Who Are These People?

jeremiah1five

First, you have believers who are obedient to God and His Torah:

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev. 22:14.

Then these people:

15 For without (the city) are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev. 22:15.

Obviously, they are those that do not obey God and obey His Torah. Being called "dogs" means they are Gentiles.

Who are these sinners?

Weather good or bad They are God's creation. Some choose to walk in the light, Some like to be in the Darkness. I would guess being the darkness is easier to Do Your Dirty Deeds. In the light things are exposed.

Jesus said, "if you love me, you will obey me."
Jesus taught His people the Law. Jesus commanded obedience to the Law.
Those that claim it is "abolished" or "ended" is to show hatred towards God, His Law, and His Christ.

You show your hatred to Hebrews 8:13.

Thanks for making that easy for me.

You show your hatred to Hebrews 8:13.

Thanks for making that easy for me.
No, not hatred. I love God's Word and accept Genesis to Revelation, even God's command to obey His Torah.
That's all I've said.
So, how can you say I hate Hebrews 8:13.
If Gentiles want to disobey God and His Torah and His Christ that's on them and you. I don't have a misunderstanding of Hebrews 8:13 or the Scripture overall.
You do, and others who believe as you do which means mostly 99% Gentiles.
They disobey God, His Torah, and His Christ to their own peril.
Me? I'm good.

Because it teaches all the laws of the Old Covenant have been made obsolete.
Is that why Jesus mandates in prophecy the building of the Third Jewish Temple and restoration of the sacrifices? Not only that there will be sacrifices according to the Torah in and during the Millennium.
Jesus doesn't care what Gentiles say about His torah being obsolete.
Jesus knows His Word is eternal and with regard to the covenants the Torah is a necessary element towards Israel's redemption.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Mt 5:19.

This isn't for you. Jesus said this to the Jews He came to teach in the ways of God's Torah.
But the Torah will be used to judge all mankind. I suppose Jesus will take His eternal Torah out of mothballs.
Do you suppose He'd have to ask Gentiles to un-obsolete His Torah?

Back
Top Bottom