How to : Avoid Hell

Behold

Reader,

The reason a person can't be saved after they die a Christ rejecting unbeliever, never born again... is because they have died "in their SIN",.

Jesus said "if you dont believe im the Messiah (He), then you will die in Your SIN"...

So, that is a permanent eternal state of damnation, that is found here... John 3:36.... and it follows you after you die, as "the unpardonable sin".. having been committed.

What is that sin?
What is the unpardonable sin?
That is Hebrews 10.... "if you sin WILLFULLY, there remaineth no more Sacrifice for your sin"..
And that is not "pre-determined".. that is WILLFULLY....."Willful" "the CHOICE to die in unbelief", and God will honor that choice FOREVER, exactly as He will honor your free will choice to TRUST IN CHRIST, and become a "new Creation in Christ".

God does not "choose hell" for you, as Lying Calvinism teaches...
YOU CHOOSE IT., and God honors your choice.

Listen.., the Sacrifice of Jesus for your SIN, this offer of = Eternal Forgiveness.... that is God's Grace, and is REDEMPTION... is valid only when you are ALIVE, as that is when you have not yet "died IN your Sins".
That is when you have not died having committed the "willful sin" of Rejecting Jesus, and are never born again.

That sin follows you after you leave your body.....reader.
Its a permanent Sin.
Its unforgivable, because you rejected Forgiveness....so, there is NONE FOUND FOR YOU< after you die..

Understand??

So, a person who is not born again, = has never trusted in Christ, dies "IN their SIN".. whereas a person who has been born again, dies a born again believer = "IN CHRIST", and that means that Jesus has become their "sin Bearer"... and they have become "made righteous"... "forgiven"... "having received eternal Life".

Reader,

"Christ is the ONE TIME.... Eternal Sacrifice for Sin".. because..>>>"God, hath made JESUS... to BE SIN.... for us".

See that Reader?

And if Christ has not become your sin bearer then you die "in your sins" and that is to die in unbelief, never born again, and you died Separated from God... WILLFULLY << and that cannot be resolved in HELL< where you just ended up, as no one is born again in Hell.

God does not offer Jesus on the Cross to anyone in Hell.
God does not offer the Blood of Jesus for the forgiveness of your sin, once you are in Hell, as the reason you are in Hell, is because you "willfully rejected Christ", and died unforgiven.... = You committed the "unpardonable sin".

And here is something else...

Everyone who died today, and went to Hell, NOW BELIEVES IN JESUS... and they are all crying out to God that they BELIEVE...... and its TOO LATE, as you can't be saved in Hell.. You Can't be born again in Hell.

Reader, have you still not given God your Faith in Christ?
Are you that one? = John 3:36
Thats "willfull"..........understand?
So, do you know when you are going to die?
Read this...as this is coming for YOU......... Hebrews 9:27... and you dont know when that is going to happen...., so "now is the day of salvation, now is the accepted time".. Now is when you need to turn to Jesus and Let the beautiful Savior die for you sin, so that you can be forgiven, and get your eternity resolved.

Do not wait.
Turn to Jesus... Give your heart to Jesus..>TRUST IN CHRIST......and you know to do it.
Do not wait for tomorrow., as you may not be here.

Reader, if you take Jesus, by faith, God will take you forever.

Believe it.

@Behold

Where do people who do not believe Jesus is God fall in this?

They will "die in their Sins"... unforgiven, and go to Hell like a Bullet, once they die., having committed the "unpardonable sin".

See, Jesus is the Sacrifice for our sin.. and if we 'WILLINGLY reject Him" = ""then there remains nor more SACRIFICE (Jesus), for our sin.""

This is a Christ Rejector, never born again... this is Hebrews 10.

They have entered "2nd Death".. after they died.
What is that?
That is the end result of dying here... John 3:36

Its a eternal continuation of 1st death.

What is 1st death. ???? = . its to NOT have "eternal life".., and die.

See, eternal life, is the end of the 1st death.......and that death is to be separated from God.. who is LIFE., and His Life is ETERNAL.
So, no unbeliever has life in them... and that means God's Eternal Life..
So, this is why Jesus says.. """"""all that Believe in me, I (God in the Flesh) given unto THEM (the believer) ETERNAL Life.. (which is God's Life)... and they shall never go to Hell (Perish)."""""

And that is why Jesus says...>"YOU Must be BORN AGAIN".. as then you have eternal life, and 1st Death has ended.. The Spiritual Separation from God, has been RESOLVED, = born.....again.

See that?

So, all who are not born again, are alive, but they dont have God's Life.. So, the NT describes this as "death"

Think of Adam....

He was told...>"if you eat that apple, you shall surely DIE".. .and He ate it, and kept on breathing......right?
Yet, He DIED instantly.. in the sense that he became Spiritually Separated from GOD... "who is A Spirit", and "Jesus is THAT Spirit".
And to be joined to them Spiritually is Eternal life... so.. if you have it, you are born again, "IN CHRIST", and that is to now be delivered from 1st Death.

The unbeliever, has none of this.. and are still in 1st death, which is to NOT be joined to God, Spiritually. = NO Eternal Life in them. = Separated from God who "is A Spirit" and "Jesus is THAT Spirit".
So, if they DIE, like that... never born again.. .never joined to God.. in Spiritual Union... then they dont have Eternal life.. they have spiritual Death, and it is now sealed as "2nd death".. which is ..You can never be joined to God... So, your first death, that was you, in unbelief.. separated from God, has now become your ETERNITY.. = 2nd Death..

DAMNATION., as you can't be born again in Hell.

There is quite a lot of debates going on the the Trinity threads that deny this.

Yes... The Devil wants us to believe that all are already saved, and that Hell is not really there.
His ministers teach the same, or they teach that God only chose some to become a Christian.
However, "Hell was created for the DEVIL and His Angels".. before Adam was created.
And Adam, became, spiritually.. of the Devil = once He kneeled before the Devil, having eaten that Apple.
So, in His Rebellion, he became the Devil's (sin) or (Adamic) nature.........as "You are of YOUR FATHER.. the DEVIL, and the LUSTS of YOUR Father, you shall do". Is what Jesus says to all sinners, who are never born again.

See that?
That is every one of us, enjoying Sin... and being separated from God.

And if we are never born again, then GOD does not become our Heavenly Father, and that means we would die, being the spiritual sons and daughters of the DEVIL., and that is why we would go To Hell, as that is where the Devil is headed, and so, the unbelievers, who are of the devil, and not "in Christ".. go to the place created for the DEVIL, who is their spiritual father.

The simple version..

The born again, go to OUR FATHER.., after we die. = HEAVEN.

And the John 3:36, go to their father, after they die. = HELL

So, no Son/Dauther of GOD, goes to Hell, and no Son/Daugther of the Devil, goes to Heaven to stay.

The only way to change Spiritual Fathers ????????

A.) Jesus said..."" You MUST.. be born....again".. as that is how you change spiritual Fathers, and there is no other way.

They will "die in their Sins"... unforgiven, and go to Hell like a Bullet, once they die., having committed the "unpardonable sin".

See, Jesus is the Sacrifice for our sin.. and if we 'WILLINGLY reject Him" = ""then there remains nor more SACRIFICE (Jesus), for our sin.""

This is a Christ Rejector, never born again... this is Hebrews 10.

They have entered "2nd Death".. after they died.
What is that?
That is the end result of dying here... John 3:36

Its a eternal continuation of 1st death.

What is 1st death. ???? = . its to NOT have "eternal life".., and die.

See, eternal life, is the end of the 1st death.......and that death is to be separated from God.. who is LIFE., and His Life is ETERNAL.
So, no unbeliever has life in them... and that means God's Eternal Life..
So, this is why Jesus says.. """"""all that Believe in me, I (God in the Flesh) given unto THEM (the believer) ETERNAL Life.. (which is God's Life)... and they shall never go to Hell (Perish)."""""

And that is why Jesus says...>"YOU Must be BORN AGAIN".. as then you have eternal life, and 1st Death has ended.. The Spiritual Separation from God, has been RESOLVED, = born.....again.

See that?

So, all who are not born again, are alive, but they dont have God's Life.. So, the NT describes this as "death"

Think of Adam....

He was told...>"if you eat that apple, you shall surely DIE".. .and He ate it, and kept on breathing......right?
Yet, He DIED instantly.. in the sense that he became Spiritually Separated from GOD... "who is A Spirit", and "Jesus is THAT Spirit".
And to be joined to them Spiritually is Eternal life... so.. if you have it, you are born again, "IN CHRIST", and that is to now be delivered from 1st Death.

The unbeliever, has none of this.. and are still in 1st death, which is to NOT be joined to God, Spiritually. = NO Eternal Life in them. = Separated from God who "is A Spirit" and "Jesus is THAT Spirit".
So, if they DIE, like that... never born again.. .never joined to God.. in Spiritual Union... then they dont have Eternal life.. they have spiritual Death, and it is now sealed as "2nd death".. which is ..You can never be joined to God... So, your first death, that was you, in unbelief.. separated from God, has now become your ETERNITY.. = 2nd Death..

DAMNATION., as you can't be born again in Hell.

Yes... The Devil wants us to believe that all are already saved, and that Hell is not really there.
His ministers teach the same, or they teach that God only chose some to become a Christian.
However, "Hell was created for the DEVIL and His Angels".. before Adam was created.
And Adam, became, spiritually.. of the Devil = once He kneeled before the Devil, having eaten that Apple.
So, in His Rebellion, he became the Devil's (sin) or (Adamic) nature.........as "You are of YOUR FATHER.. the DEVIL, and the LUSTS of YOUR Father, you shall do". Is what Jesus says to all sinners, who are never born again.

See that?
That is every one of us, enjoying Sin... and being separated from God.

And if we are never born again, then GOD does not become our Heavenly Father, and that means we would die, being the spiritual sons and daughters of the DEVIL., and that is why we would go To Hell, as that is where the Devil is headed, and so, the unbelievers, who are of the devil, and not "in Christ".. go to the place created for the DEVIL, who is their spiritual father.

The simple version..

The born again, go to OUR FATHER.., after we die. = HEAVEN.

And the John 3:36, go to their father, after they die. = HELL

So, no Son/Dauther of GOD, goes to Hell, and no Son/Daugther of the Devil, goes to Heaven to stay.

The only way to change Spiritual Fathers ????????

A.) Jesus said..."" You MUST.. be born....again".. as that is how you change spiritual Fathers, and there is no other way.
Thank you,

Exactly as I thought...

These Unitarians and other that deny the deity of Jesus because they do not understand what they read are the fulfillment of 2 Cor 4: 3-4 ~
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled [a]to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this [b]world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving [c]so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God..... IMO.

Such a shame they truly do not know about being born again.

Thank you,

Exactly as I thought...

These Unitarians and other that deny the deity of Jesus because they do not understand what they read are the fulfillment of 2 Cor 4: 3-4 ~
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled [a]to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this [b]world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving [c]so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God..... IMO.

Such a shame they truly do not know about being born again.

Let me show you a real situation.

An unbeliever, is "you are of your father, the devil"... so, that is their spirituality.

Now, if this same believes they have become a Christian, because they are water baptized, or have joined some cult that said.."you are a Christian now"... then that is a person who is not a Christian, who believes they are.....a Christian.

Now, what happens when these people come to forums, and start trying to teach the Bible ???

See the Problem?

Welcome to a "christian" forum......as you have that on all of them.....and some of them are Mods...

Quite a mess, isnt it.

Let me show you a real situation.

An unbeliever, is "you are of your father, the devil"... so, that is their spirituality.

Now, if this same believes they have become a Christian, because they are water baptized, or have joined some cult that said.."you are a Christian now"... then that is a person who is not a Christian, who believes they are.....a Christian.

Now, what happens when these people come to forums, and start trying to teach the Bible ???

See the Problem?

Welcome to a "christian" forum......as you have that on all of them.....and some of them are Mods...

Quite a mess, isnt it.
Well, yes a mess.

And another mess is when after how many translations of the bible that basically say the same thing are when they are now following a bible that makes enough change in a verse to alter the meaning....

I just posted this example elsewhere. "
Such as the JW choice on John 8:24 reads That is why I said to you: You will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am the one, you will die in your sins.”

They add the one... and meaning changes from "I am" to I am the one who can save you leaving the God name out of things.

So from the water cults... (borrowing your term that I love) to those that have no idea how or what it means to be born again... (I learned that from you) and Now following the words of someone who feels they know better then what even the Septuagint or Peshitta says...

Well, I am digressing and taking your thread off topic. So sorry.

Rella

Well, yes a mess.

And another mess is when after how many translations of the bible that basically say the same thing are when they are now following a bible that makes enough change in a verse to alter the meaning....

I just posted this example elsewhere. "
Such as the JW choice on John 8:24 reads That is why I said to you: You will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am the one, you will die in your sins.”

They add the one... and meaning changes from "I am" to I am the one who can save you leaving the God name out of things.

So from the water cults... (borrowing your term that I love) to those that have no idea how or what it means to be born again... (I learned that from you) and Now following the words of someone who feels they know better then what even the Septuagint or Peshitta says...

Well, I am digressing and taking your thread off topic. So sorry.

Rella

You're not taking it off topic.

Corrupted bibles are Devil inspired works.

People believe the "queen James bible" for Homosexuals is a terrible situation, and it is, but so is the NIV., and that bible is the #1 Seller.
And that bible causes more doctrinal-theological errors then most other bad bibles, combined.

I would imagine that over 70% of the people on this Forum, use an NIV, and that is why they are confused, and can't understand what they need to know, as that one bible, is one of Satan's finest tools.

See, when there is literal spiritual confusion, there is every evil work, found.. and that is the DEVIL behind it.

The reason that Forums are one big mass of confusion, which causes all the arguing, is because that is the Devil's work, in process.

Why are there 300+ Versions of the ""Bible"" obo, and every year a new one comes out that is "more clear, more easy to read", and yet, its not more clear, its actually, more deceptive, and its less related to the known Greek Text that should be used to create it.

Reader, just like you have to find out what a Pastor, or Teacher, or Pope, or Minister, BELIEVES, so that you can discern if they are of God are not... you have to do this with Bible versions.. As many are created to ruin your Christianity.

The DEVIL, understands, long ago... that if he can alter the word of God, 300+ times, with "new bibles" then he has caused the most damage he can do to the Body of Christ.

Think on this Reader..

Lets say you all come to hear me preach or teach.
All of us........here on the forum......every single member........all in one room.
So, i say, "Lets all take our bible and turn to........>"

And then i just look up and watch.
So, i just gave you a verse that is not going to be in your NIV, or in your ................

So, i start reading my verse, and you are sitting there......wondering what is going on.....

See that confusion?
That is the DEVILS's work, and thats a fact.

You're not taking it off topic.

Corrupted bibles are Devil inspired works.

People believe the "queen James bible" for Homosexuals is a terrible situation, and it is, but so is the NIV., and that bible is the #1 Seller.
And that bible causes more doctrinal-theological errors then most other bad bibles, combined.

I would imagine that over 70% of the people on this Forum, use an NIV, and that is why they are confused, and can't understand what they need to know, as that one bible, is one of Satan's finest tools.

See, when there is literal spiritual confusion, there is every evil work, found.. and that is the DEVIL behind it.

The reason that Forums are one big mass of confusion, which causes all the arguing, is because that is the Devil's work, in process.

Why are there 300+ Versions of the ""Bible"" obo, and every year a new one comes out that is "more clear, more easy to read", and yet, its not more clear, its actually, more deceptive, and its less related to the known Greek Text that should be used to create it.

Reader, just like you have to find out what a Pastor, or Teacher, or Pope, or Minister, BELIEVES, so that you can discern if they are of God are not... you have to do this with Bible versions.. As many are created to ruin your Christianity.

The DEVIL, understands, long ago... that if he can alter the word of God, 300+ times, with "new bibles" then he has caused the most damage he can do to the Body of Christ.

Think on this Reader..

Lets say you all come to hear me preach or teach.
All of us........here on the forum......every single member........all in one room.
So, i say, "Lets all take our bible and turn to........>"

And then i just look up and watch.
So, i just gave you a verse that is not going to be in your NIV, or in your ................

So, i start reading my verse, and you are sitting there......wondering what is going on.....

See that confusion?
That is the DEVILS's work, and thats a fact.
Right.

And my church a long while ago switched to the NIV. And for many reasons have not been an avid attender other then I can online since covid.
My church is a (Calvin believing) one... and I am death on Calvin. I so want to argue with my minister who admires Calvin. The good news is my church rarely mentions him. Truth is I have not found another nearby that I am comfortable in.

While on forums I tend to generally quote the NASB95 but also from others such as the Complete Jewish Bible, and the LXX, and joyfully from the Peshitta. Once in a long while from KJV... but I have issues there so stay away other then when it is expedient.

I know that there is a loss in meaning with each new translation and especially those who claim that this is the newest and most accurate and easy to understand. I see a lot of Satan in those.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Rella

Back
Top Bottom