusion of satans-99% are falling for it.

Do you celebrate the pagan filled holidays of Easter-Christmas?July 4th a holiday founded on men blowing each others heads off, for the lie-no taxation without representation? Well the future generations born are 34 trillion in debt the day they come out= taxation without representation. Its all an illusion of satans-99% are falling for it.
i do not celebrate those pagan holidays
or any other pagan holidays

The problem is this turns into legalistic self-righteousness most of the time.

The feeling that you are somehow more holy than all the bad and icky sinners out there, and looking down on them.
that's true it can...

and some sects have that idea
and that atmosphere
well all do...

except i don't belong to any group
...Im alone,
and I never think about the sins of others
because I am just concerned
He forgive me always
immediately mine
which always weigh so heavily on me
every day

when I think of others
its mostly hurting for their trials
and for all of us

The problem is this turns into legalistic self-righteousness most of the time.

The feeling that you are somehow more holy than all the bad and icky sinners out there, and looking down on them.
Jesus is the judge God appointed. It has nothing to do with being self righteous--In Gods view there are only 2 kinds= the righteous and the wicked. Its WE who choose the path we walk. A righteous one doesn't look down on others, but out of love for them try to help them get on the correct path. The bible has already judged right from wrong.

Jesus is the judge God appointed. It has nothing to do with being self righteous--In Gods view there are only 2 kinds= the righteous and the wicked. Its WE who choose the path we walk. A righteous one doesn't look down on others, but out of love for them try to help them get on the correct path. The bible has already judged right from wrong.
Since you mentioned about the pagan Christmas+easter, just wanted to just mention
that today, after much research, we posted about that on my website, my sweetheart and I...
the page is concerning the 144k and that pagan ritual holiday every year, which is adam's
death and resurrection ritual against the 144k (as a mimic of our own going to Christ
on the clouds, adam's attempt to prevent that from ever happening!)
... so indeed,
on that particular point (that these are pagan holidays), you and i agree.

i celebrate the resurrection i celebrate the birth of Christ called Christmas and i honor the 4th of July . that is not being of the world . i see a lot of religion in this post

i celebrate the resurrection i celebrate the birth of Christ called Christmas and i honor the 4th of July . that is not being of the world . i see a lot of religion in this post
The name easter itself was the name of the false God involved in the Chaldean rites of spring pagan festival. Ishtar-H is silent, pronounced eastar. And Astarte in another language. Blind guides fail to warn that the bunny rabbit( fertility) and the dyed eggs of pasch were apart of that pagan festival. One cannot partake off the table of God and the table of demons. Catholicism added pagan practices to both holidays they try to hand to Jesus. He wouldn't accept either.

Every child born now is apart of 34 trillion in debt, means they were taxed long before born= taxation without representation.

That doesn't prove it was a lie back then, only that what is taking place now is wrong as well.

The name easter itself was the name of the false God involved in the Chaldean rites of spring pagan festival. Ishtar-H is silent, pronounced eastar. And Astarte in another language. Blind guides fail to warn that the bunny rabbit( fertility) and the dyed eggs of pasch were apart of that pagan festival. One cannot partake off the table of God and the table of demons. Catholicism added pagan practices to both holidays they try to hand to Jesus. He wouldn't accept either.
i told you i dont celebrate easter all though it is in the scriptures.

Acts 12:4

King James Version

4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people..

i dont have a problem with little kids hunting Easter eggs in fun . you teach them the truth. i dont have a problem with Little kids and Santa Claus as long as you teach them the truth . while we no longer put up a Christmas tree i have no issue with that .. we put one up at the church i pastor... NO i dont nor does my congregation worship the tree . its just a decoration . i cant help what Catholicism has done i dont do catholic .
your making a mountain out of a anthill making it a religious practice .. i dont do religion

i told you i dont celebrate easter all though it is in the scriptures.

Acts 12:4​

King James Version​

4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people..

i dont have a problem with little kids hunting Easter eggs in fun . you teach them the truth. i dont have a problem with Little kids and Santa Claus as long as you teach them the truth . while we no longer put up a Christmas tree i have no issue with that .. we put one up at the church i pastor... NO i dont nor does my congregation worship the tree . its just a decoration . i cant help what Catholicism has done i dont do catholic .
your making a mountain out of a anthill making it a religious practice .. i dont do religion
Passover is at Acts 12:4 in a real bible.

do what ? where do you come up with this stuff?
Do you live on earth? The usa is 34 trillion in debt= future generations will be taxed on that. Or do you plan to pay your share? Its 100,s of thousands of dollars each--they are stealing most of it.

Back
Top Bottom