Romans Road (Short Bible Readings)

Yup.

Paul's letter to the Romans is widely acknowledged to be the single most important theological essay ever written. Romans is literally loaded with essential Christian doctrine, and no Bible education is complete without a thorough examination of this book.

Here's one of the best most entailed verse by verse studies I've ever seen on Romans.

Yup.

Paul's letter to the Romans is widely acknowledged to be the single most important theological essay ever written. Romans is literally loaded with essential Christian doctrine, and no Bible education is complete without a thorough examination of this book.

Here's one of the best most entailed verse by verse studies I've ever seen on Romans.

My old pastor who retired several years ago preached through Romans for a year. One of the things he opened with was it was considered the greatest treatise ever written by any man. He quoted several men throughout history that affirmed that was the case. I wish I had all his references that he used in that sermon. I was in his home group at the time that he led while he was preaching through Romans so it was a double blessing to be able to discuss the messages in our small group after the message on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom