AI and the Cloud

mikesw

If you haven't noticed errors in all AI responses relative to theology yet.... then you didn't have a foundation at all in Theology.

I've been testing AI for a long time with theological questions. They all fail. AI only does what it is told to do. There is no such thing as "Artificial" intelligence.

It is a MARKETING scheme. The same with "Cloud". Now everyone is moving back to "on premise" deployments. People are realizing it was a lie. False advertising.

This life is all about delusions of "Marketing". Like Kamala. You can't believe anything an AI says about Kamala. Soon there will be a "X" AI where you can't believe anything about Trump.

It is all about who controls the narrative. The lust for power.

AI is a joke. Sure it is fast. Sure it "calculates" (not think) faster than a human being can. However, it can not discern the Truth from a lie at all. That takes emotions and consciousness that only comes from God.

Sure... Man will try to replace conscious with "intelligence" but it will only create power without conscience.

This is why there are those who seek to "redefine" conscious and conscience. They want to make money off of you when the time comes to charge for AI services.

Do you know how much those NVIDIA "AI" trainers cost each? $500,000 each. Companies are buying dozens of them at a time to try and replace their human workforce.

I can tell you now, it will not be FREE to interface with these "AI" returns in the near future. The "charges" are coming right around the corner.

Mankind is showing just how much they value one another. There once was a time that companies actually cared about their employees. Now they only care about how much they cost them.
I hope you don't mind me copying your post to another thread topic.

I largely agree with the cloud being a marketing plan. Everyone had moved away from mainframe services around the 1980s. The cloud just sends everyone back to centralized computing services. Still, the cloud offers scalability and redundancy that are hard to do in one's on-premise systems. But a big problem I see with these services is that you can lose all that you have if you cannot pay the bill. The bill can get pretty high too.

I do think there are good purposes for AI since it has the ability to combine information sources and summarize them. The main use would not be open-commercial purposes but rather for determining the behavior of people and figuring out "marketing" of government policies that can even be specific to narrow groups. Also, AI will likely be used in internet search engines (or almost in lieu of them) to give you the "single correct answer" -- like one of the Google leaders had spoken of." Of course, a big problem is that the websites that provide the information for AI will remain unknown. Those websites could provide more information that could be useful or even balancing/contradictory info to the AI response.

I have found several errors from people posting from AI in their responses. Many times the spiritual side of the answers are missing. It takes a discerning mind to see through the answers provided by AI. It's like the false religions who use the Bible mixing truth with error.

I have found several errors from people posting from AI in their responses. Many times the spiritual side of the answers are missing. It takes a discerning mind to see through the answers provided by AI. It's like the false religions who use the Bible mixing truth with error.
Certainly. The content may come from various websites (and books) without weighing in the controversies and different viewpoints. Even if you say you want a Christian viewpoint, the AI system may include cults and many of the atypical ideas shared here :rolleyes:

Certainly. The content may come from various websites (and books) without weighing in the controversies and different viewpoints. Even if you say you want a Christian viewpoint, the AI system may include cults and many of the atypical ideas shared here :rolleyes:
ditto

I hope you don't mind me copying your post to another thread topic.

I largely agree with the cloud being a marketing plan. Everyone had moved away from mainframe services around the 1980s. The cloud just sends everyone back to centralized computing services. Still, the cloud offers scalability and redundancy that are hard to do in one's on-premise systems. But a big problem I see with these services is that you can lose all that you have if you cannot pay the bill. The bill can get pretty high too.

I do think there are good purposes for AI since it has the ability to combine information sources and summarize them. The main use would not be open-commercial purposes but rather for determining the behavior of people and figuring out "marketing" of government policies that can even be specific to narrow groups. Also, AI will likely be used in internet search engines (or almost in lieu of them) to give you the "single correct answer" -- like one of the Google leaders had spoken of." Of course, a big problem is that the websites that provide the information for AI will remain unknown. Those websites could provide more information that could be useful or even balancing/contradictory info to the AI response.
No problem.

Relative to "Cloud". Cloud computing has been around since the 90s. It is nothing more than a shared computing model. It became a "Marketing/Sales" gimmick for other businesses to gain an advantage in sales revenue from the existing business structures that already existed.

The same method is true in politics. Politics is nothing more than a means to control international trade and who owns the profits. Each "side" fights against one another to the benefit of those who own the politician. That is why solar panels were pushed hard under Obama even though those panels were virtually useless in any meaningful context of actually replacing any source of energy. The push itself created profits that "lined" the pockets of others that soon abandoned the tech for other sources of energy. Along comes Musk. He actually started making things that could viably replace existing products. That is what has made him the richest man in the world. Make no mistake about it. Musk is largely for Musk. I like him to degree but he is morally bankrupt and in need of the Grace of God. He is still most for himself.

One thing I've found to be true in this life of both good and evil men. Even among good men, there are very few that will actually go against their own self interest to help another fellowman.

I say this to make the point that evil is all about power. Control of the narrative and another human being. Satan has fostered this in our society. It keeps happening over and over again.

Just look where the "power" struggle is and you will find the Truth.....I've known this for a very long time. I've got a professional history in technology. I "cut" my teeth on managing fractional frame relays relative to shared computing. I can remember when most network infrastructure were single duplex 10baseT. Token ring was new and mainframes were taking days to spit out "Green Bar" reporting that would fill a tractor trailer truck to run any business of most any size. I was just a few years removed from "punch cards".

Relative to "scale".... that only involves planning. Everyone has now realized that AWS is going to charge them for the "possibility" of scaling. It was all a gimmick to create a monopoly. It is almost impossible to predict what your costs will ultimately be. There model is so complicated and they want it that way. That way no one really pays attention. It takes too much effort to quantify and most people are too lazy to do it. AWS has been cheating people for a very long time. Everyone else decided to join AWS because of the profits they made. AWS has keep Amazon running for decades. Amazon has never made money on shipping cheap goods. It is simply a marketing scheme for them. A scheme they are looking to abandon with the new requirements to "move back to the office". They are seeking a "silent" layoff by forcing people to quit. They are actually, behind the scenes, forcing those that were actually hired to work remotely, to move cross country to keep their job. They know that these people will ultimately quit. They will then off shore their jobs to the slums of India where they can get the labor much cheaper. The same slums that are running all the "phishing" campaigns to steal from Americans.

Now get this.... How ironic is it that they would force people into the office and stop them from working remote..... only then to let someone else "work remotely" from India. The same India that gets kick backs from their people cheating others out of their hard earned money?

I can tell you right now, all Asian companies are looking to pull all resources back overseas. Every single one of them. It is a coronated effort to effect the US economy. They don't care about US sales anymore. They want low cost slaves to drive their international sales business. That way they can hide from taxation and pay off the foreign elite in Asia. This will only widen the gap between those that have and those that have not. America was one of the few standing in their way. Satan has been working this evil scheme for a very long time now.

AI is just another tool to sell this to evil men seeking to control "the money" and all that comes with this.

Rant off....

AI bots often just return random "search results". They don't actually discern what is the best answer. If you ask an AI how it discerned the proper search result, you'll get (example below from ChatGPT)

"When evaluating varying search results, I consider several factors to discern the most reliable answer:
  1. Source Credibility: I prioritize information from reputable sources—like established news organizations, academic institutions, and expert organizations.
  2. Consensus: I look for common points among multiple credible sources. If many reputable sources agree, it’s likely a stronger answer.
  3. Context and Relevance: I assess how well the information addresses the specific question, considering the context in which it’s presented.
  4. Date of Publication: More recent information is often more relevant, especially for rapidly changing topics.
  5. Bias and Perspective: I note any potential biases in the sources and consider multiple perspectives to provide a well-rounded answer.
  6. Cross-Verification: I check if the information is supported by data or research, especially for factual claims.
By synthesizing these elements, I aim to provide a balanced and informed response."

1. Authoritative fallacy.
2. Consensus fallacy
3. Context is good
4. Date of Publication is ridiculous. It comes from the false assumption that the more recent determinations are the best.
5. Bias determination is good but I bet the bias itself is determined based upon #1 and #2. Which is horribly flawed.
6. This "Research" involves the first 2 fallacies.

Not impressive at all to me. Various AI programs are running on very advanced hardware and are very quick. That is impressive but it is impossible for them to discern all relative information. Even AI has to "cache" results and consider a relatively small subset of data.

In other words, AI is not what they're making it out to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom