Why The Triune GodHead Is Correct!

Update:

my apologies - just discovered this was missing between Reasons 74 and 75:

117) God Was pierced (Zechariah 12:10).

...quoted again in (John 19:37).​
Jesus Is God.​
Amen.
Also an Update, the Lord Jesus on the Cross via (Zechariah 12:10), is pierced in Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
here Wounded means, H2490 חָלַל chalal (chaw-lal') v.
1. (properly) to bore.
2. (by implication) to wound, to dissolve.
3. (figuratively) to profane (a person, place or thing).
4. (thus) to break (one's word).
5. (also) to begin (as if by an "opening wedge").
6. (denom., from H2485) to play (the flute).
[a primitive root]
KJV: begin (X men began), defile, X break, defile, X eat (as common things), X first, X gather the grape thereof, X take inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.

Definition #1. (properly) to bore. and "bore" when used as a verb, "to physically penetrate or bore through a surface", is, synonyms with "pierced".

THERE IS GOD'S "GRACE" (God’s Riches At Christ Expense), WITH CHANGE LEFT OVER... (SMILE). DISPLAYED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. B.A.M. BAM BAM.

ALSO, add this one the ONLY WISE GOD, JESUS. Jude 1:25 "To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

(God’s Riches At Christ Expense) IS ALL OVER THE BIBLE.

PICJAG, 101G.

...Why The Triune ( Three-In-One ) GodHead Is Correct!

continued:

118a) Jesus, The Humble Servant, Sent By The Father To Be 'The Son Of Man,' Declared,
While In 'This Position' ↑:

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.​
If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto The Father: for​
My Father is greater than I." (John 14:28)​

Some think this means a 'created Christ'; however, notice the Comparison Of These Two:

118b) Jesus Deserves The Same [ self-same gr ekeinos ] Honour As The Father! (John 5:23)

Thus, In His 'Risen And Glorified Position,' He is Again Equal (Philippians 2:6)
[ Sharing Glory (# 20) * ], Given Back To Him At His 'Ascension Into Heaven.'

In Addition To this, notice:

119) The Doubly Humble [ Another Different (gr allos) 'Comforter' ] Third Person, The
Holy Spirit, Is The GodHead Member, Who Was Sent By Both The Father And The Son!!

"But The Comforter, Which is The Holy Ghost, Whom The Father will​
send in My Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things​
to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)​
+
"But when The Comforter is come, Whom I will send unto you from The Father,​
even The Spirit of Truth, Which proceedeth from The Father, He shall testify of Me:​
(John 15:26)​

Again, Scriptural Confirmation of This Doubly Humble Third Person:

"Howbeit when He, The Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you​
into all Truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever​
He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come."​
(John 16:13)​

Amen.

* For precious friends' convenience,
An Important Encouraging/Edifying Biblical Repetition:

20) God Will not share His Glory with another (Isaiah 42:8, Isaiah 48:11).

But The Father Glorifies The SON (John 17:1, John 17:5, John 12:23, John 13:31-32.​

The Lord Jesus Is God, And He Is One With His Father (John 10:30), And:​

"For There Are Three Who Bear Witness In Heaven, Father, The WORD
[ SON ], And The Holy Spirit, And These Three Are One!" (1 John 5:7).​

The Father, The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Blessed Holy Spirit Are All Three One God!​

Amen and Amen!ONE Triune GodHead.png

122) The Lord Jesus Christ Rebukes And Chastens (Revelation 3:19).

The Lord Jesus Christ Is God (Hebrews 12:5-7; Proverbs 3:11-12).
he also, Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

and he God is the Lord Jesus, Revelation 2:22 "Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds." Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

PICJAG, 101G.

Update for:

66) Jesus Is The Light (John 8:12)

Jesus Is God (Psalms 27:1)​

God Supplied this additional Scripture in my daily reading = Psalms 18:28:

"For Thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."​
+
"And, behold, The Glory of the God of Israel came from the​
way of the east: and His voice was like a noise of many waters:​
and the earth Shined With His Glory." (Ezekiel 43:2)​

Amen.

Last edited:
The Lord Jesus Christ is Almighty God!

124) He Brings Judgment on His people in the [ synagogue ] assemblies in

(credit @101G):
125) Jesus Christ "searcheth the reins and hearts" of the above assemblies

Jesus Christ Is God (Jeremiah 17:10)​

(T Golda):
126) The Lord Jesus Has Eyes That Are Sent forth into all the earth

The Lord Jesus Is God (2 Chronicles 16:9)​

(Ga adapted from T Golda)
127) The Lord Jesus Christ Is In The Midst Or The Center Of The Throne Of God

Thus He Must Be God, In Conjunction with all the aforementioned (1-126) Reasons.
Amen.

Last edited:
The Lord Jesus Christ is Almighty God!

124) He Brings Judgment on His people in the [ synagogue ] assemblies in

(credit @101G):
125) Jesus Christ "searcheth the reins and hearts" of the above assemblies

Jesus Christ Is God (Jeremiah 17:10)​

(T Golda):
126) The Lord Jesus Has Eyes That Are Sent forth into all the earth

The Lord Jesus Is God (2 Chronicles 16:9)​

(Ga adapted from T Golda)
127) The Lord Jesus Christ Is In The Midst Or The Center Of The Throne Of God

Thus He Must Be God, In Conjunction with all the aforementioned (1-126) Reasons.
Amen.
Good list,
let's add another one. "The Governor".
Psalms 22:28 "For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations."

First, the "Kingdom", Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

Let's see who this "Governor" of the Kingdom is? Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel."
was this not foretold? let's see, Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of the

That term "Ruler" here is the Hebrew word,
H4910 מָשַׁל mashal (maw-shal') v.
to rule.
[a primitive root]
KJV: (have, make to have) dominion, governor, X indeed, reign, (bear, cause to, have) rule(-ing, -r), have power.

Bingo, there is that "Ruler" as the KJV can translate is as the Greek in Matthew 2:6 ALSO render it as .... "GOVERNOR"

but the TELLING thing about this Governor is that he is "EVERLASTING, meaning he's ETERNAL..... Yes, Jesus, the Lord the Christ is God almighty the GOVERNOR of the KINGDOM of God's (his own) PEOPLE..... he is God. the GOVERNOR

PICJAG, 101G.

PS a little added cake and Ice cream.... Psalms 22:28a "For the kingdom is the LORD'S?". let's see, Colossians 1:13 "Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:" (the Son is the LORD, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

this Son is the ......... The mighty God, The everlasting Father? ..... Get out of here. and is not the Holy Ghost the KINGDOM? Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

the Cake is the Fact that the Son is the GOVERNOR of the Kingdom, THE "LORD", (per Psalms 22:28a), and Ice Cream on top is God, the Holy Spirit, is this Kingdom, (Per Romans 14:17) who is Jesus the Lord, God Almighty. AMEN.

enjoy your dessert also.

The Bible teaches that Jesus is really and truly God, the second person of the Trinity. And it teaches that amazing fact over and over again, in a vast number of ways. People sometimes think that the doctrine of the deity of Christ, that Jesus is God, is based on only a few passages that are controversial.

This doctrine is found over and over again in Scripture. It is pervasive. It is found on nearly every page of the New Testament in one way or other.

WE ARE writing] about the Word of Life [in] Him Who existed from the beginning, Whom we have heard, Whom we have seen with our [own] eyes, Whom we have gazed upon [for ourselves] and have touched with our [own] hands.
1 John 1:1.

Jesus is eternally God.
In the beginning was the Word…

Whenever the beginning was, wherever it was, whatever it might have been, Jesus—the Word—was already there. He had no beginning and He has no end. He is eternally God.

Jesus is equally God.
…and the Word was with God…

Jesus, the Word, was with God—equal to the Father and the Spirit.

Jesus, the Word, was with God—equal to the Father and the Spirit.
is not "with" concerning the Godhead is the same one person in the ECHAD? example, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I am he which is the LORD, is the same one person. listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." question, is not the Lord Jesus the "First" and the "Last?". now if your two persons are separate and distinct how can both be the "First" and the "Last".

did not the "LORD" all caps say he is the First? and you said,
The Bible teaches that Jesus is really and truly God, the second person of the Trinity.
well if he's the second person in the trinity, how is he "First?", according to the bible?

PICJAG, 101G

There are Over 160 'Positive' Scriptural Reasons That Declare This:

(A) The Holy Spirit Is The God That "Ananias And Sapphira lied to!"
(Acts 5:3-4 KJB)

(B) The Holy Spirit Is The God That Raised Jesus Christ From The Dead!,
(Rom 8:9-11 cp 1Co 6:14; 2Co 4:14; 1Pe3:18 KJB)

(C) The Holy Spirit Is The Omnipresent God That Dwells I All "believers,"
Being The "Blessed Teacher!," For: Understanding!
(Rom 8:9-11 cp 1Co 3:16, 6:19, 2:13 KJB)
Quite a large list of verses complied here. Do you know what each one truly means beside believing or plugging in a simplistic trinity god solution.

Take your (A) for example, of Acts 5:3-4. You believe that the HS is a person or part of God, or can be called just the triune god, right. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Now if you looked further to gauge the context of the gamble made by this person that lied and then died, you will find that the HS is part of God for sure, IT is the LORD's own spirit, the Spirit of the one God, not a fictitious triune god.

Acts 5:9...'how could you dare to test the spirit of the LORD" (it should not be translated 'Lord' as this confuses where the Lord Jesus is mentioned.) It is YHWH;s own Spirit, and not another person at all.

Further, It is clear in these verses that God and “the Holy Spirit” are equated, it has caused Trinitarians to claim that this proves their case that God and “the Holy Spirit” are the same. But these verses are clearly an example of Semitic parallelism, which is one of the most commonly employed literary devices in Scripture. “God” is equated with “the Holy Spirit.” Obviously, the point is that Ananias did not lie to two different persons, but to one person, God, and the parallelism serves to emphasize that fact.

Have you looked at this scripture at all in this light?

Semitic parallelism...Have you looked at this scripture at all in this light?
You mean like: Some people believe God Is Triune (over 160 Scriptures), others
say God is one = Jesus Only, (compared to some misrepresented Scriptures?) and
some say "Jesus is created, not God at all" (using some misinterpreted Scriptures)?

Nope, instead if modern textual criticism and various other '-isms',

I study with The Blessed Teacher, and prayerfully And Carefully examine All the
related Scriptures In The Light Of His Bible study Rules (see triune Rule # 5).

Amen.

118a) Jesus, The Humble Servant, Sent By The Father To Be 'The Son Of Man,' Declared,
While In 'This Position' ↑:

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto The Father: forMy Father is greater than I." (John 14:28)
question, is this "GREATER THAN" in quality, or quantity?

PICJAG, 101G.

question, is this "GREATER THAN" in quality, or quantity?

PICJAG, 101G.
Not sure; what I do know is about "The Son Of man":

"But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for​
the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by​
the Grace of God should taste death for every man." (Heb 2:9)​
Thus, in His Position as "The Son Of man, a little lower than angels," The Father
Would Be Greater, Correct?

Amen.

The Lamb, The Lord Jesus Christ, Is The Almighty God!

128) The "Great Day" of the Wrath of The Lamb is The Great Day

Jesus Christ Is The Lamb Who Is God Almighty.​

129) The Lord Jesus Will Smite all nations with a rod of iron. He Is The
Fierceness And Wrath Of Almighty God (Revelation 19:15).​

The Lord Jesus Christ Is Almighty God Who Brings Wrath.​

130) Is The Lord Jesus Christ "The God Of Vengeance"?

"It Is Written Vengeance Is Mine...Saith The LORD."​
"For we know Him that Hath Said, Vengeance​
Belongeth Unto Me, I Will Recompense, Saith​
The LORD." (Hebrews 10:30)​
"...behold, your God Will Come With Vengeance,​
Even God With A Recompence; He Will Come and​
Save you." [ Reason # 11 ] (Isaiah 35:4)​

Who Is "The LORD God Of Vengeance"?:

"Which is a manifest token of the Righteous​
Judgment [ Reason # 13 ] Of God...Seeing It​
Is A Righteous Thing With God To Recompense​
tribulation to them that trouble you;​
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when​
The LORD Jesus shall be revealed from heaven​
with His mighty angels, in flaming fire Taking​
Vengeance on them that know not God, and that​
obey not The Gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ:​

The Lord Jesus Christ, The God Of Vengeance, Is Coming, so:

Precious friends, have you obeyed and received
God's ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ?

You mean like: Some people believe God Is Triune (over 160 Scriptures), others
say God is one = Jesus Only, (compared to some misrepresented Scriptures?) and
some say "Jesus is created, not God at all" (using some misinterpreted Scriptures)?

Nope, instead if modern textual criticism and various other '-isms',

I study with The Blessed Teacher, and prayerfully And Carefully examine All the
related Scriptures In The Light Of His Bible study Rules (see triune Rule # 5).

Amen.
No, I don't mean that at all. It should be very clear already what I wrote. Again...Obviously, the point is that Ananias did not lie to two different persons, but to one person, God, and the parallelism serves to emphasize that fact.

Your presentation is to show that there were two persons called the same God. Not true, scripture is not saying that all. You are trying to trinitize this scripture once again.

Let me say it in a different way. Both “God” and 'pneuma hagion' (holy spirit) can refer to something other than a separate 'person' in the Trinity. Since there is no verse that actually states the doctrine of the Trinity, its existence is built from assumption and by piecing verses together.

Verses such as Acts 5:3 and 4 are used as 'proof,' for the doctrine, but that is actually circular reasoning. The doctrine is assumed, and then, because this verse fits the assumption, it is stated to be proof of the doctrine. However, at best these verses could offer minimal support for the Trinity because there are other completely acceptable ways to handle them, specifically that “the Holy Spirit” is sometimes another designation for God.

Thus, in His Position as "The Son Of man, a little lower than angels," The Father
Would Be Greater, Correct?
that's the question to ask, but we need to determine if Greater is in quality, or quantity? here in John 14:28 the Greek word used for "GREATER" is G3187 μείζων meizon (mei'-zōn) adj.
larger (specially, in age).
{literally or figuratively}
[irregular comparative of G3173]
KJV: elder, greater(-est), more
Root(s): G3173

so meizon here indicate "Lager", or "More" as in quantity. in an example, "GREATER" London. (meaning more of London, suburbs, and other residential area, in and around London), so how is the Father Greater than the Son here. is not the NATURE the Same, (quality?) .... EQUAL, YES, Per Phil. 2:6, yes, but not in quantity, because the Son is G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in flesh on earth, LIMITED, or in lateral, or linear spatial.

so the KEY to understanding John 14:28 is near the end of the statement. "because I said, I go unto the Father" this tells it all. why go to the Father explains it all? for in human flesh, with blood, natural LIFE, he is LIMITED, to one place in time and space, or spatial. but by going to the Father, he is GLORIFIED, per John 17:5. and in that Glorification of the Father he is now not Limited to linear time nor space. in glorification he is OMNI... PRESENT EVERYWHERE.

and here is the scripture to back up what I have said, John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

notice what the Lord Jesus said carefully. "the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do". STOP THE PRESS, IS HE SAYING THAT THE SERVANT IS "GREATER" THAN HIS MASTER? no, not in Quality, but in quantity, why because he, the Lord Jesus do the Work. (this is why he came on Pentecost to EMPOWER his servants with the Spiritual Gifts). just as the Spirit was in HIM working, reconciling the world unto himself, doing miracles, and wonders. now as he goes to the Father and is Glorified with the Spirit, has full or ALL POWER, he JESUS, the Son, God, can now be in all of us by his Spirit in any town, city, country, or nation at the same time. doing wonders, and miracles, at the same time. OMIN-PRESENT. How and why? because I go to the Father. it's Justy that simple. the answer is in itself. THE GLORIFICATION OF THE SON SAYS IT ALL.

hope this helps.

PICJAG, 101G

The Lord Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!

continued:

131) Jesus Christ Comes with clouds. (Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:30)

Jesus Christ Is God. (Isaiah 19:1; Jeremiah 4:13; Numbers 11:25)​

132) The Lord Jesus Brings reward to the wicked for their works. (Matthew 16:27)

The Lord Jesus Is God. (Psalms 54:4-5; 2 Samuel 3:39)​

133) The reward of salvation is "with Jesus, The Alpha And Omega." [ Reason # 93 ]

The Lord Jesus Christ Is God. (Isaiah 62:11, Isaiah 40:10)​
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom