Deep Investigator

mikesw

Hi,
I'm still checking out the type of discussions going on here. I have much to share on Galatians and Romans in the way of deeper analysis of the contexts or issues being addressed in the letters. Additional interests include the parables of the mysteries in Matthew 13 and generally trying to guide the Christian world to better ways to examine scripture. My efforts have been going on for 18 years without getting very far. I'm currently trying some videos on youtube -- partly with short videos to both practice my skills and to draw people to longer discussions.
I also made a list of 50+ questions to ask when trying to figure out Revelation 20. Also, I have made a survey to ask people their interests and habits when reading scripture. No takers on it yet. That might be interesting for others to set up too. It would not be a broad spectrum of people answering the survey --mostly people already doing a bit of studying.

Blessings all.

mike

I also wanted to check where posts about Romans and Galatians might be done. I did not see topic groups down to that level.

Mike we general areas for discussions under theology if you want to post topics there or the Bible forum you can start one on a specific epistle or gospel

I would also be interested in checking out your YouTube. You can link it here or PM me whichever you are comfortable with Mike.

youtube.com/@thebibledialogues

I didn't post it earlier because forums don't always like people doing that. I have done different forums over the years but few actually have people wanting to discuss bible passages.

youtube.com/@thebibledialogues

I didn't post it earlier because forums don't always like people doing that. I have done different forums over the years but few actually have people wanting to discuss bible passages.
You will find out we are not like most forums and there are many liberties here :)

Welcome to The Forum Mike. Galatians and Romans are my two favorite books in the Bible. Galatians was the first book that I studied in detail. All set something up under the section "Bible". One for each book.

It's all set up there are two different subcategories under the main category of "the Bible" You can make all the threads that you like.

You will find out we are not like most forums and there are many liberties here :)
There is one forum I apparently offended and I'm not aware of why. I thought I was joining for the first time last year. They ended up rejecting me but they let me in momentarily before shutting me out again. It could be on something eschatological.

Back
Top Bottom