When It Can't Be True!

Rockson

You ever have a dream that it dawns on you when you're in it....it just CAN'T be true? That it just can't be real? I have such once in a while...my wife had one.....our cat Lily in her dream went wandering off and couldn't find her....I told her that should have told you right then and there this can't be real! Lily NEVER leaves her side, hahaha NEVER. She sits on her lap in real life when she's sitting on the couch all the time....and at bed time ALL the time....hahah...never apart. We joke about it and say they're joined at the hip.

This made me think of the scripture in which Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you...." Heb 13:5 and that he is a friend which stays closer then a brother. Prob 18:24 That's what Jesus is to us and the Father and the Holy Spirit! They are with us whether we feel like they are not in our tough days or when our day might even feel like he's a million miles away! HE 'S NOT. Believe that, trust that! He even said I told you that I would never leave you or forsake you so that you can do something.....and what's that? That you may BOLDY say the Lord is my helper! Heb 13:5

Back to dreams. I had a know it's a dream one time, if you get my meaning. I had a dream I was working in the car industry plant I worked in for over 30 years. So....I was working away on the line and it dawned on me....HOLD IT....this can't be real! It's not possible for I know I retired a few years back! Then I got to thinking....to do an experiment. I decided I was going to walk up to one of the cars (working on) and run my hand along side the door. Would I actually be able to feel it? I moved my hand along side of it. Yes I felt it and the curvature of the door and I'll tell you it was solid. I thought interesting BUT...no matter what I'm feeling it's NOT real! It's not real simply because it's NOT ! LOL...I woke up and discovered I was RIGHT.

My point? Here's something we need to wake up to and never forget. Everything about you, you may feel it's a solid and substantial fact that God isn't with you. That God doesn't love you. That God is really indifferent and uncaring. Nope, nope, nope that's not a reality no matter WHAT you're feeling. Such things you might conclude that way ....ARE NOT REAL. When you don't believe God is with you that's when you better believe he is. Why you begin to question whether God loves you that's when you get bold and rejoice that he does! He is easily touched with the feeling of our infirmities Heb 4:15 and when the devil say he's not we call him a liar. We trust in the Lord with all of our hearts and lean not to our own understanding. Prov 3: 5,6

Back
Top Bottom