The Spirit of Jezebel

Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

🤬 .......... View attachment 555

10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD;
Neither be dismayed, O Israel:
For, lo, I will save thee from afar,
And thy seed from the land of their captivity;
And Jacob shall return,
And shall be in rest, and be quiet,
And none shall make him afraid.
11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee:
Though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee,
Yet will I not make a full end of thee:
But I will correct thee in measure,
And will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Jer. 30:10–11.

10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations,
And declare it in the isles afar off, and say,
He that scattered Israel will gather him,
And keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
11 For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob,
And ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion,
And shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD,
For wheat, and for wine, and for oil,
And for the young of the flock and of the herd:
And their soul shall be as a watered garden;
And they shall not sorrow any more at all.
13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance,
Both young men and old together:
For I will turn their mourning into joy,
And will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness,
And my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.
Jer. 31:10–14.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
fI will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jer. 31:31–34.

He will remember their sin NO MORE!

Halellu-JAH!

God Restores!

For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jer. 31:31–34.
Yes based on, Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

now..... (smile), ...... Who is the LORD in NAME? .. 101G hope U don't say Jehovah, or Yahweh ....... 😤 now what is the "LORD" name? Hebrew or English..... Oh Dear. 🥵 Yikes!........

101G.

Yes based on, Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

now..... (smile), ...... Who is the LORD in NAME? .. 101G hope U don't say Jehovah, or Yahweh ....... 😤 now what is the "LORD" name? Hebrew or English..... Oh Dear. 🥵 Yikes!........

101G.
First, now pay attention. It's not free. You gotta exert some thinking to understand my reply.

Second, the terminology of "call upon the Lord" means 'worship' and as you may know the unsaved, unbeliever cannot worship the Lord as they do not have the anointing in which to stand before the King. So, these that "call upon the Lord" is Israel who are in covenant with God and saved.

Third, Joel is writing to Hebrews/Jews. It is THEY who are the "whosoever."

And fourth, the "remnant" is those small group of Jews that returned to the Promised Land while the majority - about 90% - of Jews remained in Assyria and Babylon and Gentile lands in-between.

Get it? Got it?

Good?

There. Now you learned something.

Second, the terminology of "call upon the Lord" means 'worship'
first ERROR, calling upon the name of the Lord is to recognize the level of authority and power. which means one must first BELIEVE? supportive scripture, Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"

understand, call on is the Greek word,
G1941 ἐπικαλέομαι epikaleomai (e-piy-ka-le'-o-mai) v.
1. to entitle.
2. (by implication) to invoke (for aid, worship, testimony, decision, etc.).
[middle voice from G1909 and G2564]
KJV: appeal (unto), call (on, upon), surname
Root(s): G1909, G2564

worship is not an entitlement, but a REQUIREMENT.... lol, lol, lol, Oh my... how ignorant can one be. the only entitlement, or the legal RIGHT a sinner has with God is to "BELIEVE" to be SAVED. and as Romans points out, "and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"

this is why so many are still lost in the wilderness. yes, the church that is in the wilderness.
and as you may know the unsaved, unbeliever cannot worship the Lord as they do not have the anointing in which to stand before the King. So, these that "call upon the Lord" is Israel who are in covenant with God and saved.
a covenant do not save you, especially when you have broken it.... (smile), lol, Oh dear. and your THIRD ERROR. unbelievers can worship God. as a matter of Fact God can allow the Rock cry out and worship him. are rocks unbelievers, or believers... (smile).
And fourth, the "remnant" is those small group of Jews that returned to the Promised Land while the majority - about 90% - of Jews remained in Assyria and Babylon and Gentile lands in-between.
Fourth ERROR, the "remnant" yes a small group, and it's not just Israel. listen and learn, Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." question time, is the Lord still calling people unto himself today? YES, so the remnant is still coming, and it's not all Jews.... (smile), .. :ROFLMAO: YIKES!

NOW as for ISRAEL, Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" say what? LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, and please don't try to use this, Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in." Romans 11:26 "And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:" Romans 11:27 "For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED? not EVERY but all who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus. for, Romans 9:7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." (see that ALL there in the verse... (smile), now let's see those "ALL). Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."
SAY WHAT? all who are of the Flesh.... those who walk after the flesh are not God children,,,, (smile). those of the PROMISE is, and what did the Apostle Peter preached on Pentecost? listen, Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." so what Children, and you? Romans 9:7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God". Cough, Cough, Cough. :whistle: fleshly Israel ......... out the back door.

Now what about that Name of God? ...... (smile).

101G.

first ERROR, calling upon the name of the Lord is to recognize the level of authority and power. which means one must first BELIEVE? supportive scripture, Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"

understand, call on is the Greek word,
G1941 ἐπικαλέομαι epikaleomai (e-piy-ka-le'-o-mai) v.
1. to entitle.
2. (by implication) to invoke (for aid, worship, testimony, decision, etc.).
[middle voice from G1909 and G2564]
KJV: appeal (unto), call (on, upon), surname
Root(s): G1909, G2564

worship is not an entitlement, but a REQUIREMENT.... lol, lol, lol, Oh my... how ignorant can one be. the only entitlement, or the legal RIGHT a sinner has with God is to "BELIEVE" to be SAVED. and as Romans points out, "and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"

this is why so many are still lost in the wilderness. yes, the church that is in the wilderness.

a covenant do not save you, especially when you have broken it.... (smile), lol, Oh dear. and your THIRD ERROR. unbelievers can worship God. as a matter of Fact God can allow the Rock cry out and worship him. are rocks unbelievers, or believers... (smile).

Fourth ERROR, the "remnant" yes a small group, and it's not just Israel. listen and learn, Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." question time, is the Lord still calling people unto himself today? YES, so the remnant is still coming, and it's not all Jews.... (smile), .. :ROFLMAO: YIKES!

NOW as for ISRAEL, Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" say what? LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, and please don't try to use this, Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in." Romans 11:26 "And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:" Romans 11:27 "For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED? not EVERY but all who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus. for, Romans 9:7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." (see that ALL there in the verse... (smile), now let's see those "ALL). Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."
SAY WHAT? all who are of the Flesh.... those who walk after the flesh are not God children,,,, (smile). those of the PROMISE is, and what did the Apostle Peter preached on Pentecost? listen, Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." so what Children, and you? Romans 9:7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called." Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God". Cough, Cough, Cough. :whistle: fleshly Israel ......... out the back door.

Now what about that Name of God? ...... (smile).

101G.
Thumbs Up Female.jpg

Back
Top Bottom