NEOM and Mystery Babylon

You just made yourself "silly" here.

Why don't you take your own medicine and try reading the "text" = Revelation 17:15

"Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues."

DO NOT REPLY
Again, you make silly statements that have nothing to do with the topic.

Where oh where are the people that actually want to do authentic research into these topics? Instead of playing silly semantic word games, where are the people that want to compare what the Bible says against what may be the revelation of a 2000 year old mystery.

Where oh where are the people that actually want to do authentic research into these topics? Instead of playing silly semantic word games, where are the people that want to compare what the Bible says against what may be the revelation of a 2000 year old mystery.
the TRUTH is here = "Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues."

Silly that you do not know this!

the TRUTH is here = "Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues."

Silly that you do not know this!
Let’s address the argument and not the poster with personal comments.

Let’s address the argument and not the poster with personal comments.
Dear Administrator,

Please review the Posts beginning with Post #10 and pay special attention to Post #13, 15, 17,19 and 20

Member @EclipseEventSigns has acted and responded not with respectful mannerism that you should be standing behind.

My posts hold respect and are directly related to the subject/topic = with RESPECT.

ONLY when the member continued in his/her hypocrisy did i return his/her own choice of words.

P.S. - i hate hypocrisy

I looked into this it was pretty interesting.

I think the Saudi King is biting off a little bit more than he can chew even with all his oil money. Already he has had to scale back his plans for The Line significantly, and the ski resort will require pumping water from the ocean all the way to snow machines in the mountains. Sadly he has jailed and killed several people that refused to give up their land. To make these plans where they are is impractical and overly expensive in many ways, and this kind of an ego build, even with their wealth, will end up just draining their resources unsuccessfully.

But we shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there are many issues with these massive projects. Always are. Anyone who knows anything about construction realizes this. But what is fascinating is that the Enemy is trying to pave over and build on top of the area where God has said Messiah will return to earth. As if that will prevent it.

My mind is blown. I'm working on the next part of my video series "Battle Plan of Har Moghaedoh". Just had an insight which no one would have been able to determine until 5 years ago. No one in the history of the church would have been able to make this connection until now. In Revelation 17, John records that the beast and his 10 partner kingdoms (yes, all 10, not just 7) will hate the harlot and destroy her and burn her up with fire. They do this suddenly, without warning. It's total annihilation. The onlookers are completely shocked and horrified.

It's always been a big mystery as to why. Why would they suddenly attack the Great City? All this time, the harlot has been riding on top of the beast with its final head with 10 horns. They were getting along just fine. Then all of sudden, the harlot is no more. God's wrath has been fulfilled and He made use of the very people that once supported her.

Well, if NEOM is becoming that Great City, it is now becoming clear why they suddenly destroy this whole area of north-west Saudi Arabia. It's because Jesus and His army of saints touch down on Mount Sinai. They have no choice but to throw all their weapons of mass destruction against God's army. Babylon just happens to be collateral damage.

Jude quotes the book of Enoch where its prophesied that Messiah is coming with His holy ones
[Jde 1:14-15 LSB] 14 But Enoch, [in] the seventh [generation] from Adam, also prophesied about these men, saying, "Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

If you read the whole passage of Enoch, it specifically says that Messiah will be coming from Mount Sinai. But this is also found in the Old Testament. In the prophecy of Moses.
[Deu 33:2 LSB] 2 And he said, "Yahweh came from Sinai, And He dawned on them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran, And He came from the midst of ten thousand holy ones; At His right hand there was flashing lightning for them.

None of this happened during the Old Testament times. Moses is prophesying about the coming of Messiah. He touches down on Mount Sinai. This is located right in the middle of the current NEOM construction. The Adversary knows all of this and is trying to pave over Sinai in an attempt to prevent the future arrival of Jesus and His army. It won't work. So he will use his beast kingdoms to throw whatever they have at that whole area. Of course, the resurrection bodies of the heavenly host will be unaffected and they will continue to make their way to Jerusalem, to Har Moghaedoh and the final showdown.

Back
Top Bottom