Jesus or Yeshua?

Sure. And Yeshua, Y'Shua, Yehoshua, Iesou, and Jesus means....DELIVERER, Saviour. They all mean that just the same and one doesn't mean it any more than any other.

God wants us to get caught up on what the name means and not the phonics. One isn't any closer to God or honoring God by using other renderings for the name. If they all in their own place of language mean DEVLIVERER, SAVIOR then it's all the same for God.

One thing however that could be said and that's is there anything positive to be gained by using other language rendering in our present culture. If most of the English speaking world know of him as JESUS which includes a great many countries in the world then to inject some unknown type of name I fear is counterproductive.....if you're trying to witness and you say Yehoshua answered my prayers they wonder what world are you coming from? I'd say it creates unnecessary bewilderment in how you're talking to them.
And I'd say that's the key point.
As long as it's the Jesus described in the Bible, this whole thing is a non-issue for me.

I think Jesus hears you and understands that you're calling out to him no matter what human language or translation you use. Take Russian for instance Иисус or господи.

You can call him Lord And Savior. You can call him the Living Word or the Only begotten son of God. King of Kings Lord of Lords.

The real question is do you know Him?

The name of Jesus, or Yeshua. Makes no real difference. It’s a personal perference… just as Yahavah, Jehovah, or Yahweh, or Yehovah is a personal preference to use as the God of Israel’s name. It’s subjective and personal.

I really find this music distasteful. Sorry. Thank you for sharing your post though. I’m the song is great, but I personally like scripture to be sung to.

Just give me Jesus, when Yeshua is needed to be believed on… not just give me… luckily because of Yeshua, all sins are absolved, except the unforgivable sin, which is staying obstinate willfully away from God… nor caring about his Son.

1 Corinthians 2:2 says "For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified"

This verse is part of a larger passage in which Paul is discussing the wisdom of God and how it is different from the wisdom of the world. He argues that the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to those who are being saved it is the power of God.

In effect Paul is saying just give me Jesus. Jesus is just all right with me, Jesus is all I need.

1 Corinthians 2:2 says "For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified"

This verse is part of a larger passage in which Paul is discussing the wisdom of God and how it is different from the wisdom of the world. He argues that the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to those who are being saved it is the power of God.

In effect Paul is saying just give me Jesus. Jesus is just all right with me, Jesus is all I need.
I know huh? What will people think when they find out I'm a Jesus Freak?

He most certainly did everything that no one else could do. Praise be to Him, whom gave up his life willingly to the Father. You’re right concerning the Gospel, being the power of God unto salvation, or deliverance from being spiritually dead.

While all secular music is fine with me… there are some merits of music that I do not tend to care about as much… gospel music happens to be one of those genres that aren’t my favorite nor are they remotely always fun to sing. Scripture or singing openly to Yahavah just because of desire is totally rad, and your most inclined to listen to whatever you would like to.

He most certainly did everything that no one else could do. Praise be to Him, whom gave up his life willingly to the Father. You’re right concerning the Gospel, being the power of God unto salvation, or deliverance from being spiritually dead.

While all secular music is fine with me… there are some merits of music that I do not tend to care about as much… gospel music happens to be one of those genres that aren’t my favorite nor are they remotely always fun to sing. Scripture or singing openly to Yahavah just because of desire is totally rad, and your most inclined to listen to whatever you would like to.
He gave up his life to the Father ? What verse says that ? Can you quote it for me ?

He gave up his life to the Father ? What verse says that ? Can you quote it for me ?
He died. You always need scripture? You always need scripture to prove your points, but I’ll stick to the spirit and what has been gained in knowledge concerning the Gospel and what Yeshua has stated…

Did Jesus give up his life to Jesus? I know you have to get frustrated with me sometimes cause I’m not gullible enough to really consider all that trinity bull crap that really messes up peoples minds… especially when we avoid the scripture all together and its context…

You know that though… if what I am saying is crazy so be it, if what I’m saying is true, it’s for your benefit… not for me to looked at or looked to; but to point to the one whom is Yahweh, and his son Yeshua.

He died. You always need scripture? You always need scripture to prove your points, but I’ll stick to the spirit and what has been gained in knowledge concerning the Gospel and what Yeshua has stated…

Did Jesus give up his life to Jesus? I know you have to get frustrated with me sometimes cause I’m not gullible enough to really consider all that trinity bull crap that really messes up peoples minds… especially when we avoid the scripture all together and its context…

You know that though… if what I am saying is crazy so be it, if what I’m saying is true, it’s for your benefit… not for me to looked at or looked to; but to point to the one whom is Yahweh, and his son Yeshua.
Scripture is truth period which is what my faith is based upon. But thanks for your personal “ opinion “.

Scripture is truth period which is what my faith is based upon. But thanks for your personal “ opinion “.

You only can answer what you can. It’s understandable. You can use scripture but it doesn’t triumph over the Holy Spirit of Yahavah.

While the Bible was written for us. It was never written to us. So while you may claim something you believe in by use of the scripture is true, but it doesn’t make it truth which sets on free.

That is the truth people should seek for in faith towards Yahavah, and his Son Yeshua.

”So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?” Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin. A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever. So if the Son makes you free, you are really free.“
‭‭John‬ ‭8‬:‭31‬-‭36‬ ‭ERV‬‬

To be free of bondage from religious manipulation… any sect of people can be a cultured section of their own “Haha yeah, you believe and agree with me, and my look on scripture, we are best friends!”

”The people asked Jesus, “What does God (Yahavah) want us to do?” Jesus answered, “The work God (Yahavah) wants you to do is this: to believe in the one he sent.”“
‭‭John‬ ‭6‬:‭28‬-‭29‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Just because people accept something that they “believe to be true; even based off scripture, by single sectional pulls here and there.” Doesn’t make it true, nor is it something that can set you free.

You only can answer what you can. It’s understandable. You can use scripture but it doesn’t triumph over the Holy Spirit of Yahavah.

While the Bible was written for us. It was never written to us. So while you may claim something you believe in by use of the scripture is true, but it doesn’t make it truth which sets on free.

That is the truth people should seek for in faith towards Yahavah, and his Son Yeshua.

To be free of bondage from religious manipulation… any sect of people can be a cultured section of their own “Haha yeah, you believe and agree with me, and my look on scripture, we are best friends!”

Just because people accept something that they “believe to be true; even based off scripture, by single sectional pulls here and there.” Doesn’t make it true, nor is it something that can set you free.
Here is a giant NEWSFLASH-

The Holy Spirit NEVER contradicts Scripture.

Sanctify them in TRUTH- THY WORD is TRUTH. The Word of God is Truth. When the Comforter ( Holy Spirit ) comes He will guide you ( the disciples) into all truth. Its was Jesus disciples/apostles who wrote Scripture- Gods word- the TRUTH. The Holy Spirit ALWAYS points a believer To Christ alone.

So from Jesus own words- the TRUTH you do not testify to the Son so I know you do not speak from the Spirit since you do not glorify the Son as Jesus promised the Holy Spirit would do. You only see the Father worthy of glory, honor, praise and worship. The Holy Spirit honors the Son. He points people to the Son, not the Father.

John 15:26
New King James Version
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

English Standard Version
“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.

John 16:13-15
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

1 Corinthians 12:1-3
Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom