30 Days of Prayer

Jeff

Day 1 Guidance

God, You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. You know the future as well as the past. you alone, Lord, know the way I should take and the directions I should make.

You have told me to trust in you with all of my heart. Without leaning on my own understanding and to acknowledge you in all my ways that you may direct my paths. Lord, I lay hold of your guidance today and always.

Psalm 73 says: "You will guide me with your console, And afterwards receive me to glory."

Take away my fear of tomorrow and give me confidence for today. grant me wisdom to make decisions that reflect your plans for me. Not my will, but yours, be done, not my race, but yours, be won.

Like a shepherd, you will lead me in paths of righteousness. I will thank you and praise you forever.

In Jesus name... Amen.

Guidance Scripture References

A man’s mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure. Proverbs16:9

For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. Ps 91:11–12

For You, O Lord, are my Lamp; the Lord lightens my darkness. 2 Samuel 22:29

Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.
Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long Ps 25:4–5

Teach me, and I will hold my peace; and cause me to understand wherein I have erred. Job 6:24

Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened

Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.
For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened
Matthew 7:7–8

8 I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. Ps 32:8.

Dr. Jack Graham

Back
Top Bottom