Hello, my fellow believers.

L.A.M.B.

Greetings & salutations in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ!

I have been known by several names on forums one of which was least or lamb as my true name was too long...lol

I am looking forward in getting to know the new names and recognize old faces or totally new family members here.

May we all be richly blessed in breaking the bread of life, the word of God, the only begotten Son of God; JESUS!

I have been known by several names on forums one of which was least or lamb as my true name was too long...lol

I am looking forward in getting to know the new names and recognize old faces or totally new family members here.

May we all be richly blessed in breaking the bread of life, the word of God, the only begotten Son of God; JESUS!
Amen and I’m sure we will all enjoy having you here :)

It is nice to see a place like this forum that Christian’s can enjoy their time of fellowship.

It’s nice to meet you and may we all be richly blessed.

bienvenida

Back
Top Bottom