Praying God's Word Day by Day

Joy

JUNE 15

COMMIT YOURSELF ENTIRELY TO GOD THAT HE MAY SET YOU FREE TO BE EVERYTHING HE PLANNED.

I want to trust in You with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding; in all my ways I will acknowledge You, and You will make my paths straight
(Prov. 3:5–6).

For You know the plans You have for me, Lord. Plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future
(Jer. 29:11).

I desire to dwell in the shelter of You, the Most High. I will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of You, Lord, “You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust” (Ps. 91:1–2).

Faithful Lord, because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You, and Your right hand upholds me (Ps. 63:7–8).

Beth Moore, Praying God’s Word Day by Day

FORGIVENESS MEANS DEFERRING THE CAUSE TO CHRIST AND
DECIDING TO BE FREE OF THE ONGOING BURDEN OF BITTERNESS AND BLAME.

O Lord, You will take up my case; You will redeem my life. You have seen the wrong done to me. Uphold my cause! (Lam. 3:58–59).
Lord, help me to see that when You are upholding my cause, I don’t have to. Help me to lay this burden down and let You carry it instead.

O Lord, I desire not to grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom I was sealed for the day of redemption. By the power of Your Spirit, help me to get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. I desire to be kind and compassionate to others, forgiving others, just as in Christ You forgave me (Eph. 4:30–32).

SATAN WILL DO ANYTHING HE CAN TO SCARE YOU AWAY FROM YOUR GOD-ORDAINED DESTINY.

Lord God, the cords of death have entangled Your child, the anguish of the grave has come upon me; I have been overcome by trouble and sorrow.… But now, O Lord, You will deliver my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling
(Ps. 116:3, 8).

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; But You, Lord Jesus, have come that I may have life, and have it to the full (John 10:10).

I acknowledge, O my God, that Your will for me is abundant life. Full life! Satan, the thief, has come to steal, kill, and destroy all things concerning my life. I stand against him in Your name and desire to accept the abundant life You came to bring me.

ALL OUR LIVES GOD RETAINS THE STRONG FEELINGS TOWARD US THAT INFANTS EVOKE IN THEIR PARENTS.
HE NEVER HAS TO LET US GO.

O Lord, You have searched me and You know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways (Ps. 139:1–3).

Father, I thank You that while You love me completely, You know everything about me. Help me to be completely truthful with You. I don’t need to hide anymore.

Lord God, if I claim to be without sin, I deceive myself and the truth is not in me. If I confess my sins, You are faithful and just and will forgive my sins and purify me from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). Father, please help me to accept the fact that I have not outsinned Your ability to forgive me!

IF OUR HEARTS ARE HUMBLE AND RIGHT BEFORE GOD, WE CAN HAND OVER TO HIM ALL THE CONFLICTS AND FOES THAT RISE UP AGAINST US.

Lord, my God, show the wonder of Your great love, You who save by Your right hand those who take refuge in You from their foes. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings from the wicked who assail me (Ps. 17:7–9).

Reach down from on high, my God and my Redeemer, and take hold of me! Draw me out of deep waters. Rescue me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who are too strong for me!

My enemy has confronted me in the day of my disaster, but You, Lord, are my support! Bring me to a spacious place; rescue me because You delight in me! (Ps. 18:16–19).

VICTORIOUS LIVES FLOW FROM VICTORIOUS THOUGHTS, FROM SETTING OUR FOCUS ON A VICTORIOUS GOD.

You, my Christ, are the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by You all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by You and for You. You are before all things, and in You all things hold together (Col. 1:15–17).

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast (Ps. 139:7–10).

Back
Top Bottom