Star Wars v Disney Star Hers

Wrangler

I cannot express how important of a cultural icon Star Wars was for me, having read 28 books. When George Lucas sold the rights to Disney, I expected the many outstanding novel trilogies to be put on screen. Just to list a few:
  • Battle Between Vader & 3rd Most Powerful Being in Galaxy (From Black Sun Syndicate)
  • Heir to the Empire (Thrawn)
  • The Yuuzhan Vong War (1 trillion souls killed)
  • Leia's Children: Anakin, and twins (Jacen & Janeia) who fight duel with each other to death
  • Leia: From New Republic Chancellor to Jedi Master
    • As a Jedi, she saved billions of lives - more than Luke - by acting as a peace maker, stopping and preventing global war on at least a dozen planets.
    • Her ability to discern intent was even greater than Luke's, allowing her to get to the root cause and sinister forces behind the conflcit.
  • Mara Jade: From Sith Alcolyte to Luke's Wife & Jedi Master
  • Asaj Ventress: From Sith Alcolyte to loving and sacrificing her life to save Jedi Master Quinlan Vos
NOTE: The last 3 trilogy subjects are about heroines, great female character arcs. I submit the novels regarding Leia make her the greatet heroine in all of human literature!

Sadly, Disney Star Hers was taken over by sexist Kathleen Kennedy. She threw all these great stories away to advance her "The Force is female" agenda. "Ahsoka" won an award by a sexist group for sexist movies. The story line of almost all of Social Justice Warrior Disney Star Hers products is that men are morally bad and incompetent and women are morally good and competent.

Overlooking the political agenda contained, the stories are horrible, ratings are in free fall, Disney stock is plummeting and all this is a sign of a society in moral decline. These vids expand artfully on how horrible Social Justice Warrior Disney Star Hers products are. What a shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaNk7SnmcRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgErWIJ7HY

Last edited:
The prequels were George's morality play describing how insidious corruption decays society. I had a great time working on those films at ILM. Truly the wild west days of CG effects

Fans are now tending to use the term ‘Disney Star Wars’ to differentiate from the fiction created by George Lucas.

You worked at ILM?
Yes I did. I wrote the first previsualization software for ILM. Personally used by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Trivia: Spielberg planned out the final battle between Anakin and Kenobi in Episode III - using my software. I also did the cloth simulations for Jar Jar Binks and the muscle simulations for the arena creatures in Episode II.

Yes I did. I wrote the first previsualization software for ILM. Personally used by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Trivia: Spielberg planned out the final battle between Anakin and Kenobi in Episode III - using my software. I also did the cloth simulations for Jar Jar Binks and the muscle simulations for the arena creatures in Episode II.
That’s awesome brother

Another artistic vid critiquing the horrible evolution of a beloved universe. Ripping off CS Lewis, ripping off JRR Tolkien, ripping off OT, Zombie Clone Troppers?!, etc.

So is this true?

https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/sanctuary.661/post-27328

THE RETURN OF GEORGE LUCAS

ROMANS 12:19 TLB
Dear friends, never avenge yourselves. Leave that to God, for he has said that he will repay those who deserve it.

The third movie in the Star Wars series was originally titled Revenge of the Jedi. Several months prior to the release of the film, many promotional materials were sent to movie theaters and chains across the country.

Then someone suggested to director George Lucas that if the Jedi knights were indeed agents of goodness and peace, they would not be motivated by revenge. Lucas thought about it, then agreed. Even though a title change would mean a substantial cost in redesigning film titles and replacing promotional materials, Lucas retitled the film Return of the Jedi.

In our culture, vengeance is not an uncommon concept. When someone does us wrong, our immediate reaction is to want to get back at them. If we are to be Christlike, though, we must give up our vengefulness.

David Jeremiah, Sanctuary: Finding Moments of Refuge in the Presence of God

The prequels were George's morality play describing how insidious corruption decays society. I had a great time working on those films at ILM. Truly the wild west days of CG effects
Wow that's interesting. So you were a part of Industrial Light Magic during that era and worked on the SW films. I know among Christians they had reservations about the Force idea and I get that but I always thought the theme of Star Wars could be used like Paul the Apostle compared the entertainment industry of his day, when he said, "As your poets have said..." Used something of the culture they were into to show there's some aspects similar of how the gospel is.

I do think ILM was a real revolution in how movies were done. Thought after a while special effects became the movie and the great story lines didn't seem to match up. I've never watched too many of the ones done in recent years and Mark Hamill was right being disillusioned with how they ended Luke's Skywalker's great hero reputation.

Sadly, Disney Star Hers was taken over by sexist Kathleen Kennedy. She threw all these great stories away to advance her "The Force is female" agenda. "Ahsoka" won an award by a sexist group for sexist movies. The story line of almost all of Social Justice Warrior Disney Star Hers products is that men are morally bad and incompetent and women are morally good and competent.
Yeah well I guess SW looks like the perfect vehicle to get involved in social engineering.
Overlooking the political agenda contained, the stories are horrible, ratings are in free fall, Disney stock is plummeting and all this is a sign of a society in moral decline. These vids expand artfully on how horrible Social Justice Warrior Disney Star Hers products are. What a shame!
Many great ships on the sea have sunk eventually. Star Wars was fun. Once Upon A Time that is.

Back
Top Bottom