The Last Pope

The Rogue Tomato

According to the messages of Fatima (which I give no weight of authority, myself), the last pope will be the Antichrist, or partner to the Antichrist.

Although I don't believe in the divine inspiration of Fatima, I do find it interesting that if the last pope is the man of sin, going into the temple and proclaiming himself to be God, could that mean the Vatican is the temple, and not a temple in Jerusalem?

Interested in your opinions.

According to the messages of Fatima (which I give no weight of authority, myself), the last pope will be the Antichrist, or partner to the Antichrist.

Although I don't believe in the divine inspiration of Fatima, I do find it interesting that if the last pope is the man of sin, going into the temple and proclaiming himself to be God, could that mean the Vatican is the temple, and not a temple in Jerusalem?

Interested in your opinions.
Well RT you said you don't give Fatima any weight of authority but then you turn around and act as if you do.

Addressing the OP, how can there be a Last Pope when there was never a First pope? ....... NOT ACCORDING TO GOD.

101G.

Well RT you said you don't give Fatima any weight of authority but then you turn around and act as if you do.

Wrong. If it was Charlie Schmedlap instead of Fatima who had mentioned the idea of the temple where the antichrist claims to be God being the Vatican, I would find that interesting. It wasn't the source, it was the idea. I'm not convinced it's a good idea, but I found it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom