Hell : Then the Lake of Fire

No one will be “perfect” (sinless) until we reach heaven. Sinless perfection is not taught in the Bible. There is only one without sin and that was Jesus. You're not him, I don't care how many times you get born again you're still not Him.
this is why we have the NEW COVENANT. Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

well how can all mighty God not remember? because it's an act of his will. and he said he will "FORGIVE". 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (ALL CHRISTIANS NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN). 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

NOW IF WE CONFESS, HE FORGIVES...... NO MORE SACRIFICE.
now if one have to forget or is not aware of a sin, God have us covered. 1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."
so if we're Christians we should be about our father business.

and if the above two are not in satisfactory, then God will get out attention by, Hebrews 12:4 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin." Hebrews 12:5 "And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:" Hebrews 12:6 "For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth." Hebrews 12:7 "If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?" Hebrews 12:8 "But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons."

Now, if there are other way God keep us correct and UPRIGHT BEFORE HIM, 101G is open to God wisdom and Knowledge. for 101G do not know all things.

101G.

If Jesus has not become this.. for you.
ERROR, perfection is progressive. Hebrews 12:2 "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:3 "For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds."
now KEEP ON READING ...... (smile).

101G.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;

This verse means that we have placed our Faith in the one who is the reason we have it.

See, its because of Jesus's finished work on the Cross, our Faith in Him, is TOTAL .

This verse means that we have placed our Faith in the one who is the reason we have it.

See, its because of Jesus's finished work on the Cross, our Faith in Him, is TOTAL .
yes, as NEW BORN BABES, 101G have never seen a baby from birth walking.

101G

yes, as NEW BORN BABES, 101G have never seen a baby from birth walking.

101G

No thats not it.
Let me try again.

Jesus said, i am THE Way, to the Father.

Not "A" Way...or "one way" or "some way".

He is the ONLY WAY... the NARROW WAY........as all other WAYS, lead to "destruction".

So, when we have REAL faith, in Christ, then our faith is begun and ended, right there.......as Jesus is our Faith. = FINISHED. (Authored).

Paul and Jude both tell us to check ourselves and make sure we are in the RIGHT Faith.

If you are a Calvinist or a Catholic, or similar, then you are not.

If you are a Mormon or JW , then you are not.

If you believe that Jesus started your salvation, and you have to complete it, then you are not in the right Faith.

No thats not it.
Let me try again.

Jesus said, i am THE Way, to the Father.

Not "A" Way...or "one way" or "some way".

He is the ONLY WAY... the NARROW WAY........as all other WAYS, lead to "destruction".

So, when we have REAL faith, in Christ, then our faith is begun and ended, right there.......as Jesus is our Faith. = FINISHED.

Paul and Jude both tell us to check ourselves and make sure we are in the RIGHT Faith.
NO? ..... YES, this is the way, Listen and LEARN.
because of the Lord Jesus work on the cross we have peace with God, and in this peace, we have a better covenant.

understand one thing, Confession of Sin is for the save, and not the sinner. God never, ever require a sinner to confess their sins in order to be saved. NO, he God require a sinner to Confess his son the Lord Jesus to be saved. .... THAT'S THE WAY.

the truth is this. we as Christians are required to confess our sins so that they be forgiven. James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

Faults... with the "s" at the end .... meaning more that one. is sin/trespass. for it is the Greek word,
G3900 παράπτωμα paraptoma (pa-ra'-ptō-ma) n.
1. a side-slip, faltering (lapse or deviation).
2. (unintentional) a mistake or fault.
3. (willful) a trespass, transgression.
[from G3895]
KJV: fall, fault, offence, sin, trespass
Root(s): G3895

and our brother James here are speaking to the save, not sinners.

confession of sin is for the save, not the unsaved.

101G.

understand one thing, Confession of Sin is for the save,

If you are confessing sin, when Jesus has died for them all, then your understanding of Salvation, does not exist.

You are stuck in 1 John 1, and you need to study 1John 3:9, instead.

Try to understand that there is no sin found In Jesus, and every born again, is "in Christ".
There is no sin found there.

If you are confessing sin, when Jesus has died for them all, then your understanding of Salvation, does not exist.

You are stuck in 1 John 1, and you need to study 1John 3:9, instead.

Try to understand that there is no sin found In Jesus, and every born again, is "in Christ".
There is no sin found there.
ERROR, and you do not understand. 101G is not constantly confessing sin ... (smile)..... LOL, LOL, LOL, listen and Learn. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

now LEARN. one is not practicing sin, but just in case if, if, if, if, if, one do sin, we have an advocate, the intercessor. THANK GOD FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT.

behold ..... you need to practice the first principle of the Oracle of God... see Hebrew Hebrews 5:12 -14.

101G.

And if any man sin,

What if you are a woman or a teenager?

So, you have pretty much, no understanding of the verses you post.

And i dont expect that to change.

Here is the thing...

No Apostle has sin, and No Born again Believer has any..

How do you know?

Because the born again are born again as... "ONE with God"........and you can't have sin and be that one.

No Apostle has sin, and No Born again Believer has any..

How do you know?

Because the born again are born again as... "ONE with God"........and you can't have sin and be that one.
did not the apostle Peter sin? let's check the record. Galatians 2:11 "But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed." Galatians 2:12 "For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision." Galatians 2:13 "And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation." Galatians 2:14 "But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?"

2 Peter 3:14 "Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless."

Blame: G2607 καταγινώσκω kataginosko (ka-ta-ǰiy-nō'-skō) v.
to note against, i.e. find fault with.
[from G2596 and G1097]
KJV: blame, condemn
Root(s): G2596, G1097

and a fault willfully is sin, LISTEN, James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
Fault: G3900 παράπτωμα paraptoma (pa-ra'-ptō-ma) n.
1. a side-slip, faltering (lapse or deviation).
2. (unintentional) a mistake or fault.
3. (willful) a trespass, transgression.
[from G3895]
KJV: fall, fault, offence, sin, trespass
Root(s): G3895

now, how do 101G know that what Peter did was willful? answer, for he FEARED. and FEAR is the opposite of FAITH. and if anything do without FAITH is sin.... read it and weep. Romans 14:23 "And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin." and the bible said Peter was NOT "UPRIGHT", meaning not Righteous .... lol, lol, lol, and he was an apostle.

you're reproved. NEXT.

101G.

did not the apostle Peter sin?

Here is what you can "check"..

Read 13 Epistles by Paul.

Notice that not once does He confess sin, nor does he tell any convert or Church, to confess sin.

Why didnt he?

Because "Jesus has become sin for us".... or you still have yours and you are not saved, yet.

Now, once again.

Read 1John 3:9, as that one is for the born again.

If you are not born again, the reas 1John 1:9, and do what it says.

Here is what you can "check"..

Read 13 Epistles by Paul.

Notice that not once does He confess sin, nor does he tell any convert or Church, to confess sin.
Here is what you can "check", did the apostle James tell any to confess their sins... and the Last time 101G check he was an apostle too.

so that throw off statement want work.... (smile)... lol, lol, lol, ......

so, try again.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom