Totally Off-Topic, but IMO very interesting.

The Rogue Tomato

Tucker Carlson did an interview with Putin. In the interview Putin claimed that neo-Nazis are largely responsible for the war, having attacked the Donbas region. I've seen pictures of the neo-Nazis in Ukraine, so I know for a fact they are there. In fact, there are pictures of John McCain with the neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

But I wasn't aware that Russians regularly taunt the Ukrainians about it on shortwave radio. I'm a ham radio guy, and I tuned around a few frequencies, ex. 7.115 mHz and heard for myself Russians taunting Ukrainians on shortwave radio, yelling "Seig Heil! Seig Heil! Seig Heil! eins zwei drei!!" I don't know Russian, but it's pretty clear they're cussing at Ukrainians on the air, too.

Zelensky is (I've heard) Jewish, but he seems to back the neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Worse, this means we, the USA, are giving billions to support neo-Nazis. Don't misunderstand. I'm not pro-Putin. I don't think we should be involved in their war on either side. But I found this to be interesting.

Nationalism with anti-foreigner sentiment is a common tendency in many european countries when the economy is bad. Since Ukraine is more like Europe than Russia, it makes sense if it's true.

but it's so far away, so much room for subterfuge.

Nationalism with anti-foreigner sentiment is a common tendency in many european countries when the economy is bad. Since Ukraine is more like Europe than Russia, it makes sense if it's true.

but it's so far away, so much room for subterfuge.

I think eastern Ukraine is mostly Russian, though. That's no excuse for Russia starting war against Ukraine, but I could see where it would have been a better idea to negotiate a peace deal where that particular region goes back to Russia. Putin claims they were making a peace deal, but Johnson (UK) squashed it.

I think eastern Ukraine is mostly Russian, though. That's no excuse for Russia starting war against Ukraine, but I could see where it would have been a better idea to negotiate a peace deal where that particular region goes back to Russia. Putin claims they were making a peace deal, but Johnson (UK) squashed it.
If Ukraine wasn't Europe adjacent, no one would intervene, just look what happened to Georgia.

Tucker Carlson did an interview with Putin. In the interview Putin claimed that neo-Nazis are largely responsible for the war, having attacked the Donbas region. I've seen pictures of the neo-Nazis in Ukraine, so I know for a fact they are there. In fact, there are pictures of John McCain with the neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

But I wasn't aware that Russians regularly taunt the Ukrainians about it on shortwave radio. I'm a ham radio guy, and I tuned around a few frequencies, ex. 7.115 mHz and heard for myself Russians taunting Ukrainians on shortwave radio, yelling "Seig Heil! Seig Heil! Seig Heil! eins zwei drei!!" I don't know Russian, but it's pretty clear they're cussing at Ukrainians on the air, too.

Zelensky is (I've heard) Jewish, but he seems to back the neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Worse, this means we, the USA, are giving billions to support neo-Nazis. Don't misunderstand. I'm not pro-Putin. I don't think we should be involved in their war on either side. But I found this to be interesting.
President Putin was given the opportunity to present his case and he did an excellent work of it.
His history was spot on.
Many times, he said, "I'm willing to talk."
Sadly, the Biden Administration are looking for an opportunity to hurt this man and his country. Biden and the Libs want war. Even some Republicans desire it, whether with Iran or continued proxy war against Russia.

I remember the breakup of the Soviet Union. Through the years president after president have broken their promises to his country. If Reagan were president today Russia would be a keen ally and we would have accomplished much, and together we would have resolved a great deal of conflict around the world.
Putin came across as sincere, intelligent, and seriously only trying to protect his country from the encroachment of NATO close to his border. The west needs to treat this man and his people better than what history has proven.
God has this man where he stands and if true, then he will not lose.

Back
Top Bottom