The Church Called Israel: pt. 3

jeremiah1five

The children of Israel at the time of the prophet Samuel demanded that Samuel make them a king so that they may be like the Gentile peoples that surrounded her and through God’s direction to Samuel he capitulated and anointed Saul as king. But Saul himself was not obedient to God and soon God took the kingdom away from him and he and his sons died in battle and God sent Samuel to anoint a young shepherd boy from the family of Jesse of the tribe of Judah to be king over God’s people. To King David God made this Promise:

8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. 12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David. 2 Sam. 7:8–17.

God promised that:

• David’s house (his physical line of descent) would endure forever.
  • that David’s kingdom would never pass away permanently.
  • that David’s “throne” (the ruling authority that David exercised) would never pass away permanently.
These promises are unconditional in nature and are dependent on the faithfulness of God for their fulfillment. The genealogies of Matthew 1 and Luke 3 indicate that Jesus bar Joseph is a physical descendant of David.

When David died his son with Bathsheba became king and built what would become the first Temple (of two.) Through request to God the LORD granted Solomon wisdom so that he might rule God’s people well in justice and God granted his request. Both David and Solomon and several others are known to have written the Psalms.

Solomon for a time through the many wives he had was drawn away from serving God and took upon himself to serving and worshiping the false gods of his wives but God was merciful and long-suffering and before he died restored Solomon to fellowship. But after Solomon died the ten tribes revolted against Judah and the kingdom was divided among the twelve tribes. Ten tribes would make up the Northern kingdom with various wicked and good kings, and two tribes making up the Southern kingdom of similar wicked and good kings. The wicked kings of both kingdoms built altars to the false gods of their enemies and through the years God would send prophets like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and others until God raised up the Assyrians who attacked the northern kingdom in 722 B.C. and took the people captive and destroyed their towns and cities. In 588 B.C. God raised up the Babylonians who attacked the southern kingdom and took many captives away back to Babylon.

Among them was the prophet, Daniel. Israel was destroyed and the people taken away to Babylon for 70 years just as prophesied by Jeremiah and Isaiah. The Jews were dispersed and exiled into Gentile lands.

the church in the wilderness? she was once divorce and PUT AWAY.

101G.
God keeps His Marital promises to Israel His Bride and Church.

And the LORD my God shall come,
And all the saints with thee.
Zech. 14:5.

And when He gets here read on to see what He does:

6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
That the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD,
Not day, nor night:
But it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day,
That living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
Half of them toward the former sea,
And half of them toward the hinder sea:
In summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth:
Zech. 14:6–9.

Notice a Feast of the Law of Moses will be observed:

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations
Which came against Jerusalem
Shall even go up from year to year
To worship the King, the LORD of hosts,
And to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up
Of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem
Even upon them shall be no rain.
Zech. 14:16–17.

But wait. There's more. After the Jews occupy their Promised Land the Lord Himself cleanses the Holy Land of all Gentiles. There will be NO GENTILES in the Promised Land and Israel shall dwell safely in their own land.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and fa new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:
Ezekiel 36:21–29.

And this is how He does all that cleansing:
Speaking to born-again Israel:

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:25–27.

Israel shall be saved, Saul said in Romans 11.

God keeps His Marital promises to Israel His Bride and Church.

And the LORD my God shall come,
And all the saints with thee.
Zech. 14:5.

And when He gets here read on to see what He does:

6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
That the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD,
Not day, nor night:
But it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day,
That living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
Half of them toward the former sea,
And half of them toward the hinder sea:
In summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth:
Zech. 14:6–9.

Notice a Feast of the Law of Moses will be observed:

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations
Which came against Jerusalem
Shall even go up from year to year
And to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up
Of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem
Even upon them shall be no rain.
Zech. 14:16–17.

But wait. There's more. After the Jews occupy their Promised Land the Lord Himself cleanses the Holy Land of all Gentiles. There will be NO GENTILES in the Promised Land and Israel shall dwell safely in their own land.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and fa new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:

And this is how He does all that cleansing:
Speaking to born-again Israel:

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:25–27.

Israel shall be saved, Saul said in Romans 11.
Isaiah 50:1 "Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away."

Jeremiah 3:6 "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot." Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it." Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

101G.

Isaiah 50:1 "Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away."

Jeremiah 3:6 "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot." Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it." Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

101G.
The Restoration of Covenant Israel to their Redeemer, King, Savior, and Husband God:

19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God
Hosea 2:19–23.

Everything God started with Abraham in Genesis ends with a Marriage Supper of the Lamb and His Betrothed Bride in the end of Revelations 21.

Oh, Dear.

The Restoration of Covenant Israel to their Redeemer, King, Savior, and Husband God:
Restoration? hogwash, divorce is finial. this is why one must be, got to be, BORN AGAIN.
My God when will the UNLEARN, Ever LEARN? 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Oh my.......... :sleep:

101G.

Restoration? hogwash, divorce is finial. this is why one must be, got to be, BORN AGAIN.
My God when will the UNLEARN, Ever LEARN? 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Oh my.......... :sleep:

101G.
Let's see what the Word of God says about His Bride Israel:

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

Yes, God is a God of RESTORATION. He will restore Israel His Bride to her prophesied greatness among the heathen nations! And ALL the world will marvel, that is, except the Gentiles that will surround her when they follow Satan, Gog and Magog and the rest of the Gentile nations to attack the apple of God's eye and fire comes down from heaven and consumes them all!
(Scripture provided upon request.)

Let's see what the Word of God says about His Bride Israel:

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

Yes, God is a God of RESTORATION. He will restore Israel His Bride to her prophesied greatness among the heathen nations! And ALL the world will marvel, that is, except the Gentiles that will surround her when they follow Satan, Gog and Magog and the rest of the Gentile nations to attack the apple of God's eye and fire comes down from heaven and consumes them all!
(Scripture provided upon request.)
LOL, LOL, LOL< see this the the Other Gospel Paul speak of. Listen and Learn, Isaiah 52:15 "So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider."

this is the out pouring of the Spirit that clean us ....... Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus," Hebrews 10:20 "By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;" Hebrews 10:21 "And having an high priest over the house of God;" Hebrews 10:22 "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water." Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)"

WHAT WAS THE PROMISE? LET THE BIBLE SPEAK, 1 Corinthians 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." AND WHAT DID CHRIST DO?

Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

my God how plain can one get.

101G.

LOL, LOL, LOL< see this the the Other Gospel Paul speak of. Listen and Learn, Isaiah 52:15 "So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider."
Sprinkle with what? I know. Multiple question and answer. Fill in the blank:
Sprinkle with SUGAR DUMPLINGS
Sprinkle with HOLY Water
Sprinkle with CONFETTI
Sprinkle with NICE WORDS
Sprinkle with __________________
this is the out pouring of the Spirit that clean us ....... Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus," Hebrews 10:20 "By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;" Hebrews 10:21 "And having an high priest over the house of God;" Hebrews 10:22 "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water." Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)"
It doesn't say that. You're adding to the bible and that's why you are in frequent error.
WHAT WAS THE PROMISE? LET THE BIBLE SPEAK, 1 Corinthians 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." AND WHAT DID CHRIST DO?

Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

my God how plain can one get.

101G.
Circumcised Gentile proselytes.
Remember, if the writer is not addressing Gentiles (Roman, Scythian, Barbarian, etc.) then they're addressing or discussing proselytes and God-Fearers.
Remember this.

Sprinkle with what? I know. Multiple question and answer. Fill in the blank:
Sprinkle with SUGAR DUMPLINGS
Sprinkle with HOLY Water
Sprinkle with CONFETTI
Sprinkle with NICE WORDS
Sprinkle with _______________
lol, lol, lol, this is what 101G is speaking of.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom