In Praise of Translations

How prevalent is this lust for ethnic cleansing?

I'll be sure to pass on your salutations to a legalistic Christian if I bump into one.
Well you should be the first in line to except the salutations. Ethnic cleansing is like separating the chaff from the wheat. You know it has to be done. Israel is starting to build about 3000 homes in the West Bank.
That territory and Gaza will be annexed into the state of Israel. There will be no 2 state solution. The war will continue until Hamas is destroyed and unfortunately it will result in ethnic cleansing of Palestinians which are collateral damage anyway.

Your anti-Gentile racism is glaringly obvious here. Do you want to go as far as demanding the ethnic cleansing of Gentiles from the regions in and around Israel as @jeremiah1five is crusading for?
@koberstein
Oh no, I do not crusade for anything unless it is in Scripture, and when God sits on His throne in Jerusalem, He will ethnically cleanse the Promised Land of ALL Gentiles and Israel will have something they never had in this life:
A land all to their own.

6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
Gen. 12:5–7.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts:
And all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein:
And in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
Zech. 14:21.

This means any and all Gentiles will live in the land surrounding Israel. The will occupy the four corners of the earth. Gentile "Christians" will be among this people. And look at what happens at the end of the thousand years:

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:7–10.

THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD!

(In any translation it reads the same.)

@koberstein - is this correct? Do you see what I see?

Greater Israel 1.jpg

@koberstein
Oh no, I do not crusade for anything unless it is in Scripture, and when God sits on His throne in Jerusalem, He will ethnically cleanse the Promised Land of ALL Gentiles and Israel will have something they never had in this life:
A land all to their own.

6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
Gen. 12:5–7.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts:
And all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein:
And in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
Zech. 14:21.

This means any and all Gentiles will live in the land surrounding Israel. The will occupy the four corners of the earth. Gentile "Christians" will be among this people. And look at what happens at the end of the thousand years:

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:7–10.

THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD!

(In any translation it reads the same.)

@koberstein - is this correct? Do you see what I see?

View attachment 618
There won't be Canaanites there but there will certainly be Egyptians, Ethiopians, Saudis, Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Russians, not to mention Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Orientals, and even the odd South American. Thus, God's word is fulfilled. Praise God!

There won't be Canaanites there but there will certainly be Egyptians, Ethiopians, Saudis, Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Russians, not to mention Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Orientals, and even the odd South American. Thus, God's word is fulfilled. Praise God!
God Himself will cleanse the Promised Land of ALL Gentiles and the Jews will occupy their land. All twelve tribes will live in the land God promised to Abraham's seed.
There will be no non-Hebrew/Jews in the Promised Land.
The first people to be excised from the land will be Muslims.

God Himself will cleanse the Promised Land of ALL Gentiles and the Jews will occupy their land. All twelve tribes will live in the land God promised to Abraham's seed.
Which Bible explicitly says that? The Ethnic Cleansing Standard Version (ECSV) Bible?

Which Bible explicitly says that? The Ethnic Cleansing Standard Version (ECSV) Bible?
No, these are the words of the God and King of Israel.

God promise the land of Canaan to Abraham and his descendants. And God will keep His promises. When the Jews finally take ownership of the Promised Land there will be no Gentiles in their borders. None. For God will cleanse the land of all non-covenant Gentiles.

And in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts. Zech.14:21.

Israel did not do what God commanded when they went into Canaan to take possession of it. Gentiles lived within the promised border; a promise given to Abraham and to his seed. But as Zechariah prophesied, there will be no more any Canaanite in the Promised Land.
None. The Jews will occupy the land. And there will be no Gentiles in the land.

That's probably the process we are currently seeing in Isra'el right now be played out before our very eyes and the world.
Shalom aleichem

No, these are the words of the God and King of Israel.

God promise the land of Canaan to Abraham and his descendants. And God will keep His promises. When the Jews finally take ownership of the Promised Land there will be no Gentiles in their borders. None. For God will cleanse the land of all non-covenant Gentiles.

And in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts. Zech.14:21.

Israel did not do what God commanded when they went into Canaan to take possession of it. Gentiles lived within the promised border; a promise given to Abraham and to his seed. But as Zechariah prophesied, there will be no more any Canaanite in the Promised Land.
None. The Jews will occupy the land. And there will be no Gentiles in the land.
I already told you that I agree that there will be no more Canaanites. So I'm in compliance with the word of God. What you're saying is that there will be no more Egyptians, Palestinians, Ethiopians, Saudis, Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Russians, not to mention Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Orientals, and even the odd South American. That goes way beyond the word of God. So which Bible says what you're saying? The Ethnic Cleansing Standard Version (ECSV) Bible?

That's probably the process we are currently seeing in Isra'el right now be played out before our very eyes and the world.
Shalom aleichem
The only peace in ethnic cleansing is demonic satisfaction of destroying a human life. The more you talk the more you embarrass yourself and expose your true personality.

I already told you that I agree that there will be no more Canaanites. So I'm in compliance with the word of God. What you're saying is that there will be no more Egyptians, Palestinians, Ethiopians, Saudis, Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Russians, not to mention Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Orientals, and even the odd South American. That goes way beyond the word of God. So which Bible says what you're saying? The Ethnic Cleansing Standard Version (ECSV) Bible?
Gosh why is that so hard for you to understand? Oops it doesn't follow your false narrative. Got it

The only peace in ethnic cleansing is demonic satisfaction of destroying a human life. The more you talk the more you embarrass yourself and expose your true personality.
We already know your legalistic and hypocritical personality. The more you talk the little you know. Better stop talking and save what little brain cells you have left.

We already know your legalistic and hypocritical personality. The more you talk the little you know. Better stop talking and save what little brain cells you have left.
In what way am I legalistic or hypocritical? Let's have it. I substantiate my claims whereas you don't. I told you that the only peace in ethnic cleansing is demonic satisfaction of destroying a human life. You, on the other hand, just spew out baseless accusations.

In what way am I legalistic or hypocritical? Let's have it. I substantiate my claims whereas you don't. I told you that the only peace in ethnic cleansing is demonic satisfaction of destroying a human life. You, on the other hand, just spew out baseless accusations.
You will look in the tanakh you will find ethnic cleansings. Get over it. You would be familiar with demonic activity. That doesn't surprise me.

You will look in the tanakh you will find ethnic cleansings. Get over it. You would be familiar with demonic activity. That doesn't surprise me.
Again, in what way am I demonic (or legalistic or hypocritical)? Let's have it. You continue to spew out baseless accusations.

No I'm coming down on your level to help you understand. No you are the card "joker"
How can that be my level when I've never resorted to that fall-back card of yours? Nope, that your level and you proved it with your words of "Gosh why is that so hard for you to understand?"

Back
Top Bottom