San Lorenzo, Equador

I haven’t made it down there. My wife is going there next month for a couple of weeks with my son in law. They will be moving in September/ October.
Oh, okay. You had said you were going in Feb of 2024, so I thought you went; but I hadn’t heard anything about it, thus my question.

Doug

Oh, okay. You had said you were going in Feb of 2024, so I thought you went; but I hadn’t heard anything about it, thus my question.

Doug
my wife is flying their tomorrow with my son in law and one of the elders wife ( he is one of the guys in my Saturday morning mens discipleship group at my house). His wife is fluent in Spanish and spent a couple of her college years in Equador and loves the people there. She has been on 2 mission trips there over the past 2 years and is there to support my wife. Not sure what the future holds yet but if my wife finds purpose and meaning there besides the fact our grandchildren with be living there, then there is a chance we would go there too. I already think for me there would be ministry with the Expats for home groups and mens discipleship. It all hinges on my wife. So your prayers would be appreciated. They will be coming back on the 28th of August.

my wife is flying their tomorrow with my son in law and one of the elders wife ( he is one of the guys in my Saturday morning mens discipleship group at my house). His wife is fluent in Spanish and spent a couple of her college years in Equador and loves the people there. She has been on 2 mission trips there over the past 2 years and is there to support my wife. Not sure what the future holds yet but if my wife finds purpose and meaning there besides the fact our grandchildren with be living there, then there is a chance we would go there too. I already think for me there would be ministry with the Expats for home groups and mens discipleship. It all hinges on my wife. So your prayers would be appreciated. They will be coming back on the 28th of August.
🙏🙏🙏

Here are some pics of my son in law, daughter and grandkids going to Ecuador on October 15th. Please keep them in your prayers. Thank you BAM family :)

Back
Top Bottom