NEOM and Mystery Babylon

EclipseEventSigns

Untitled-design-2022-10-05T164101.791_1664987841.png

Absolutely massive building project going on in Saudi Arabia right now. Is it mystery Babylon revealed finally?

Some scholars and visitors to Jabal al-Lawz are convinced that the mountain is Mount Sinai. If so, just look how close Trojena is to that site. And what exactly is being built at Trojena? Discovery Tower. The new Tower of Babel?

neom-trojena-viewpoint-zaha-hadid-architects-skyscraper_dezeen_2364_col_1-852x341.jpg

neom-trojena-viewpoint-zaha-hadid-architects-skyscraper_dezeen_2364_hero_2-852x479.jpg

A construct of man taller than the mountain where God met man.

But is there any proof if that was Mount Sinai. Hard to tell. It was planned to be bulldozed to make way for construction.

trojena-saudi-ski-resort-neom-asian-winter-games-zaha-hadid-unstudio-2_dezeen_1704_col_8-852x391.jpg

Planned to open in 2026. Full site to be operational by 2029.

Last edited:
Jabal al-Lawz is definitely the real Mt. Sinai, no doubt about that.

I recommend this series:

But the Saudis are always planning ridiculous stuff, who knows how much will actually get built.

Of course. I wouldn't have expected anything else. I choose to take what the Scripture says literally where it presents things literally.
But very odd you accept mt Sinai was a real place.

Last edited:
Those that want to do some study, compare these passages w NEOM development. see how it matches. Since babylon was never destroyed in the manner described in these passages.

Isaiah 13-14
Jeremiah 50-51

Explain dear friend
Very easy. Revelation is very clear:
[Rev 17:7, 18 LSB] 7 And the angel said to me, "Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman ... 18 "And the woman whom you saw is the great city, which has a kingdom over the kings of the earth."

Physical place. A city. Controls the other kings of the earth.

Very easy. Revelation is very clear:
[Rev 17:7, 18 LSB] 7 And the angel said to me, "Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman ... 18 "And the woman whom you saw is the great city, which has a kingdom over the kings of the earth."

Physical place. A city. Controls the other kings of the earth.
You cannot have a city without people.

The "city" was established by the collective body of the 'man of sin'.

"For since by man came death......................For as in Adam all die," - 1 Cor 15:21

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned."

Chickens before eggs = Genesis

Last edited:
You cannot have a city without people.

The "city" was established by the collective body of the 'man of sin'.

"For since by man came death......................For as in Adam all die," - 1 Cor 15:21

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned."

Chickens before eggs = Genesis
Let's stick to what the text ACTUALLY says. It's a city. It's not difficult.

Why are you arguing? This is silly. Read the text.
Correct - do not argue against the Truth which begins in Genesis.

Here is an example - Psalm 102

This will be written for the generation to come,
That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.
For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary;
From heaven the Lord viewed the earth,
To hear the groaning of the prisoner,
To release those appointed to death,
To declare the name of the Lord in Zion,
And His praise in Jerusalem,
When the peoples are gathered together,
And the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.

God has a city without sin.

Sin came into the world and sinful people build sinful cities in which to dwell in.
Not hard to understand.

Correct - do not argue against the Truth which begins in Genesis.

Here is an example - Psalm 102

This will be written for the generation to come,
That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.
For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary;
From heaven the Lord viewed the earth,
To hear the groaning of the prisoner,
To release those appointed to death,
To declare the name of the Lord in Zion,
And His praise in Jerusalem,
When the peoples are gathered together,
And the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.

God has a city without sin.

Sin came into the world and sinful people build sinful cities in which to dwell in.
Not hard to understand.
Please stop now. This thread is not about silly arguments. It is about NEOM and Babylon the Great. Keep the thread about that.

Please stop now. This thread is not about silly arguments. It is about NEOM and Babylon the Great. Keep the thread about that.

You just made yourself "silly" here.

Why don't you take your own medicine and try reading the "text" = Revelation 17:15

"Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues."

DO NOT REPLY

Back
Top Bottom