Ireland

civic

I went to Ireland last fall for my sons destination wedding and fell in love with the people, culture, places and golf courses. :)

I would go back there in a heart beat. It was so nice I would even consider living there.

I visited Ireland for a couple of weeks back in 1996. It is a beautiful place. I enjoyed it immensely and would love to go back there again some day. I would certainly include it on a list of favorite places to travel.

Another of my favorite places to travel is Malawi: “The warm heart of Africa”.

I worked there for a short while and have many friends and acquaintances who live there. I enjoyed my time there and even briefly considered retiring there. (My wife, who hasn’t been there, nixed that idea. “Happy wife, happy life.”)

I visited Ireland for a couple of weeks back in 1996. It is a beautiful place. I enjoyed it immensely and would love to go back there again some day. I would certainly include it on a list of favorite places to travel.

Another of my favorite places to travel is Malawi: “The warm heart of Africa”.

I worked there for a short while and have many friends and acquaintances who live there. I enjoyed my time there and even briefly considered retiring there. (My wife, who hasn’t been there, nixed that idea. “Happy wife, happy life.”)
I found the people in Ireland to be the most friendly and hospitable. I could live there next to a golf course :)IMG_9039.jpeg

My wife and I on the head of a Guinness at the factory

I tried drinking Guinness while at a pub in Kenmare, Ireland. I didn’t care much for it, but the pub itself was a nice experience. The people were extraordinarily friendly and outgoing. I tried drinking Tusker while in Blantyre, Malawi and Kisumu, Kenya. I preferred it over Guinness.

Have you tried Bailey’s Irish Cream?

I tried drinking Guinness while at a pub in Kenmare, Ireland. I didn’t care much for it, but the pub itself was a nice experience. The people were extraordinarily friendly and outgoing. I tried drinking Tusker while in Blantyre, Malawi and Kisumu, Kenya. I preferred it over Guinness.

Have you tried Bailey’s Irish Cream?
Yes I use to drink that in coffee years ago.

Yes I use to drink that in coffee years ago.

I don’t drink coffee. I tried it three times and just never acquired a taste for it.

I seldom drink but we quite often celebrate special occasions with Bailey’s Irish Cream. We don’t mix it with anything. It’s delicious.

I don’t drink coffee. I tried it three times and just never acquired a taste for it.

I seldom drink but we quite often celebrate special occasions with Bailey’s Irish Cream. We don’t mix it with anything. It’s delicious.
I'm an artisan home coffee roaster. I make some Ethiopians that non coffee drinkers like. Some of them you can taste fruit like blueberries right up front as soon as you sip it and can also smell the fruity notes in the aroma. :)

I went to Ireland last fall for my sons destination wedding and fell in love with the people, culture, places and golf courses. :)

I would go back there in a heart beat. It was so nice I would even consider living there.
Everyone I ever heard who went to Ireland says the same thing. 😁

This is my sons best friend who was a finalist on Survivor last year on the right. He was in the wedding party. There were only a total of 18 people who were there.

Attachments

• IMG_9176.jpg
    IMG_9176.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom