Saints : Are not Sinners

Behold

-
1.) The "worker of iniquity".... the idea here is....to live in sin because you have no other way to exist.
This is the unbeliever, the non-born again.. who is in "bondage to sin" because Sin is their nature.

Notice the word "iniquity".......so, that is the word "sin", or = a sinner..

So the context is.....a worker, or a lifestyle of a SINNER....... = A sinner is not born again.

A born again person, is not a sinner, they are a SAINT......They exist Spiritually In Christ, as "one with God."
They have left the realm of the natural and are born again into God's Spirit, and in Him, "in Christ"...= there is no iniquity found.

Now, what i just wrote is meat,.. its not milk. .. Nor is the rest of this Thread.
And God has to give you the revelation., as i can only teach it.
Its the Holy Spirit who causes you to have that "oh, i see that" as if you always knew it all before.

Reader, if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious, then you have to have to understand something that if not understood, you'll never be able to grow in Grace, or mature, spiritually.

Its this... God only sees the born again, as "in Christ"...>"one with God".. having become "the Righteousness of God in Christ" as a "new Creation"
And this new Creation, is the born again spirit, and THAT, reader, is the Son-Daughter of God. And this is not your body, or your mind, as your "body is dead because of sin"""": and they are going to bury it or cremate it. And your mind, has to be renewed, by the revelation, im teaching you.

2.) And a person says..>>"behold, you always make CHRISTianity, so Spiritual".... and that is true, and that is because Christianity is completely spiritual.
So, you have to get that mind, to SEE what you have to understand, about your Salvation, and your discipleship.

Listen... Your NT tells you to put on the "helmet of Salvation", and that is MIND GEAR.......that is REVELATION KNOWLEDGE< and you have to put it on...
You have to LEARN some Truth, some Revelation, from a Teacher who knows what they are doing.... regarding showing you who you have become IN CHRIST, or your mind is blind, and is not connected to God's perspective, = that is always Spiritual....
Christians are to "walk in the Spirit" and you dont do that with your body, or a carnal mind.

"well behold, i never heard this STUFF, as they told me im supposed to read "that which i hate, i do, and that which i want to do, i cant do".........as that is what the heretics told me is "Christianity"..

Well, aren't you glad, that is all a LIE.

So, what i do, is teach what Paul teaches about "walking in the Spirit", as this knowledge, is the "one mind" that Paul says we are to possess. and keep.

= Helmet of Salvation...

I can teach you so much more, but until you get the revelation im teaching, then you can't receive more.

Listen...

3.) When God looks at a child of God, He only sees His Righteousness that they have become as "the gift of Righteousness".
Reader, God does not see you as a body and a mind...He sees you as a Born Again Spirit".
You must get that, and start seeing yourself the same.....as that is the "right mind"...as that is God's mind, reader.

Read Colossians 2:11 as that is the "new creation".... that is "in Christ"...
God will never see you any other way, if you are born again. and you have to get that mind, that faith, that understanding, that revelation, or you'll stay in the carnal mind, and fight your flesh, and never grow beyond, Hebrews 6:1

4.) So, when your mind is not the Right mind.....then this is why when a Christian behaves badly, ..and Paul says you will be committing : "works of the Flesh".

Well, works of the flesh are SIN, if you are a sinner......and a sinner is defined as someone who is under the dominion of the law, which is defining their deeds, their carnal lifestyle as "sinner". = They are NOT Born again., as the born again are : "not under the Law, but under GRACE"..

"SINNER".... does not apply to someone who is born again, as all their SIN is on Jesus, who became their/ our sin and died.... which is full payment (God's Judgment for sin) due all of US.
Saint, the reason you will only meet God as your Father, is because Jesus's blood, death and resurrection, this Blood Atonement, has made you eternally forgiven.
This is why God is able to give you the "New Birth", into Himself.....= "God is A Spirit". and you were birthed into the Spirit of God by the Holy Spirit, which is to become "one with God"....>"in Christ"....>"made righteous"..
This is : Born again.
You can't be there right now if you have SIN
No born again person has sin, as "God hath made JESUS to be sin for us" on the Cross. .... "Jesus is the ONE TIME... ETERNAL Sacrifice for sin"...

So, only an unbeliever can live in iniquity, as its only an unbeliever who can be defined by the law, as a SINNER.

5.) WE, the born again, can't be defined by the Law, as it has no power or dominion over us anymore, And that is why Romans 4:8. and 2 Corinthians 5:19 were put in the NT for you by Paul.
Study...
The Born again are defined by "under GRACE".....and this dominion of Grace eternally defines the born again, as "in Christ", "justified by faith", having "The Gift of Righteousness".
So, if you are born again, and are not just water baptized and very religious.......and are returned to your old carnal habits, then you are as Paul defines...."committing works of the flesh", and are categorized as a "backslider".., and probably your faith is stone cold, dormant, and your discipleship is defined by James as "dead faith".

See, an unbeliever can't be defined as backslidden, as they have never had the born again experience to begin with...
But a believer can be defined as a backslider., even to the point of being "fallen from Grace" and having a "shipwrecked faith". "dead faith"... ect.
And remember, "dead faith" is not related to being born again, as being born again has already been completed.
Salvation isn't something you do, or complete.. Its something you RECEIVE, as its "the GIFT of Salvation" and Jesus completed it 2000 yrs ago on the Cross, and said from the Cross....."IT is FINISHED" = Your Salvation. And Now you can have it from God as "the Gift of Salvation", BECAUSE.... you give God your Faith in Yeshua, faith in Jesus.
So, "dead faith" only has to do with walking the walk of discipleship, that is separate from Salvation that God has given you as "the Gift of Salvation" that is proven by the fact that you are born again.
Being born again, is the only proof you have God's salvation.
Works dont prove it, as those can be faked, or even performed by an unbeliever.
Listen...
And unbeliever can do the same good works that a "CHRISTian" can perform.... but they are not born again....

6.) Saint, hear me now.....= being born again, is the only real proof of Salvation, as "fruit" can be faked.
The Devil's ministers fake having spiritual fruit 24/7 on Forums, in pulpits, and in commentaries.
They do it worldwide, as Preachers, Ministers, ect.
You have to learn how to hear a deceiver, or you will be led into deception by them and they will ruin your faith, and have you trying to keep yourself saved.

So what is the difference between a sinner sinning and a believer committing ""works of the flesh?""
First, the unbeliever is under the law and the born again CHRISTian is "Under Grace".
Also, the sinner is going to hell.
The born again Believer is not.

Another difference is, that God is going to deal with the wayward child of God, and this does not happen to an unbeliever.
What happens to them, is that they "reap what they sow"..."be sure your sin will find you out".....only.

Here is a spiritual nugget and i hope it becomes a part of your Helmet..

Everything you do, you are doing it "not under the law, but under Grace"... that means all you think, and do... is always "UNDER Grace".

Last edited:
In Scripture of the First Covenant the saint and saints are identified as Israel of the "Great Congregation."

1 The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth
From the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God hath shined.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence:
A fire shall devour before him,
And it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
4 He shall call to the heavens from above,
And to the earth, that he may judge his people.
5 Gather my saints together unto me;
Those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness:
For God is judge himself. Selah.
Ps 50:1–6.

1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words,
And hide my commandments with thee;
2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom,
And apply thine heart to understanding;
3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge,
And liftest up thy voice for understanding;
4 If thou seekest her as silver,
And searchest for her as for hid treasures;
5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD,
And find the knowledge of God.
6 For the LORD giveth wisdom:
Out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous:
He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
8 He keepeth the paths of judgment,
And preserveth the way of his saints.
9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment,
And equity; yea, every good path.
Prov. 2:1-9.

-

So the context is.....a worker, or a lifestyle of a SINNER....... = A sinner is not born again.

A born again person, is not a sinner, they are a SAINT.....
There is this well known phrase, "I am a sinner saved by grace"

I believe the proper phrase should be, "I was a sinner, I was saved by grace and I'm now a new man created in Christ Jesus with the life of God within" In saying we were a sinner it doesn't mean we won't sin again but the above statement is what we're constituted as, as far as God is concerned as were walking in the Spirit which we can do through Christ.

Listen... Your NT tells you to put on the "helmet of Salvation", and that is MIND GEAR.......that is REVELATION KNOWLEDGE< and you have to put it on...
You have to LEARN some Truth, some Revelation, from a Teacher who knows what they are doing.... regarding showing you who you have become IN CHRIST, or your mind is blind,
I agree but you seem to be advocating or putting a emphasis that they need some teacher. And I agree with the teaching ministries God does establish to help but it seems you should be putting a focus MORE on the word of God itself. In other words get in the WORD and be like the noble Bereans, and compare scripture with scripture. Forgive me but it seems like you're about to announce now I'm your teacher and learn from me. Not that we can't but the focus should be on the WORD of God as the foundation.

So, what i do, is teach what Paul teaches about "walking in the Spirit", as this knowledge, is the "one mind" that Paul says we are to possess. and keep.
So it seems you're putting yourself forward as the teacher. I'd suggest everyone needs to assess if you're truly that for them.

I can teach you so much more, but until you get the revelation im teaching, then you can't receive more.
I suppose people will have to assess what you call the revelation you're teaching is valid and credible before reading more.
When God looks at a child of God, He only sees His Righteousness that they have become as "the gift of Righteousness".
Reader, God does not see you as a body and a mind...He sees you as a Born Again Spirit".
I'd say he actually sees us as spirit, soul, and body but get your point. The spirit of man is the real man, the real person and we're to put our physical bodies into subjection to our born again recreated spirits.
So, when your mind is not the Right mind.....then this is why when a Christian behaves badly, ..and Paul says you will be committing : "works of the Flesh".
True
"SINNER".... does not apply to someone who is born again, as all their SIN is on Jesus, who became their/ our sin and died.... which is full payment (God's Judgment for sin) due all of US.
Upon receiving Christ we become a partaker of the divine nature. Yes that's how God looks upon us.

And Now you can have it from God as "the Gift of Salvation", BECAUSE.... you give God your Faith in Yeshua, faith in Jesus.
Hmmm...interesting. Do you really see a need to call Jesus Yeshua? It's another topic but do you actually believe one enters more grace by using that name? Do you feel when one does this they've shown more respect to Jesus in so doing?
Saint, hear me now.....= being born again, is the only real proof of Salvation, as "fruit" can be faked.
The Devil's ministers fake having spiritual fruit 24/7 on Forums, in pulpits, and in commentaries.
Behold it seems you gravitate towards speaking down on commentaries. I get that but your teachings are a commentary too right?

Everything you do, you are doing it "not under the law, but under Grace"... that means all you think, and do... is always "UNDER Grace".
I'd say you should expand on this one point a little deeper. Explain exactly what under grace means.

-
1.) The "worker of iniquity".... the idea here is....to live in sin because you have no other way to exist.
This is the unbeliever, the non-born again.. who is in "bondage to sin" because Sin is their nature.

A born again person, is not a sinner, they are a SAINT......They exist Spiritually In Christ, as "one with God."
They have left the realm of the natural and are born again into God's Spirit, and in Him, "in Christ"...= there is no iniquity found.

Now, what i just wrote is meat,.. its not milk. .. Nor is the rest of this Thread.
And God has to give you the revelation., as i can only teach it.
Its the Holy Spirit who causes you to have that "oh, i see that" as if you always knew it all before.

Reader, if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious, then you have to have to understand something that if not understood, you'll never be able to grow in Grace, or mature, spiritually.

Its this... God only sees the born again, as "in Christ"...>"one with God".. having become "the Righteousness of God in Christ" as a "new Creation"
And this new Creation, is the born again spirit, and THAT, reader, is the Son-Daughter of God. And this is not your body, or your mind, as your "body is dead because of sin"""": and they are going to bury it or cremate it. And your mind, has to be renewed, by the revelation, im teaching you.

2.) And a person says..>>"behold, you always make CHRISTianity, so Spiritual".... and that is true, and that is because Christianity is completely spiritual.
So, you have to get that mind, to SEE what you have to understand, about your Salvation, and your discipleship.

You have to LEARN some Truth, some Revelation, from a Teacher who knows what they are doing.... regarding showing you who you have become IN CHRIST, or your mind is blind, and is not connected to God's perspective, = that is always Spiritual....
Christians are to "walk in the Spirit" and you dont do that with your body, or a carnal mind.

"well behold, i never heard this STUFF, as they told me im supposed to read "that which i hate, i do, and that which i want to do, i cant do".........as that is what the heretics told me is "Christianity"..

Well, aren't you glad, that is all a LIE.

= Helmet of Salvation...

Listen...

3.) When God looks at a child of God, He only sees His Righteousness that they have become as "the gift of Righteousness".
You must get that, and start seeing yourself the same.....as that is the "right mind"...as that is God's mind, reader.

Read Colossians 2:11 as that is the "new creation".... that is "in Christ"...
God will never see you any other way, if you are born again. and you have to get that mind, that faith, that understanding, that revelation, or you'll stay in the carnal mind, and fight your flesh, and never grow beyond, Hebrews 6:1

4.) So, when your mind is not the Right mind.....then this is why when a Christian behaves badly, ..and Paul says you will be committing : "works of the Flesh".

Well, works of the flesh are SIN, if you are a sinner......and a sinner is defined as someone who is under the dominion of the law, which is defining their deeds, their carnal lifestyle as "sinner". = They are NOT Born again., as the born again are : "not under the Law, but under GRACE"..

Saint, the reason you will only meet God as your Father, is because Jesus's blood, death and resurrection, this Blood Atonement, has made you eternally forgiven.
This is why God is able to give you the "New Birth", into Himself.....= "God is A Spirit". and you were birthed into the Spirit of God by the Holy Spirit, which is to become "one with God"....>"in Christ"....>"made righteous"..
This is : Born again.
You can't be there right now if you have SIN
No born again person has sin, as "God hath made JESUS to be sin for us" on the Cross. .... "Jesus is the ONE TIME... ETERNAL Sacrifice for sin"...

So, only an unbeliever can live in iniquity, as its only an unbeliever who can be defined by the law, as a SINNER.

5.) WE, the born again, can't be defined by the Law, as it has no power or dominion over us anymore, And that is why Romans 4:8. and 2 Corinthians 5:19 were put in the NT for you by Paul.
Study...
The Born again are defined by "under GRACE".....and this dominion of Grace eternally defines the born again, as "in Christ", "justified by faith", having "The Gift of Righteousness".
So, if you are born again, and are not just water baptized and very religious.......and are returned to your old carnal habits, then you are as Paul defines...."committing works of the flesh", and are categorized as a "backslider".., and probably your faith is stone cold, dormant, and your discipleship is defined by James as "dead faith".

See, an unbeliever can't be defined as backslidden, as they have never had the born again experience to begin with...
But a believer can be defined as a backslider., even to the point of being "fallen from Grace" and having a "shipwrecked faith". "dead faith"... ect.
And remember, "dead faith" is not related to being born again, as being born again has already been completed.
Salvation isn't something you do, or complete.. Its something you RECEIVE, as its "the GIFT of Salvation" and Jesus completed it 2000 yrs ago on the Cross, and said from the Cross....."IT is FINISHED" = Your Salvation. And Now you can have it from God as "the Gift of Salvation", BECAUSE.... you give God your Faith in Yeshua, faith in Jesus.
So, "dead faith" only has to do with walking the walk of discipleship, that is separate from Salvation that God has given you as "the Gift of Salvation" that is proven by the fact that you are born again.
Being born again, is the only proof you have God's salvation.
Works dont prove it, as those can be faked, or even performed by an unbeliever.
Listen...
And unbeliever can do the same good works that a "CHRISTian" can perform.... but they are not born again....

6.) Saint, hear me now.....= being born again, is the only real proof of Salvation, as "fruit" can be faked.
They do it worldwide, as Preachers, Ministers, ect.
You have to learn how to hear a deceiver, or you will be led into deception by them and they will ruin your faith, and have you trying to keep yourself saved.

So what is the difference between a sinner sinning and a believer committing ""works of the flesh?""
First, the unbeliever is under the law and the born again CHRISTian is "Under Grace".
Also, the sinner is going to hell.
The born again Believer is not.

Another difference is, that God is going to deal with the wayward child of God, and this does not happen to an unbeliever.
What happens to them, is that they "reap what they sow"..."be sure your sin will find you out".....only.

At Matt 7:22-23--these are those who believe in Jesus, told they are christian. Probably assured-you are saved.
All sin. Its these sins-1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21-that are unacceptable-both spots say-will not inherit Gods kingdom, yet blind guides all over the earth assure them they are saved and they believe it.

There is this well known phrase, "I am a sinner saved by grace"

I believe the proper phrase should be, "I was a sinner, I was saved by grace and I'm now a new man created in Christ Jesus with the life of God within" In saying we were a sinner it doesn't mean we won't sin again

Heretics teach that the born again are sinners, needing to confess., or worse, needing to live in a state of repentance.

God says..>"you are a new creation" "in Christ"... Jesus has your sin, and you have my "Gift of Righteousness".

The born again, are this..

Saints.
Heirs of God
Joint Heirs with Jeuss
Temple of the Holy Spirit
Children of the Light
Made Righteous
Brethren
Sons/Daughters of God
Born again
In Christ'
One with God
Seated in heavenly places.
Under Grace

And that READER, is not a saved sinner, or a person needing to confess sin.

Heretics teach that the born again are sinners, needing to confess., or worse, needing to live in a state of repentance.

God says..>"you are a new creation" "in Christ"... Jesus has your sin, and you have my "Gift of Righteousness".

The born again, are this..

Saints.
Heirs of God
Joint Heirs with Jeuss
Temple of the Holy Spirit
Children of the Light
Made Righteous
Brethren
Sons/Daughters of God
Born again
In Christ'
One with God
Seated in heavenly places.
Under Grace

And that READER, is not a saved sinner, or a person needing to confess sin.
Not what the bible teaches.

Its what Paul teaches.

Paul teaches about heretics.
They teach and believe a false gospel.

They are found here..... Galatians 1:8
All sin= 100% fact. 1Kings 8:46)--The righteous do not do these sins=1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21, As well,they have nothing to do with false religions or false god worship either. 99% on earth practice one of the above.-Paul mentions-spiritism at Gal-the Greek word = Pharmacia-thus drug addiction is apart of that. Men are fooling themselves. Jesus was clear--ANY who practice a sin( work iniquity) will hear these words as judgement= Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you. But the blind guides assure them-you are saved and they believe it and continue in their unacceptable sins.

All sin= 100% fact.

Never use the OLD Testament to try to correct the New Covenant.

Now, "all have sinned", is true.

But the born again are "made free from sin", having become "made righteous", and exist as..."THE righteousness OF GOD.... In Christ" as their "Eternal LIFE".

This is the "new creation" "in Christ" who is become the "temple of the Holy Spirit".

There is no sin found there. = forever.

Never use the OLD Testament to try to correct the New Covenant.

Now, "all have sinned", is true.

But the born again are "made free from sin", having become "made righteous", and exist as..."THE righteousness OF GOD.... In Christ" as their "Eternal LIFE".

This is the "new creation" "in Christ" who is become the "temple of the Holy Spirit".

There is no sin found there. = forever.
Again you are in error. All die because they all sin. If they didn't sin they wouldn't owe the wages of sin. But even the apostles died.

Again you are in error. All die because they all sin. If they didn't sin they wouldn't owe the wages of sin. But even the apostles died.

"The body is dead because of sin" but the Born again have this...

Jesus said... "ALL that believe in me... I give unto you, ..ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to Hell, (Perish)".

See that LIFE?
That is Jesus saying....>"I am the WAY...The Truth, and THE LIFE"

That is Jesus saying..."I came to give them/you LIFE, and that more abundantly".

That is John saying....>"and you can KNOW that you have ETERNAL LIFE< , and this life is in His SON"..

JESUS is Eternal Life, exactly as Jesus IS Salvation.

When we become "in Christ" we are not IN Eternal Life.

Reader.

If you are born again, and not just water baptized and Religious...

Then you have been Joined to God Himself, and there is no sin found there..

Listen..
Let me show you a mystery regarding God's Salvation..

A.) = He created it, so that you can't lose it, or ruin it. And He created it so that you can never again be a "sinner" in HIS eyes.

See, He had to do this, because Had He not, you would have messed it up 5000 times by now, if you are saved even 5 yrs.
And had Christ not become your "Eternal Sacrifice" for sin, then later your sin would have separated you from God again, and then there is no more CROSS, as Jesus only died ONCE for the "sin of the world".
That's yours.
That's mine.

That's :

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

Romans 4:8

See, if you study, Paul.........and go to Philippians 1:6... you'll read that God is FAITHFUL to complete the Salvation, that HE began in you.
He does it. As God provided it = On the CROSS .... and God completes it, as your "conformed into the Image of Christ" after you die, or are Raptured.

Saint, Reader, ... SALVATiON is what God has done through Christ and "that is not of yourself", it is "the GIFT of God".

"The GIFT of Salvation"
"The Gift of Righteousness"
"The Gift of Eternal Life".

"The body is dead because of sin" but the Born again have this...

Jesus said... "ALL that believe in me... I give unto you, ..ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to Hell, (Perish)".

See that LIFE?
That is Jesus saying....>"I am the WAY...The Truth, and THE LIFE"

That is Jesus saying..."I came to give them/you LIFE, and that more abundantly".

That is John saying....>"and you can KNOW that you have ETERNAL LIFE< , and this life is in His SON"..

JESUS is Eternal Life, exactly as Jesus IS Salvation.

When we become "in Christ" we are not IN Eternal Life.
Your religion has it all twisted.

Your religion has it all twisted.

Christ came to save sinners.

He still does.

And here is the thing that you have to understand, or your faith will never become perfected.

A born again believer, has to understand that "God who saved you, through Christ, keeps you saved through Christ".

Philippians 1:6

So, a person with broken faith, believes...>"God started my salvation, but now i have to finish it".

See that faith?
That is faith, but its broken faith, its no longer in Christ....its "fallen from Grace".

Last edited:

He still does.

And here is the thing that you have to understand, or your faith will never become perfected.

A born again believer, has to understand that "God who saved you, through Christ, keeps you saved through Christ".

So, a person with broken faith, believes...>"God started my salvation, but now i have to finish it".

See that faith?
That is faith, but its broken faith, its no longer in Christ.
Yes Jesus took care of the sin issue on the cross. The curtain in the temple ripped wide open and now we can come boldly to the throne to receive grace and mercy. We're no longer slaves to sin and death, we've been set free. What Jesus started he will finish.

Yes Jesus took care of the sin issue on the cross. The curtain in the temple ripped wide open and now we can come boldly to the throne to receive grace and mercy. We're no longer slaves to sin and death, we've been set free. What Jesus started he will finish.

Amen.

He still does.

See that faith?
That is faith, but its broken faith, its no longer in Christ....its "fallen from Grace".
So then you believe Judas is saved? None who practice a sin( work iniquity) are saved. Its the blind guides who tell others you are saved-they do not know. Best to believe Jesus--Matt 10:22-Those who endure until their end will be saved.) So its obvious, those who don't endure until their end will not be saved. Endure what? Living now to do Jesus' Fathers will( in this satan ruled system) over self-Matt 7:21

The key to understanding Matthew 10:22 is knowing who "Those" are.

Jesus is describing to His twelve chosen apostles just how costly it will be for them to take His message into the world. He is describing a time after His death, resurrection, and return to heaven. He has said that the apostles will be arrested, flogged, and dragged before various courts. Worse, they can expect family members to turn against them or to turn against those who believe their message (Matthew 10:17–21).

Now Jesus says it even more bluntly: because of their association with Christ, these men will experience widespread, open hatred. This does not mean the apostles—or Christians—will be hated by literally every single non-believing person. Some would come to faith in Jesus in response to the gospel of His kingdom. Most, though, would not. It does mean that all kinds of people would hate the apostles: some for the content of their teaching about Jesus and others for the trouble that teaching stirred up wherever the apostles went (1 Peter 4:3–4; John 15:18–20).

History and tradition tell us that each of the apostles sent out by Jesus was persecuted and jailed. Most were killed for bearing His name. Still, Jesus now says that those of them who endure to the end will be saved. He does not mean that they will escape death at the hands of the persecutors. He means that by enduring all the way to the end of their lives in faithfulness to this mission He is giving them, they will enter immediately into salvation in His kingdom.
BibleRef

The key to understanding Matthew 10:22 is knowing who "Those" are.

Jesus is describing to His twelve chosen apostles just how costly it will be for them to take His message into the world. He is describing a time after His death, resurrection, and return to heaven. He has said that the apostles will be arrested, flogged, and dragged before various courts. Worse, they can expect family members to turn against them or to turn against those who believe their message (Matthew 10:17–21).

Now Jesus says it even more bluntly: because of their association with Christ, these men will experience widespread, open hatred. This does not mean the apostles—or Christians—will be hated by literally every single non-believing person. Some would come to faith in Jesus in response to the gospel of His kingdom. Most, though, would not. It does mean that all kinds of people would hate the apostles: some for the content of their teaching about Jesus and others for the trouble that teaching stirred up wherever the apostles went (1 Peter 4:3–4; John 15:18–20).

History and tradition tell us that each of the apostles sent out by Jesus was persecuted and jailed. Most were killed for bearing His name. Still, Jesus now says that those of them who endure to the end will be saved. He does not mean that they will escape death at the hands of the persecutors. He means that by enduring all the way to the end of their lives in faithfulness to this mission He is giving them, they will enter immediately into salvation in His kingdom.
BibleRef
All must endure until their end.

Back
Top Bottom