Coffee what does a great cup taste like ?

civic

I'm an artisan coffee roaster and love a good cup of coffee. But how do you know what a great cup of coffee should taste like ? I have over 50 different varieties of green coffee from around the world that I roast on a regular basis.

Here is a good video on what makes a great cup of coffee great.

I'm an artisan coffee roaster and love a good cup of coffee. But how do you know what a great cup of coffee should taste like ? I have over 50 different varieties of green coffee from around the world that I roast on a regular basis.

They have a new ban on coffee out now. Has not passed or become law. Apparently coffee is bad for the environment. I heard about it yesterday In the fake news. I'll see if I can find it. In the meantime:

Coffee, Tea, and Religion​

They have a new ban on coffee out now. Has not passed or become law. Apparently coffee is bad for the environment. I heard about it yesterday In the fake news. I'll see if I can find it. In the meantime:

Coffee, Tea, and Religion​

I'm enjoying a sweet, rich, caramel, chocolate cup of espresso as we speak :)

I have been reading that in correct dose caffeine is very good. Even bees get addicted to it!

Why is it bad? I can only think of how chemically treated it is.

If you are traveling near Portland OR
i highly recommend Saint Simon Coffee Roasters in Portland OR = Great coffee

Back
Top Bottom