The Jews' Epistle

Hello;

Whereas many of the New Testament's letters were addressed to Gentiles, this one
in particular is addressed to Jews; especially those who know their way around the
Old Testament. Folks who've spent little or no time at all getting to know the Old
Testament usually always experience a bit of difficulty with his letter.

The letter is premised upon the assumption that Messiah has visited his countrymen
once already. The assumption is plausible because according to Daniel 9:25-26,
Messiah should've been here and gone before foreigners destroyed the second
Temple.

The letter also goes on the assumption that Jesus of Nazareth-- a.k.a. Y'shua -
was, and is, the Messiah. That's plausible too seeing as how Jesus' life and times
coincided with Daniel's time element. Also that he was a sin offering per Isa 53:6,
his death was due to a miscarriage of justice per Isa 53:8, and he was buried in a
rich man's grave per Isa 53:9.

Buen Camino

Pleasant Journey
_
None of the New Testament writings were written to Gentiles.
The writers were Jews writing to Jewish Christians about Jewish issues and concerns.
The New Testament Church is a continuation of the "Great Congregation" in the desert at the time of the Tabernacle and with the arrival of Israel's Messiah there were concerns as to what effect Messiah's arrival would have on Judaism and the covenants.

Hello;

Whereas many of the New Testament's letters were addressed to Gentiles, this one
in particular is addressed to Jews; especially those who know their way around the
Old Testament. Folks who've spent little or no time at all getting to know the Old
Testament usually always experience a bit of difficulty with his letter.

The letter is premised upon the assumption that Messiah has visited his countrymen
once already. The assumption is plausible because according to Daniel 9:25-26,
Messiah should've been here and gone before foreigners destroyed the second
Temple.

The letter also goes on the assumption that Jesus of Nazareth-- a.k.a. Y'shua -
was, and is, the Messiah. That's plausible too seeing as how Jesus' life and times
coincided with Daniel's time element. Also that he was a sin offering per Isa 53:6,
his death was due to a miscarriage of justice per Isa 53:8, and he was buried in a
rich man's grave per Isa 53:9.

Buen Camino

Pleasant Journey
_

Do you acknowledge that Jesus of Nazareth is a Jewish monotheist?

Hello;

This is to inform you that I don't have the patience to be distracted by interrogation
so I've placed you on my ignore list. Others will still be able to view your posts; just
not me. Sorry.
_

I’ve never met anyone before on an Internet forum who placed everyone who asks him or her a question on their ignore list!

There’s no reason to be sorry.

You’re here to lecture; not to answer questions. I can respect that.

P.S.

I’ve added you to my ignore list to ensure that I won’t forget that you don’t answer questions. I haven’t put anyone on my ignore list in over twenty years, but this is a unique circumstance.

This will work well for both of us; a win-win proposition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom