I Will Build My Church

I have the Mind of Christ. It's called the Hebrew Scripture from Genesis to Revelations.
The Hebrew Scripture from Genesis to Revelation (except Timothy) were written by a Jew or Jewish Christian to and for other Jews and Jewish Christians. There is no Gentile Scripture. If there were it may reveal a Gentile covenant which there is none.

The image of God is Spirit not natural (Adam.) Make distinction between that which is heavenly and what is of the earth, earthy. God is not natural. God is Spirit and when He blew into the nostrils of Adam He animated him and placed in his loins the elect of God to be born at the appointed time and born-again at the appointed time.
You cannot have the "mind of Christ" if you convince yourself as being in the truth while you are denying the TRUTH.

The Mind of Christ is to SAVE His People whom HE calls out from the Nations (Abraham, Joseph, Jonah) = Genesis, Isaiah, Joel, Gospel, Acts, Galatians, Revelation

Do not be wise in your eyes but allow your thoughts to align with His Word.

EXAMPLE = Genesis 9:6 - "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image."

You cannot have the "mind of Christ" if you convince yourself as being in the truth while you are denying the TRUTH.
The Mind of Christ ('Messias = Anointing") which is the Mind of the Spirit is the Scripture. He Authored the Scripture. The Scripture is the revelation of the Spirit to His elect people everything of which we have to do:

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Heb 4:11–13.

In Scripture the Spirit reveals His Mind on things such as His attitudes on sin, salvation, marriage, adultery, after-life, etc. A believer who allows the Scripture/Word of God to richly dwell in him and who understands that Word and is obedient to that Word and memorizes that Word has that Word dwelling in him and can know on the spot what is the Mind of the Spirit and apply that Word immediately to all life's situations and circumstances. That person is fully armored and can withstand everything the Lord sends against him and for him.
So, when I say I have the Mind of Christ...

The Mind of Christ is to SAVE His People whom HE calls out from the Nations (Abraham, Joseph, Jonah) = Genesis, Isaiah, Joel, Gospel, Acts, Galatians, Revelation
If God calls out His people from the nations, He's calling out from the nations His covenant people He's scattered to the nations.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Ezek. 37:21–22.

You are mistaken. God is not calling the nations for the nations are His enemy and He will destroy them ALL.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle, Zech. 14:2.

God has no covenant with the nations. God has no covenant with the heathens and the pagans and the idol worshipers of the nations. God will destroy the nations He brought against His covenant people Israel and will destroy them with the breath from His mouth.

The nations got nothing coming to them from God but utter destruction, in the past, in the present, and in the future; and the future is upon us TODAY. You have been taught from an early age false, heretical, Gentile-nation doctrine that seeks to cast Gentiles as the elect and covenant people of God and Israel as a cast out people. You even been taught the Torah of God is "abolished" and "obsolete" to keep you from obeying God. The Lord says, "Come out from among them and be separate.

25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.
Ex 2:25.

17 All nations before him are as nothing; And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

You are believing a lie and drenched in a great delusion.
Do not be wise in your eyes but allow your thoughts to align with His Word.
Look who's talking.
I am completely in the will of God and my relationship with is very close.
I do not think myself more highly than I ought.
EXAMPLE = Genesis 9:6 - "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image."
Fallen, sinful, natural man is not the image of God. The image of God is the Son, and there is no better image of a Father than a Son.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mt 16:17–18.

This prophecy was fulfilled on the Day of the Feast of Harvest in which three thousand Jews were born-again and saved and filled with their Holy Spirit of Promise.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:41–42.

And Christ continued to build His Church and His Church was populated with thousands and thousands of Jews whom the Holy Spirit of Promise saved and birthed for the next four decades until the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple and Christ stopped in the building of His Church so that the next phase of the salvation timetable clock ordained by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob could begin a new era: The Times of the Gentiles.

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, Saul, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
Acts 21:19–20.

These Jews received the fulfillment of their covenant in which Jesus Christ, Israel's Messiah, Redeemer, and King led His Church to a fuller and more intimate obedience of the Law of Moses.

Even Saul after being born-again and meeting Jesus on the Damascene Road continued to observe and obey God's Torah.

24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:23–24.

True, biblical Christianity is founded upon the Hebrew people, Jesus Christ being the cornerstone according to the Scripture and these thousands and thousands of Jews remained obedient to the Torah as newly minted biblical Christians.

And THAT is what true, biblical Christianity is. Obedience to God's Torah:

1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
Deuteronomy 6:1–9.

True, biblical Christianity is Christ and obedience to His commandments and His commandments if the Law of Moses. These shall have the right to the tree of life:

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev. 22:14.

The Word of God.

The nations got nothing coming to them from God but utter destruction, in the past, in the present, and in the future; and the future is upon us TODAY. You have been taught from an early age false, heretical, Gentile-nation doctrine that seeks to cast Gentiles as the elect and covenant people of God and Israel as a cast out people. You even been taught the Torah of God is "abolished" and "obsolete" to keep you from obeying God. The Lord says, "Come out from among them and be separate.
More fake news rantings from you. The Nations are the ones upholding the New Covenant, the Lord's Supper, aka: the Eucharist. Pharisaic Jews are the ones who rejected outright the New Covenant and are taught from an early age false, heretical doctrine that seeks to cast Jews as the elect. Pharisaic Jews are the prototypical calvinists.

More fake news rantings from you. The Nations are the ones upholding the New Covenant, the Lord's Supper, aka: the Eucharist. Pharisaic Jews are the ones who rejected outright the New Covenant and are taught from an early age false, heretical doctrine that seeks to cast Jews as the elect. Pharisaic Jews are the prototypical Calvinists.
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

There are no "nations" or Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant above.
Jesus Himself stated He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel NOT the house of Gentiles.

That in and of itself should be your first clue.

Last edited:
The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

There are no "nations" or Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant above.
Jesus Himself stated He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel NOT the house of Gentiles.

That in and of itself should be your first clue.
Show me just one example of the house of israel celebrating the New Covenant, the Eucharist. I won't hold my breath.

Show me just one example of the house of israel celebrating the New Covenant, the Eucharist. I won't hold my breath.
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

CHAPTER 9
1 But concerning the Eucharist, after this fashion give ye thanks.

2 First, concerning the cup. We thank thee, our Father, for the holy vine, David thy Son, which thou hast made known unto us through Jesus Christ thy Son; to thee be the glory for ever.

3 And concerning the broken bread. We thank thee, our Father, for the life and knowledge which thou hast made known unto us through Jesus thy Son; to thee be the glory for ever.

4 As this broken bread was once scattered on the mountains, and after it had been brought together became one, so may thy Church be gathered together from the ends of the earth unto thy kingdom; for thine is the glory, and the power, through Jesus Christ, for ever.

5 And let none eat or drink of your Eucharist but such as have been baptized into the name of the Lord, for of a truth the Lord hath said concerning this, Give not that which is holy unto dogs.
(Dogs meaning the uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping Gentiles.)
Boy, that must hurt.

The Didache.

CHAPTER 9
1 But concerning the Eucharist, after this fashion give ye thanks.

2 First, concerning the cup. We thank thee, our Father, for the holy vine, David thy Son, which thou hast made known unto us through Jesus Christ thy Son; to thee be the glory for ever.

3 And concerning the broken bread. We thank thee, our Father, for the life and knowledge which thou hast made known unto us through Jesus thy Son; to thee be the glory for ever.

4 As this broken bread was once scattered on the mountains, and after it had been brought together became one, so may thy Church be gathered together from the ends of the earth unto thy kingdom; for thine is the glory, and the power, through Jesus Christ, for ever.

5 And let none eat or drink of your Eucharist but such as have been baptized into the name of the Lord, for of a truth the Lord hath said concerning this, Give not that which is holy unto dogs.
(Dogs meaning the uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping Gentiles.)
Boy, that must hurt.

The Didache.
Where do you see any mention of israel or house of israel? I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.

The definition of dog no longer involved circumcision. The Council of Jerusalem did away with that. You would know that if you actually did read the NT.

Where do you see any mention of israel or house of israel? I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.
I don't have to. Anyone who studies the Scripture as written and doesn't go into it with pre-accepted Constantinian Gentile heretical theology knows that the first century early Church Christ was building was populated by thousands and thousands of Jews who became born-again by their Holy Spirit of Promise.
The Holy Spirit wasn't promised to Gentiles but to Israel.
The covenants were not made with Gentiles but with Israel.
The prophets were all sent by God to Israel.
The Scripture from Genesis to Revelation were all written by Hebrews or Jewish Christians to and for other Jews and Jewish Christians (except two personal letters to Timothy.)
Everything having to do with Israel's Messiah all had to do with the Hebrew/Jewish people.
Jesus bar Joseph was born out of the Hebrew tribe of Judah, prophesied by Moses and the Jewish prophets to and for Israel, and the Church built for the first four decades was populated by Jews who were born again by their Holy Spirit of Promise. Even two decades in the Jerusalem Council was chaired and officiated by Jewish Christians.
On the day of the Jewish Feast of Harvests three thousand Jews were born again and Christ added thousands more to the Church daily such as should be saved.
Peter's sermon was addressed to the twelve tribes of the House of Israel and Judah.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. Acts 2:41.

These were all Jewish Christians.
If you were taught by the Holy Spirit of Truth, you should know this.
The definition of dog no longer involved circumcision. The Council of Jerusalem did away with that. You would know that if you actually did read the NT.
Scripture, please that the designation of "dog(s)" was done away with at the Jewish Council.
Thanks.

I don't have to. Anyone who studies the Scripture as written and doesn't go into it with pre-accepted Constantinian Gentile heretical theology knows that the first century early Church Christ was building was populated by thousands and thousands of Jews who became born-again by their Holy Spirit of Promise.
The Holy Spirit wasn't promised to Gentiles but to Israel.
The covenants were not made with Gentiles but with Israel.
The prophets were all sent by God to Israel.
The Scripture from Genesis to Revelation were all written by Hebrews or Jewish Christians to and for other Jews and Jewish Christians (except two personal letters to Timothy.)
Everything having to do with Israel's Messiah all had to do with the Hebrew/Jewish people.
Jesus bar Joseph was born out of the Hebrew tribe of Judah, prophesied by Moses and the Jewish prophets to and for Israel, and the Church built for the first four decades was populated by Jews who were born again by their Holy Spirit of Promise. Even two decades in the Jerusalem Council was chaired and officiated by Jewish Christians.
On the day of the Jewish Feast of Harvests three thousand Jews were born again and Christ added thousands more to the Church daily such as should be saved.
Peter's sermon was addressed to the twelve tribes of the House of Israel and Judah.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. Acts 2:41.

These were all Jewish Christians.
If you were taught by the Holy Spirit of Truth, you should know this.

Scripture, please that the designation of "dog(s)" was done away with at the Jewish Council.
Thanks.
You don't have to because you can't. That's the truth of it. It was the Church, the Eklessia, that was formed at Pentecost, not your house of israel. Your rant proves nothing except that your Constantine strawman is just another one of your feeble attempts to save whatever little integrity you still have. Well, your strawman just went up in flames and so did your integrity 🔥

You don't have to because you can't. That's the truth of it. It was the Church, the Eklessia, that was formed at Pentecost, not your house of israel. Your rant proves nothing except that your Constantine strawman is just another one of your feeble attempts to save whatever little integrity you still have. Well, your strawman just went up in flames and so did your integrity 🔥
The Church "ekklesia" ("called out [ones]") were Jews called out at the Jewish Feast of Harvest also known as Pentecost. There were no Gentiles except committed circumcised Gentile proselytes and committed uncircumcised devout Gentile God-Fearers. These were committed to the nation of Israel that was under occupation by the Romans (Gentiles.) These would not be at this Jewish Feast. Their presence among the Jews on this high day would have caused an uproar for having unclean Gentiles at their Feast. So, being that this Feast was one of three major feasts which God commanded all males to attend the city was overflowing of Jews from all parts of Israel and visiting Jews from Gentiles lands. Just a study of the tongues spoken by the eleven disciples would mark a map of many points of origin from Italy (Rome) and Asia Minor (See below.) So, if you're going to try to tell me there were unclean, uncircumcised Gentiles at this Feast that were born-again I think you'd have to go back to school.

And I'll take your accusation of "strawman" as your conceding to the Word of God in me and the truth of my comments.
Thank you.

The Church "ekklesia" ("called out [ones]") were Jews called out at the Jewish Feast of Harvest also known as Pentecost. There were no Gentiles except committed circumcised Gentile proselytes and committed uncircumcised devout Gentile God-Fearers. These were committed to the nation of Israel that was under occupation by the Romans (Gentiles.) These would not be at this Jewish Feast. Their presence among the Jews on this high day would have caused an uproar for having unclean Gentiles at their Feast. So, being that this Feast was one of three major feasts which God commanded all males to attend the city was overflowing of Jews from all parts of Israel and visiting Jews from Gentiles lands. Just a study of the tongues spoken by the eleven disciples would mark a map of many points of origin from Italy (Rome) and Asia Minor (See below.) So, if you're going to try to tell me there were unclean, uncircumcised Gentiles at this Feast that were born-again I think you'd have to go back to school.

And I'll take your accusation of "strawman" as your conceding to the Word of God in me and the truth of my comments.
Thank you
There were entire Ekklesias that were 100% full of only converted uncircumcised Gentiles. Not even one Jew present. Gal 5:2 and Gal 6:13 proves that. Paul is warning Gentiles against Judaizers like you. In your case, you are judaizing Ethnic Cleansing.

2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

That proves that the Church of Galatians did not have even one circumcised Jew. I have serious doubts if you ever read Galatians.

There were entire Ekklesias that were 100% full of only converted uncircumcised Gentiles. Not even one Jew present. Gal 5:2 and Gal 6:13 proves that. Paul is warning Gentiles against Judaizers like you. In your case, you are judaizing Ethnic Cleansing.
No, really, there weren't. You're exaggerating and blowing Saul's Galatian letter out of proportion. That behavior reminds me of a Proverb:

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

First, Saul didn't find the Jewish Church in the Galatian region. It was founded by Jewish Christians who returned home to this area after their experiences at the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost.)

Nations-in-Jerusalem-at-Pentacost.jpg
Galatia.jpg
Jews that were at the Feast returned to their homes and synagogues in Galatia and brought back an outline of Peter's sermon and their experiences with the Holy Spirit of Promise and testimony of Jesus as Israel's Messiah. I'm sure there were committed circumcised Gentile proselytes in these synagogues as well as uncircumcised devout committed Gentile God-Fearers in these synagogues but very few in number. Judaism was not a missionary religion and there were most likely more Gentile proselytes and God-Fearers in ouccupied Israel. Saul's letter to this region may have written ABOUT these groups but the gist of all his letters were written to his brethren Jewish Christians.

Although you're not honest with Scripture and your doctrine derives wholly from a Gentile mindset bias and persuasion these clues in his letter reveal a primarily Jewish audience:
Gal. 1:4 "our sins,."
Gal. 1:6-9 the "another gospel" he writes about is Judaism.
Gal. 1:13-14 "Jew's religion" twice referring to Judaism of which he was a Pharisee and a rabbi. "my equals" refers to the other "aged persons" or elders referring to his being a rabbi and Pharisee among other rabbi's and Pharisee's.
Gal. 1:15 "separate me from my mother's womb" is a clear referrence to Jeremiah 1:5 and only Jews would understand his reference to their prophet, Jeremiah.
Gal. 1:16 "heathen" is the Greek "ethnos" from which we get "ethnic." Saul mentions his being sent to non-Hebrews (Gentiles) by God.
Gal. 1:17-19 metioning the Jewish brethren, the apostles in Jerusalem. Peter and James are mentioned of whom the Jews would know about these two twenty years on than Gentiles would.
Gal. 1:20-24 Saul's prior reputation as a Christian hunter preceded him among the Jews since Saul was attacking what was at the time known as a Jewish sect among Judaism. Gentiles would not know this until much later but among Jews there were reports about this Christian hunter by word of mouth and Jew's did not 'hang out' with Gentiles as they were enemies. Gentiles lived and mingled with Gentiles and Jew's separated from these 'unclean' Gentiles. Remember the Roman centurion who was a devout God-Fearer, he knew Jesus couldn't go into a Gentile house but Jesus was determined to do so knowing he was a devout God-Fearer as He was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and a God-Fearer was a ally of Israel. There was also a Roman centurion who built a synagogue for the Jews. A hard-core Gentile who was unfamiliar and not an ally of the Jews would not do such a thing as build anything for the Jews but most likely another Roman would destroy their synagogue.
Galatian 2 clearly addresses a Jewish audience. I'm not going to itemize all the references to Jewish history,m culture, religion, Abraham and Moses, and other clues that Saul was definitely writing to a Jewish audience in the Galatian region. There was no Gentile ascendency until after the destruction of the Jewish Temple about two decades later from the date of Saul's letter. It was a Jewish phenomenon that was taking place among the Jewish people and the Church that Christ was building was being populated by Jews, not Gentiles. Your bias to find anything in these letters written to Jewish Christians at their respective churches of a Gentile nature is founded on a Gentile mindset that refuses Israel their long-awaited Messiah and try to cast Jesus as a Gentile Messiah and the first century churches as being Gentile is in error. Everything taking place among the Jews with regard to Jesus Messiah had to do with the Jews since He was the fulfillment of covenant and prophecy and everything was of a Jewish nature and culture and religion. You are infected with a Gentile bias that causes you to see the covenants, Israel's Messiah, their history, their culture, their covenants, etc., as being Gentile-laced which it isn't. There was nothing in true, biblical Christianity that was Gentile until the Gentiles destroyed the Jewish nation, their cities, and their Temple in AD 70, and scattered the Jews away from their land even writing laws that prevented Jews from returning to Jerusalem which was completely destroyed. "Not one stone upon another" Jesus said. Remember? The destruction of Israel was widespread and total. Nothing remained. Rome was thorough in their acts of total devestation of the Jewish nation after several revolts and Roman deaths. An honest approach is seeing Saul's letters to Jewish Christians in the first century as Christianity was a Jewish sect among Judaism just as Sadducees and Phariseed and Essenes were sect in Israel. Until the destruction of the Jewish Temple everything taking place among the Jews had to do with their covenants and their prophecies about their Messiah and the new era they found themselves in with the advent of Yeshua and their Holy Spirit of Promise.
You can steal Israel's covenants and their Messiah but do it later and after the destruction of their Temple but not hijack it before then. It's completely dishonest that Gentiles do that. I am reminded of Catholicism which did the same thing in trying to trace their history into the first century when truthfully Roman Catholicism did not really begin to take shape until the fourth century and Emporer Constantine and the emporers that followed. Some popes claimed to stand in the shoes of Peter until one pope made the incredible claim that he stepped not into the shoes of the great fisherman (Peter) but into his actual FEET!
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

That proves that the Church of Galatians did not have even one circumcised Jew. I have serious doubts if you ever read Galatians.
If there were no Jews in the Galatian region why does Saul use the possessive personal pronouns "we" "our" "ye" etc., in chapter 3? He also mentions Abraham and Jews being the rightful heirs of the Abrahamic Promises:

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [Jews] schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [Jews] are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye [Jews] are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye [Jews] are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [still Jews] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Gal. 3:22–29.

Christianity was a Jewish sect within the Jewish religion. Originally called "the Way." And Saul's words were to Jewish Christians who were concerned about their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant now being followers of their Messiah. But Saul puts them at ease with his words in chapter 3.
Until the destruction of the Jesish Temple everything taking place among the Jews was in accordance with their covenants and the prophecies of their prophets and the patriarchs of their people.

Gentiles did not steal true, biblical Christianity until after the destruction of their Temple.
Much later.

I'm not going to repeat myself. I have provided the Scripture of the Hebrews salvation being unconditional you just won't accepted what God said.
Everything in creation is the result of God, not man. And God's salvation of His people has only one condition and it rests upon God's will, not man's. You cannot get any more unconditional than that.
No you provided your theology. Nothing you posted states salvation is unconditional

Salvation is in Christ

And one must trust in Christ to be in Christ

Ephesians 1:1–14 (KJV 1900) — 1 PAUL, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Acts 16:30–31 (KJV 1900) — 30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Romans 10:8–10 (KJV 1900) — 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Condition

Hello @jeremiah1five,

I have not read through all of this thread, so if I am asking you to reiterate what you have already said, I apologise in advance: but I am curious
You have highlighted truths that you believe have been mis-applied by believers of other nationalities: but what is it that you believe is applicable to them?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Hello again, @Jeremiah1five.

In the Church which is the Body of Christ, of which I am a member, by God's grace: There is a unity and equality among believers, regardless of their nationality, (Jew or Gentile). A joint Body, all are one in Christ Jesus, their risen and glorified, Saviour, Lord and Head. The sphere of their future hope, in resurrection, is in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, they being God's Own inheritance within that realm: a habitation of God through the Spirit.

Their blessings are spiritual, and consist of 'all' spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus their Lord. They having been made meet to partake of the inheritance of the saints in light. They are complete in Christ Jesus, accepted in the Beloved, standing before Him as holy and without blame, their sins having been forgiven them. Adopted by God as His 'sons' by Christ Jesus. They look forward to being the recipients of His kindness, by Christ Jesus, in the ages to come: according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus.

During this period, in anticipation of the appearing of their Saviour in glory, they are reckoned by God (in spirit) to have died with Christ, been buried, quickened and raised with Him, and are ascended to God's right hand, where they await that glorious appearing with Christ their Head. Hidden in Him, in God, their hope is secure. They walk in newness of life before the Father in thankfulness and praise: While keeping the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Eph. 4).

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

(Ref:- Rom 5:12-8:39; Eph,, Phil., Col., 1 & 2 Tim.. Titus & Philemon.)

Last edited:

In the Church which is the Body of Christ, of which I am a member, by God's grace: There is a unity and equality among believers, regardless of their nationality, (Jew or Gentile). A joint Body, all are one in Christ Jesus, their risen and glorified, Saviour, Lord and Head. The sphere of their future hope, in resurrection, is in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, they being God's Own inheritance within that realm: a habitation of God through the Spirit.

Their blessings are spiritual, and consist of 'all' spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus their Lord. They having been made meet to partake of the inheritance of the saints in light. They are complete in Christ Jesus, accepted in the Beloved, standing before Him as holy and without blame, their sins having been forgiven them. Adopted by God as His 'sons' by Christ Jesus. They look forward to being the recipients of His kindness, by Christ Jesus, in the ages to come: according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus.

During this period, in anticipation of the appearing of their Saviour in glory, they are reckoned by God (in spirit) to have died with Christ, been buried, quickened and raised with Him, and are ascended to God's right hand, where they await that glorious appearing with Christ their Head. Hidden in Him, in God, their hope is secure. They walk in newness of life before the Father in thankfulness and praise: While keeping the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Eph. 4).

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Here is the thing with 'The body of Christ '

Paul called the Corinthians congregation, 'the body of Christ '

Not part of it. .not a wing of it.. but wholly it.

So that makes the body of Christ a local body. Because that is what the Corinthians were.

A local and visible assembly of believers, covenanted together to carry out the great commission and commandment.

That is a body of Christ.

I would agree with your post completely if you meant the Kingdom of God..or the Family. These entities have all redeemed in them. But the body of Christ is different. Its a congregation or assembly.

Here is the thing with 'The body of Christ '

Paul called the Corinthians congregation, 'the body of Christ '

Not part of it. .not a wing of it.. but wholly it.

So that makes the body of Christ a local body. Because that is what the Corinthians were.

A local and visible assembly of believers, covenanted together to carry out the great commission and commandment.

That is a body of Christ.

I would agree with your post completely if you meant the Kingdom of God..or the Family. These entities have all redeemed in them. But the body of Christ is different. Its a congregation or assembly.
Hello @360watt,

Thank you for responding. :)

The Church which is the Body of Christ of Ephesians 1:22-23, which is 'the fulness of Him that filleth all in all', is revealed in the prison epistles of Paul only (Eph. Phil. Col. 1& 2 Tim. Titus & Phil.): The knowledge of which had been given to Paul alone, by Divine revelation, at the end of the Acts period, during which period the epistles you refer to had already been written. So the use of the human body as illustrative of the distribution and operation of spiritual gifts in 1 Cor.12, and it's identification with Moses in 1 Cor.10, is not referring to the Church which is the Body of Christ, of which Christ is the Head.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Hello @jeremiah1five,

I have not read through all of this thread, so if I am asking you to reiterate what you have already said, I apologise in advance: but I am curious
You have highlighted truths that you believe have been mis-applied by believers of other nationalities: but what is it that you believe is applicable to them?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Two things clearly stated in Scripture.

Salvation is of the LORD (Jonah 2:9c)
Salvation is of the Jews. (Jn. 4:22.)

Half-Jew or quarter-Jew. If they have Abraham's DNA they are his seed and in salvation covenant with God. God has made no covenant with Gentiles. None.
Speaking to the Samaritan woman who is type and shadow of the Jews with Abraham's DNA and would be exiled and scattered three times to the four corners of the earth, God states to this half-Jew of Hebrew descent "you don't know what you worship..." and this was true. Being separated from the Jews because they have Gentile (non-Hebrew blood in them) because in their separated they did not possess any of the Hebrew Scriptures. So, they had to worship using what they may have remembered before the exile and captivity of four hundred years prior in their own understanding in the vanity of their mind. In this they got some things wrong as Jesus tells her. And in this separation what they believed could have ended up as a separate religion but Jesus directs her to where salvation lies. As King of the Jews Jesus was dealing with not only animosities of the descendants of the northern and southern tribes (Matt. 5:43ff), He was now dealing with another separation among His people: Samaritans.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Jn 4:22.

There is nothing in Scripture that says, "Salvation is of the Gentiles." Why? Because God has no salvation covenant with Gentiles.
It comes down to one of two things. I used to say God is saving Gentiles without a covenant, but I've considered something else. By the Assyrian, Babylonian, and Roman exiles and captivities and scatterings the Hebrews were scattered by God far and wide.
Those seeming Gentiles Jesus spoke with and blessed (Samaritans, Roman centurion, etc.), all seem to be Gentile but are they? The woman from Canaan (Gentile?) that asked Jesus to heal her daughter knew Scripture. (Matt. 15:22ff) for she knew enough to recognize the "son of David." What I am getting at is that a remnant returned to Israel from Babylon. That's about 10% of total while the majority stayed in Babylon or Assyria and Gentile lands in-between. They didn't all necessarily marry among themselves. There had to be inter-marriages, or rapes, or concubinage, etc., between the Hebrews/Jews and Gentiles. This is a reasonable conclusion. Before Jesus arrived was about 450 years. IF, and that's IF the covenant is between God and Abraham and his seed. and Scripture can't be broken, then who's to say that Canaanite woman or the Roman centurion, etc., people we think are Gentile, what if they are descendants of a Jew and Gentile? Historically, there were many nationalities in the Roman Empire and the Roman army, they were not all Italians. What IF the Roman centurion and other people in Scripture we think are Gentile do have Abraham's DNA in their ancestors? God keeps covenant with Abraham's seed doesn't He?

Even today, you may be Gentile and I have always considered myself Gentile but what if we both being born again have Abraham's DNA (seed) in our family lines? Wouldn't it make sense that God keeps His covenant with Abraham? AND his seed? Again, there is nothing in the Hebrews Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets of God ever making a covenant with Gentiles and yet Gentiles are and have been saved. But are they really Gentiles fully?

By the way, the ten northern tribes did not return to Israel only the two southern tribes captured by Babylon. Sure, after Babylon conquered Assyria maybe northern tribe Jews also went with them. It was the two southern tribes (Benjamin and Judah, that returned to Israel but only a remnant. So, the northern tribes remained scattered. It makes sense to think this could have happened. And the Samaritan woman receiving salvation as a half-Jew/half-Gentile could be like a type and shadow of future Jew-Gentile mixtures that because they are Abraham's seed are receiving salvation because they are no matter the DNA-dilution are STILL Abraham's seed.
Something to think about. The good and bad thing about this is I cannot prove it nor can it be disproved. Just a gut feeling based upon my understanding of Scripture, or should I say, the salvation that is OF THE JEWS.

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

The body of Christ is populated by Hebrews/Jews.
He is their Christ/Messiah and there are no Gentiles in this body.
This is the Church Christ promised to build.

It was after the destruction of the Temple that Gentiles stole everything belonging to God's covenant people the "Jews."
Terms like "saints" and "church" and "covenant" and Bride" were all identifiers and designations of the Hebrew people in their covenant.
Gentiles 1900 years ago stole those identifiers, excluded the Jews because they saw the destruction of Israel and their Temple as God's judgment upon them and Gentiles REPLACING them.
Salvation is OF THE JEWS.
Everything.
There is no salvation is of the Gentiles. None. There is no Gentile covenant.
When Christ returns He's coming to and for the "Jews." He gathers ALL GENTILE NATIONS against Israel including Gentile Christians who will join in the attack and be destroyed by Christ upon His return.
The throne is in Jerusalem not Brussels Belgium or Washington DC.
Unhook yourself from the Gentile heresy of the past 1900 years.
Because when Israel was destroyed Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots and created a new RELIGION.

Back
Top Bottom