Anyone interested in Video Chat ?

Please let us know if you're interested or not.

• Total voters
We've decided to go ahead and set it up for anyone that wishes to utilize this resource. For right now our meetings will be held on Monday morning we will send out the date and the time and the link. If you wish to prepare for it in advance here's the link to download zoom either to your home computer or your phone.

Zoom – One Platform to Connect​

I am making a set of linked documents ( using obsidian.md) to arrange ideas on how to analyze ideas on scripture. At the same time, i am organizing passages into steps of end-events so the timing and sequence can be viewed with a broad set of passages -- like where Christ coming as Reedemer fits within the destruction of Jerusalem and the saving of its remnant and likewise when all Israel is saved. However, this stuff may be too detailed and specific for a video chat.

A free video chat is available at https://meet.jit.si/ This is just a possible alternative to zoom. I have a channel set up and just have to open that link (and maybe a few clicks) to start the meeting.
Thank you for the offer we'll keep that in mind. It sounds good because the more we have involved in it the bitter it should be. I already have the zoom hook up because my wife uses it in her business. So we're already paying for it. And it works real good. But right now we're just in the planning stages. We'll try to get it set up as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom