Calvinist fools?

praise_yeshua

Over and over and over again throughout my life, I've meet Calvinists that love to run to the various proverbial verses referencing the supposed futility of "entertaining/answering fools"

They simply do this because their religion affords the ability to condemn others when they themselves are equally guilty. This is called "HYPOCRISY".

Jesus referenced this in

Luk 6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Luk 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

Yes. Calvinists willing admit they've been a sinner that denied the very existence of God. However, they have the gall and impudent behavior to ignore their own Godless condition to condemn others.

Their beliefs foster their hypocrisy and self promotion.

Calvinism teaches them to be hypocrites. After. God chose them for some good reason.

Everyone else can just go straight to hell...... and God LOVES it.

Does anyone really believe this is perfectly acceptable belief within Christian character. Are we so disconnected from reality that we can't see our own hatreds in such nonsense?

Oh.... its okay to hate from the Calvinist perspective. After all, God never really hated them. God has always loved them.....

Again. Everyone else can just go straight to hell....

What value is there in such nonsense. These beliefs actually prevent men from entering heaven. They pass these beliefs on to others that keep them out of the kingdom of God as well.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to treat them the same way they treat me. I believe the Truth can change people in and of itself. There isn't anything special about me..... However, this is true of all humanity past, present or future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom