Favorite Bible Software

Misunderstanding brother-I was referring to the 01 CBD Dictionary you have on Word-I have Mickelson-did you know you can turn on the Morphologies with Mickelson?

Like this-

Prep-b+N-msc (BSB Morphology)
Preposition-b
+ Noun - masculine singular construct
Lemma: תָּוֶךְ
Word: בְּת֖וֹךְ
Transliteration: bə·ṯō·wḵ
English: among
H8432 (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments)
H8432 תָּוֶךְ tavek (taw'-vek) n-m.
1. a bisection.
2. (by implication) the center.
[from an unused root meaning to sever]
KJV: among(-st), X between, half, X (there-, where-), in(-to), middle, mid(-night), midst (among), X out (of), X through, X with(-in).

Here is a link to get you familiar with Hebrew and Greek Morphologies-not word studies per se-a tremendous help once you have a basic understanding of it-and THEN see how the word, any word you look up "fit in" -with the help of the Holy Spirit, of course.

Thank you for your time, patience and assistance @101G

Misunderstanding brother-I was referring to the 01 CBD Dictionary you have on Word-I have Mickelson-did you know you can turn on the Morphologies with Mickelson?

Like this-

Prep-b+N-msc (BSB Morphology)
Preposition-b
+ Noun - masculine singular construct
Lemma: תָּוֶךְ
Word: בְּת֖וֹךְ
Transliteration: bə·ṯō·wḵ
English: among
H8432 (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments)
H8432 תָּוֶךְ tavek (taw'-vek) n-m.
1. a bisection.
2. (by implication) the center.
[from an unused root meaning to sever]
KJV: among(-st), X between, half, X (there-, where-), in(-to), middle, mid(-night), midst (among), X out (of), X through, X with(-in).

Here is a link to get you familiar with Hebrew and Greek Morphologies-not word studies per se-a tremendous help once you have a basic understanding of it-and THEN see how the word, any word you look up "fit in" -with the help of the Holy Spirit, of course.

Thank you for your time, patience and assistance @101G

thank you.

yes 101G has both Hebrew site as favorites .... good ones. thanks.

101G

Quickverse 4.0, rest in peace, you are missed.
Amen! I used Quickverse throughout it's run and used it extensively. I have yet to find another program that is as easy and thorough. I especially liked doing searches in the original language. God some real revelation through that. Every other software doesn't compete with it.

I'm doing decently with Logos.
I have used digitalbible.ca to help search passages and some doctrine or commentary -- mainly for orientation
I started using obsidian.md for writing out cross-linked/hypertext notes

Back
Top Bottom