Gen 12:3 and its Political Misuse

synergy

More than once I've been warned of a curse that befalls all those who do not capitulate to the political aspirations of the state of Israel or all those who dare to stand up to Judaizer Supremacists. They quickly and without hesitation refer to Gen 12:3. Let's objectively analyze Gen 12:3 and see if it does say what they claim it says.

1 Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Wonderful verses. The question to ask is what blessings is verse 3 talking about? Is it the spiritual blessing of Christ that Christianity promotes or is it the military blessings of opponent annihilation that supremacists promote?

We have one supremacist promoting the ethnic cleansing of non-Jews. This is insane.

Israel needs to be spiritually blessed by God first by confessing Christ before they can be a blessing to others.

More than once I've been warned of a curse that befalls all those who do not capitulate to the political aspirations of the state of Israel or all those who dare to stand up to Judaizer Supremacists. They quickly and without hesitation refer to Gen 12:3. Let's objectively analyze Gen 12:3 and see if it does say what they claim it says.

1 Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Wonderful verses. The question to ask is what blessings is verse 3 talking about? Is it the spiritual blessing of Christ that Christianity promotes or is it the military blessings of opponent annihilation that supremacists promote?

We have one supremacist promoting the ethnic cleansing of non-Jews. This is insane.

Israel needs to be spiritually blessed by God first by confessing Christ before they can be a blessing to others.
So far no one has refuted the blatant misuse of Gen 12:3 by Judaizer Supremacists. My assessment holds true.

Back
Top Bottom