Why The Triune GodHead Is Correct!

Precious friend(s), please add:

"And they remembered that God was their Rock, andThe High God their Redeemer." (Psalm 78:35)
first thanks for the reply. second, are you making a differentiation between "God" who is the Rock, the Lord Jesus and a most High God? or ..... is you saying the Rock who is Jesus the Christ is the same one, the most High God. thanks for your answer in advance.

101G.

to all,
concerning correct doctrine. 1 Timothy 6:3 "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;" 1 Timothy 6:4 "He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,"
clearly the scriptures states if any man teaches otherwise, "even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ". if any man teaches otherwise to the the Words of Jesus Christ he or she is PROUD, NOT KNOWING ANYTHING.... correct? .... correct. now question. "if the Lord Jesus say God is he, a single person. so, why men teach God is a trinity? is this not as the scriptures states, "He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,"

101G.

Why The Wonderful Triune GodHead Is Correct!

Update for:

Who Is God, The Judge Of All?

13) God Almighty Is The Judge Of All!

"And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things,​
and doest the same, that thou shalt escape The Judgment Of God?…​

...But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself Wrath​
against The Day Of Wrath and Revelation Of The Righteous Judgment Of God!"​
(Rom 2:3, 5 KJB)​
...God The Judge of all!...God Will Judge!… (Heb 12:23, 13:4 KJB)​
...Strong Is The Lord God Who Judges!... (Rev 18:8 KJB)​

Jesus Christ Is God, Because All The Verses In The Holy Bible, That Talk About God Being
The Judge, Must Refer To Jesus Christ, Since He Alone Judges! The Father Judges no man!
(John 5:22 KJB)
[ .... Two Different Persons + The Third - see post @1 ]
The Father Has Committed All Judgment To His SON, The Lord Jesus Christ!!
(John 5:22 KJB) Why?

"That All men should honour The SON, even as they honour The Father. He​
that honoureth not The SON honoureth not The Father Who Hath Sent Him!"​
(John 5:23 KJB)​
[ .... Two Persons
............ For You're Very Welcome! ]
JW's, SDA's, Unitarians, And All Dear Precious Readers, do you Really honor The SON?
Only God Almighty Is The Righteous Judge = The Lord Jesus Christ!

Precious friend(s) Will you Now... Completely 100% “trust” (believe, place faith in)
The Lord Jesus Christ, His Precious BLOOD, And His Resurrection!! *

to “Receive Forgiveness Of All your sins”? and go to The Judgment Seat Of Christ
for “rewards,” ( 1Co 3:8-15 KJB)

OR... ?...will you die in UNbelief (trusting in “religion, religious works, men's false
teachings or Any “Other deeds” Other Than:

The Lord Jesus Christ, His BLOOD, And His Resurrection! *,

and go to:

The Great White Throne Judgment Of God Almighty [ The Lord Jesus Christ ]
and perish in Eternal Condemnation? (Rev 20:11-15 KJB)
↑ ↓ ↑ ↓ ↑ ↓ ↑ ↓ ↑
for UN-believers:
* God's Simple Will!
----------------------------------------

Addition, For All Eternally Saved "members" of The Body Of Christ:

Rom 14:10 ...we shall all stand before The Judgment Seat of Christ.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

The Lord Jesus Christ IS God, The Righteous Judge of All!!!

Amen.

Praying To God, for all
Unbelievers To Receive:
... ↓ ...... ↓ ...... ↓ ............. ↓

Last edited:
Addition, For All Eternally Saved "members" of The Body Of Christ:

Rom 14:10 ...we shall all stand before The Judgment Seat of Christ.Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
The Lord Jesus Christ IS God, The Righteous Judge of All!!!

Amen.
not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, not two persons, but one diversified. Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

here the "LORD" is speaking in Isaiah. so is this the same one person here in Isaiah 45, and Philippians 2? yes or no.

101G.

There are Over 160 'Positive' Scriptural Reasons That Declare This:

(A) The Holy Spirit Is The God That "Ananias And Sapphira lied to!"
(Acts 5:3-4 KJB)

(B) The Holy Spirit Is The God That Raised Jesus Christ From The Dead!,
(Rom 8:9-11 cp 1Co 6:14; 2Co 4:14; 1Pe3:18 KJB)

(C) The Holy Spirit Is The Omnipresent God That Dwells I All "believers,"
Being The "Blessed Teacher!," For: Understanding!
(Rom 8:9-11 cp 1Co 3:16, 6:19, 2:13 KJB)

-----------------------------------------------------
To Honor And Glorify our Blessed Saviour, please feel free to add More of the 160+
'Positive' Reasons to these First Thirteen:

Is The Lord Jesus Christ, The Alpha And Omega, The Almighty God (Rev 1:8)?
What Saith The Scriptures?:

1) God Was Manifest In The Flesh! (1Ti 3:16 KJB)
Jesus Christ Was Manifest In The Flesh! (John 1:14 KJB)

2) Jesus Christ Is Emmanuel!
“interpreted = God With us!" (Mat 1:21-23 )

3a) The SON, Jesus Christ Is Called
God, By His Own Father! (Heb 1:8 KJB)

3b) God Has A Father (Rev 1:6)
That God Is Jesus Christ, The SON!

4) Jesus Christ Is Called
The Great God And Saviour! (Tit 2:13 KJB)

5) Jesus Christ Is Called
The Mighty God! (Isa 9:6 cp Jer 32:18 KJB)

6) Jesus Christ Is Called
The True God And Eternal Life! (1Jo 5:20 KJB)

7) Jesus Christ Is Over All, God, Blessed For Ever. Amen!
(Rom 9:5 KJB)

8) All the angels of God worship Him! (Heb 1:6), therefore, It Is:

Impossible for Jesus Christ to be = “Michael the archangel!”​

9) Jesus Christ Was worshipped!
(Mat 2:11, 14:33, 28:9; Luke 24:52 KJB)

Not once did Jesus Say, "See thou do it not," as "an angel Not to be worshipped,"
spoke in Rev 19:10, and 22:8-9 KJB!

Since Only The Lord God is to be worshipped!
(Exo 34:14; Psa 29:2, 45:11, 86:9, et al;
Mat 4:10; Luke 4:8; Rev 22:9 KJB):

10) Every knee shall bow, and "every tongue" shall confess to God!
(Rom 14:11; Isa 45:21-23 KJB)

The God "every tongue is confessing to,” Is The Lord Jesus Christ!
(Phil 2:11 KJB)

11) Jesus Christ Is Called "The Saviour!"
(Luke 2:11; Acts 5:20-31, 13-23; Tit 1:4, 2:13)
(2Pe 1:1, 11, 2:20, 3:18, 1Jo 4:14)

Only Jehovah God Alone Is The Saviour!
(Isa 43:3, 11, 45:15,21; Hos 13:4; Luke 1:47)
(1Ti 1:1, 2:3, 4:10; Tit 1:3, 2:10, 3:4, Jude 1:25)

Therefore, Jesus Christ Is God!

12) Jesus Christ Forgave sins! (Mat 9:2; Mark 2:5 KJB)
Only God Can Forgive sins! (Mark 2:7 KJB)

Pure And Holy Scripture Teaches us (Tit 2:13 KJB):

Jesus Christ Is The Great God, The Only Saviour ( Who Can Forgive sin )!!​

If we Deny His Deity, how can He Forgive us our sins?

After all, It is Only God's OWN BLOOD (Acts 20:28 KJB), That Has Power To
"Cleanse us From All sin!" Amen?

And, Finally, Who Is God, The Judge Of All?

13) God Almighty Is The Judge Of All!
"And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things,​
and doest the same, that thou shalt escape The Judgment Of God?…​
...But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself Wrath​
against The Day Of Wrath and Revelation Of The Righteous Judgment Of God!"​
(Rom 2:3, 5 KJB)​

...God The Judge of all!...God Will Judge!… (Heb 12:23, 13:4 KJB)​
...Strong Is The Lord God Who Judges!... (Rev 18:8 KJB)​

Jesus Christ Is God, Because All The Verses In The Holy Bible, That Talk About God Being
The Judge, Must Refer To Jesus Christ, Since He Alone Judges! The Father Judges no man!

The Father Has Committed All Judgment To His SON, The Lord Jesus Christ!!
(John 5:22 KJB) Why?

"That All men should honour The SON, even as they honour The Father. He that​
honoureth not The SON honoureth not The Father Who Hath Sent Him!"​
(John 5:23 KJB)​

JW's, SDA's, Unitarians, And All Dear Precious Readers, do you Really honor The SON?
Only God Almighty Is The Righteous Judge = The Lord Jesus Christ!

Precious friend(s) Will you Now... Completely 100% “trust” (believe, place faith in)
The Lord Jesus Christ, His Precious BLOOD, And His Resurrection!! *

to “Receive Forgiveness Of All your sins”? and go to The Judgment Seat Of Christ
for “rewards,” ( 1Co 3:8-15 KJB)

OR... ?...will you die in UNbelief (trusting in “religion, religious works, men's false
teachings or Any “Other deeds” Other Than:

The Lord Jesus Christ, His BLOOD, And His Resurrection! *,

and go to:

The Great White Throne Judgment Of God Almighty [ The Lord Jesus Christ ]
and perish in Eternal Condemnation? (Rev 20:11-15 KJB)

Precious friend(s), Are you “religious” or is your “sin Forgiven,"
so that you Are Prepared for God's Righteous Judgment?

* God's Simple Will!

(A thorough and complete study?) to be continued...

While huge scripture lists purporting to prove a position may impress some and fill adherents with self-congratulatory feeling, they are not a great way to convince those who are in another camp.

To actually convince others I think it's better to go one or two passages at a time. The scriptures you list have varying relevance to the topic of the trinity. Many have no relevance to the topic (in my view), and many that do would not embarrass a unitarian, and they can be easily incorporated into both unitarian and trinitarian camps, depending on the assumptions we all bring with us to the texts.

While huge scripture lists purporting to prove a position may impress some and fill adherents with self-congratulatory feeling
Precious friend and neighbor (I'm in IL), thanks for your valuable input.
Actually the comprehensive list is humbly designed to:

1) Be an example of a "study of all Scriptures" As God Deems Them "Profitable For Doctrine"
(2 Timothy 3:16), for those who desire to be "workmen who are throughly furnished unto​
all good works." Which:​

2) Avoids any assumptions being made as one studies Them all prayerfully and Carefully,
which helps:​

3) Encourage others who may be Confused with the issue, being discouraged by the
critics who like to misrepresent/misinterpret the 'few' difficult/obscure verses they​
say "actually prove their view."​
Thanks again - be blessed In The Great God, And our Saviour, The Lord Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
While huge scripture lists purporting to prove a position may impress some and fill adherents with self-congratulatory feeling, they are not a great way to convince those who are in another camp.

To actually convince others I think it's better to go one or two passages at a time. The scriptures you list have varying relevance to the topic of the trinity. Many have no relevance to the topic (in my view), and many that do would not embarrass a unitarian, and they can be easily incorporated into both unitarian and trinitarian camps, depending on the assumptions we all bring with us to the texts.
This was unnecessary-and you want to muzzle the ox-I enjoy the hard work @Grace ambassador puts in studying the Scriptures-rightly dividing the word of the living God-our Father.
J.

(A) The Holy Spirit Is The God That "Ananias And Sapphira lied to!"
(Acts 5:3-4 KJB)
True 101G agree, but consider this, is not the Holy Spirit who is JESUS? supportive scripture, .... as to who they lied to, Acts 5:9 "Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out." Please note the cap. "S" in Spirit, indicating the Holy Spirit.
(B) The Holy Spirit Is The God That Raised Jesus Christ From The Dead!,
(Rom 8:9-11 cp 1Co 6:14; 2Co 4:14; 1Pe3:18 KJB)
Again 101G agree. but consider this. was it again the Lord Jesus who raised up his own body? John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."
(C) The Holy Spirit Is The Omnipresent God That Dwells I All "believers,"
Being The "Blessed Teacher!," For: Understanding!
(Rom 8:9-11 cp 1Co 3:16, 6:19, 2:13 KJB)
Again, 101G agree, but consider this, again, JESUS is the Holy Spirit. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." did he not come on Pentecost? let's check the scriptures again. Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." DID NOT THE KINGDOM COME ON PENTCOST? and where is the KOG? answer, Luke 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:" Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." and what did the Lord Jesus say? John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

so the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

101G.

[ .... Two Different Persons + The Third - see post @1 ]
Same person. supportive scripture, Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." OT, Ecclesiastes 12:14 "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

as you been saying JESUS IS GOD, the same one person.

101G.

to all,
Let's get one thing correct.
is not the Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit, the God almighty? i.e. Who is the creator of the NEW CREATION?

OT Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

NT Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

question time, "is this the same one person who MAKE ALL THINGS NEW? yes or no.

101G.

2) Jesus Christ Is Emmanuel!
“interpreted = God With us!" (Mat 1:21-23 )
Update - found this in my daily reading:

"Therefore The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall
conceive, and bear A Son, and shall call His Name Immanuel." (Isaiah 7:14 AV)

Further Confirming The Lord Jesus Christ Is "God With us".

Rejoice In The Lord always, and again I say rejoice!

Resurrection.png

Amen.

View attachment 612

Amen.
how do i make a study on election from the berean bible society?

View attachment 612

Amen.
question, if God is "WITH" us. then God, who many say is three persons, was all three with us..... who is the ONE GOD? yes or no. if not, and only the Son was with us, how was the Son made G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty. when the other two person are not G2758 κενόω kenoo. please with scripture explain this.

thanks in advance

101G.

Back
Top Bottom