Nothing but the Blood of Jesus

Show me the Forum that understands this verse i've posted below..., or obeys it, and i'll show you one that actually Pleases God.
Good luck with that.
Here is what happens on Forums.
You have some who are saved and understand basic NT Theology as Paul wrote it.... and others who are lost, and some who are Calvinists, and some who are God only knows what, and they are the MODS and the Forum owner.
So, based on that, is what the FORUM turns into.
There is not ONE FORUM online not ONE< where a new Christian can go and not be faith destroyed by Calvinists or Catholics or some fringe group of Legalistic Heretics who probably aren't saved, and gang up on anything that does not worship water baptism, commandment keeping or "how to lose your salvation" = false theology.
Here is what Paul teaches, and if you dont like it, and want to just accept everything that says.>"yeah, im a christian" then......just keep on doing it.
1.)
James Bible
A man that is an HERETIC after the first and second admonition reject;
New King James Version
Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
American Standard Version
A factious man after a first and second admonition refuse;
Berean Study Bible
Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition,
Douay-Rheims Bible
A man that is a heretic, after the first and second admonition, avoid:

English Revised Version
A man that is HERETICAL after a first and second admonition refuse;
Your proof text doesn't say anything about Heretics.

Titus 3

Graces of the Heirs of Grace​

1Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, 2to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men. 3For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. 4But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

8This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.

Avoid Dissension

9But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, 11knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

Final Messages​

12When I send Artemas to you, or Tychicus, be diligent to come to me at Nicopolis, for I have decided to spend the winter there. 13Send Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey with haste, that they may lack nothing. 14And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful.

Farewell​

15All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us in the faith.

Grace be with you all. Amen.

Last edited:
We should never be ashamed of the gospel of salvation through the blood of Jesus. Rather, let us join the heavenly throng in singing, “Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb!”

Link to Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb>
Yes it is God's way in which he has brought about redemption. Every single day I thank God for what his precious blood accomplished and it always keeps me in the place of knowing that while yes we pray more or read the Bible more it brings one closer to God.....having confidence and boldness to approach the throne of grace is because of how he sees us through his blood. It never can be or should be by what we think we achieve for God. So things are all good and one will be rewarded for service your sense of right standing before God is because of Jesus blood. It must be that way in our thinking.

Yes it is God's way in which he has brought about redemption. Every single day I thank God for what his precious blood accomplished and it always keeps me in the place of knowing that while yes we pray more or read the Bible more it brings one closer to God.....having confidence and boldness to approach the throne of grace is because of how he sees us through his blood. It never can be or should be by what we think we achieve for God. So things are all good and one will be rewarded for service your sense of right standing before God is because of Jesus blood. It must be that way in our thinking.
That's what I love about the Holy Spirit he shows us how to do The things you mentioned in your post. The Helper

Romans 14:4​

Who are you to judge the servant of another?

"He that is spiritual judges all things'.

And YOU shall know them by their FRUIT".

See those verses, @Hosanna ???

That's judging others, who claim to be a Christian.

So, in Life, that is more obvious, as you can look at their lifestyle.. you can take notice of how they treat their wife, husband, family.
There are so many evidences of a person's personal relationship with Jesus, that you can JUDGE, as you are suppose to, .. regarding anyone who names the Name of Jesus.

But on a Forum.
I can't SEE YOU... @Hosanna.
So, i have to discern you by your words, as this reflects your understanding of the NT, and of the walk of Faith.

So, when someone is...this carnal idiot....

A.) "well, it does not matter if they drink blood and eat the flesh of children, as long as they are showing LOVE">.

So, i just want these types to go offline and stay away from Real believers..

I really mean that, as i get so sick of the.."well, they may be of the devil, and even tho they renamed themselves Calvin John, and even tho they worship Mary, and have no Idea who Paul is in the NT........STILL , we have to LOVE THEM and show them some LOVE, LOVE, LOVE>.. L>O>V>E>.

No we don't, AT ALL,... as a matter of fact the real believer is to MARK THAT ONE and get that one OUT........ and its these types of carnal believers....pretending to "teach" CHRISTianity, or MOD forums.... is the reason that Forums are a place to be avoided if you are a new Christian.

Romans 14:4​

Who are you to judge the servant of another? Before his own master he stands [approved] or falls [out of favor]. And he [who serves the Master—the Lord] will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

If you're going to quote a verse at least quote the whole verse not just a few words on it. See what it says God does the judging not you. God is perfect in his judgment unlike human beings.

Human beings are capable of living comfortably with double standards. We hold others to higher values than we hold ourselves; we fail to live out the exhortations we give to others. And God sees it all. Our unrighteousness is so pervasive that the grace of God is our only hope.

God’s Judgment Is According to Reality

God’s Judgment Is According to Integrity

God’s Judgment Is According to Opportunity

God’s Judgment Is According to Morality

God’s Judgment Is According to Impartiality

God’s Judgment Is According to Certainty

Even when John describes God dispensing judgment in the book of Revelation, he emphasizes God’s righteousness and loving nature. He tells us we should not forget that God is a righteous judge.

God’s judgment is not arbitrary, and His willingness to show mercy is great. Throughout the Bible, we hear about His longsuffering nature and His mercy that extends to a thousand generations. When we speak of His judgment, we should not diminish His mercy. We should speak carefully about God as a righteous judge, but we should balance and outweigh these statements by speaking of His longsuffering nature and incredible love.

We should carefully weigh words about God’s judgment.

So, in Life, that is more obvious, as you can look at their lifestyle.. you can take notice of how they treat their wife, husband, family.
There are so many evidences of a person's personal relationship with Jesus, that you can JUDGE, as you are suppose to, .. regarding anyone who names the Name of Jesus.

But on a Forum.
So, i have to discern you by your words, as this reflects your understanding of the NT, and of the walk of Faith.

A.) "well, it does not matter if they drink blood and eat the flesh of children, as long as they are showing LOVE">.

I really mean that, as i get so sick of the.."well, they may be of the devil, and even tho they renamed themselves Calvin John, and even tho they worship Mary, and have no Idea who Paul is in the NT........STILL , we have to LOVE THEM and show them some LOVE, LOVE, LOVE>.. L>O>V>E>.

No we don't, AT ALL,... as a matter of fact the real believer is to MARK THAT ONE and get that one OUT........ and its these types of carnal believers....pretending to "teach" CHRISTianity, or MOD forums.... is the reason that Forums are a place to be avoided if you are a new Christian.
You need to take a chill pill dude you're being awfully rude. If you want to represent Christ you better work on your love walk.

But on a Forum.

Do Not Judge
1“Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.… Matthew 7:1-2

Harsh, unforgiving judgment is wrong. We are “always to be gentle toward everyone” (Titus 3:2). It is the merciful who will be shown mercy (Matthew 5:7), and, as Jesus warned, “In the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Matthew 7:2).

Self-righteous judgment is wrong. We are called to humility, and “God opposes the proud” (James 4:6). In Jesus’ parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector, the Pharisee was confident in his own righteousness and from that proud position judged the publican; however, God sees the heart and refused to forgive the Pharisee’s sin (Luke 18:9–14).

"He that is spiritual, JUDGES all things".

"you shall KNOW THEM by their Behavior, acts, deeds, (Fruit)".. and that is to judge them..

This is "discernment".
1 Corinthians 3:1
Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual, but as worldly--as infants in Christ.

As for knowing them by their fruit...It's not about judging them it's about recognizing them. So your group text is taken out of context.

In our lives, every word and every action is fruit from our hearts. Sinners sin because that’s what is in their hearts. Thieves steal, rapists attack, and adulterers cheat because those sins are the fruit being produced from an evil heart. Bad hearts produce bad fruit. When Jesus said, “You will know them by their fruit” concerning false teachers, He was giving us a guide for identifying them. False prophets, speakers of lies, will have actions that correspond to their errant message. Just as their message is anti-God, so will be their works. They will stray from the path of righteousness. Got?

Discernment does not change the challenges we face; it changes our ability to face them.

But to do this, we first have to acknowledge how much we don’t know. Our judgment start with ourselves and this is where our modern concepts do present a unique hurdle to developing discernment. Of all of its benefits, one of the drawbacks of the digital age is how easily we mistake information for knowledge.

Because we can find the answer to most of our questions, we can begin to believe that we are smarter than we actually are. Because we can find an instructional video to help us perform just about any task—everything from car maintenance to, yes, even making pie—we can begin to believe we can actually perform these tasks.

But tips and tricks are not skill and expertise. Information and data are not wisdom and knowledge. And knowing about something is not the same as knowing how to do it or whether you even should.

We actually don't know a thing about anybody that's a member of this forum except for what they post. So I don't really believe that you can make a sound judgment of someone's character or their salvation or their walk with God by reading a post.

Usually when someone is judgmental they're also hypocritical. They have that do as I say not as I do attitude.

And to be these kinds of people, we must be humble enough to be willing to learn.

This is why Solomon in Proverbs 2 calls us to listen “closely to wisdom … to call out to insight … to seek it like silver and search for it like hidden treasure”. He tells us that “the fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; but fools despise wisdom and discipline”.

People who do not think they have anything to learn, won’t. People who are confident in their own ability to make good decisions shouldn’t be. And people who refuse to humble themselves before the One who is wisdom Himself will never become wise.

But to those who will, to those like Solomon who cry out for understanding, God makes this promise: If you acknowledge your need, if you recognize your inability, if you commit to the process, you will be changed. You will become a person who can face the challenges of this world with clarity, purpose, and confidence.

Because this is what God does when people ask Him for discernment: He gives it. Give it a try. :)

“… without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.” Hebrews 9:22

The teaching of the Bible, in both the Old and New Testaments, is very clear regarding God’s forgiveness of man’s sin. Only a perfect blood sacrifice would satisfy the Father’s requirement of holiness. Throughout the Old Testament much is told about the blood atonements that the priests had to make on behalf of their people:

Exodus 30:10 Aaron shall make atonement upon the horns of it once a year; with the blood of the sin offering of atonement once in the year shall he make atonement upon and for it throughout your generations. It is most holy to the Lord.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life (the animal soul) is in the blood, and I have given it for you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement, by reason of the life [which it represents].

And we have these verses found in Romans:

Romans 3:24–26 [All] are justified and made upright and in right standing with God, freely and gratuitously by His grace (His unmerited favor and mercy), through the redemption which is [provided] in Christ Jesus,
25 Whom God put forward [before the eyes of all] as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood [the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received] through faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over and ignored former sins without punishment.
26 It was to demonstrate and prove at the present time (in the now season) that He Himself is righteous and that He justifies and accepts as righteous him who has [true] faith in Jesus.

The Bible shows us that the blood of bulls and goats could never satisfy God’s justice for man’s past, present and future sin. Only the shedding of divine blood would do. The Father’s gift of salvation to man required His Son’s life blood. Now when God looks at us, He sees Christ’s shed blood and declares us righteous for Jesus’ sake. Our acceptance with God the Father rests completely upon the merits of the blood of Jesus Christ.

Not all the blood of beasts on Jewish altars slain
Could give the guilty conscience peace, or wash away the stain.
But Christ, the heav’nly Lamb, takes all our sins away;
A sacrifice of nobler name and richer blood than they.
—Isaac Watts
I agree. I have noticed that many believers have come to believe that Christ's shed blood also paid for our physical healing. I don't believe this is Biblical. If that were true, then it would be God's will for everyone all the time to be physically healed, just as it is His will for everyone all the time to saved, even though many reject it. Also if that were true, then a sick, dying man would have no assurance that he was saved, because if God doesn't heal him, then maybe He didn't save him either. One of the most frequently misinterpreted passages is 1 Peter 2:24-25, which refers to the healing of our soul, not our body, as verse 25 makes clear.

Back
Top Bottom