Leave Darkness = Enter Light

Behold

Reader.

The Born again exist in God's Eternal Life.

1.) "Passed from DEATH..........to LIFE">.

This is... Adam's fall is the spiritual death of us all........yet, this DEATH, is not the death of our spirit, its the continuing separation of our spirit from God who is Eternal LIFE and Light.

So, the context is.... Spiritual Death, is the absence of God's LIFE.........or Eternal life.

Unbelievers dont have this life in them.... and that is why Jesus told US......"You must be BORN Again"...

The GOSPEL is LIGHT that shines into the inner darkness of a Person, and reveals the Light for Life, who is Jesus The Messiah.

Satan tries to keep this Light of Revelation, out of the unbeliever, by mind blindness.."Lest the Light of the Gospel of Grace of God should SHINE into them"...and they become En-LIGHTENED... or , be filled with INNER LIGHT.

But here again......all of that is very specific, as everyone's spirit is going to live forever.. .but not everyone's Spirit, has been born again INTO GOD, by the Holy Spirit, so that the born again spirit is forever now become = in Spiritual UNION, with God's Spirit.

"God is A Spirit".
"Jesus is THAT Spirit".
God and Christ can give you the Spirit, and the Anointing of the Spirit.
God breathed the Spirit into Adam, and Jesus breathed on the 11 Apostles and said...."receive you the Holy Spirit".

Only GOD can do that....

Jesus said.. "I have come to give you LIFE< and that more Abundantly".

How?

Jesus said...>"ALL, (not just the predestined elect as Calvin's LIE teaches)...but '"""ALL who BELIEVE in ME, ... I give unto you Eternal Life, and you shall never go to Hell (Perish)>

2.) Why can Jesus do that?

Because, Jesus is (KJV) 1 Timothy 3:16 "'"God manifested in the Flesh"".. Jesus is.. """And the Word was God,= and the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us".. "And we beheld His GLORY"...

And.. "Jesus is the Way.. .the Truth, and THE LIFE">....= Eternal Life.

Jesus said that they would not come to have "that they might have LIFE">..

Reader, if you are born again, you have that LIFE< because you are "In Christ", .. "One with God" and they are the Kingdom of God.. they are Eternal LIFE.

3.) So, when we read that the born are "Translated from Darkness to ... LIGHT">.. we understand that this is the born again spirit that is leaving the Darkness of Satanic unbelief, by being born again by a NEW Spiritual Father who "exists IN LIGHT".

"God exists in LIGHT".
"Jesus is the LIGHT of the World".
The born again, are become "Children of the LIGHT".

In the beginning was the first day, a day in which there was only light and darkness. This day is foundational for all the days to come. However, the next 6 days of God's creative process, are more than simply darkness and light.

Something to keep in mind.

In the beginning was the first day, a day in which there was only light and darkness. This day is foundational for all the days to come. However, the next 6 days of God's creative process, are more than simply darkness and light.

Something to keep in mind.

..You forgot to bring your KISS ARMY T-Shirt this time, @Frank Russell .

You must still be into ZIGGY & The Spiders from Mars.. ????

I will say this, by way of compliment. to you.
I like your Name.
Its a very professional sounding Name.
My Compliments to your Mother.

Also, Reader....Have you met this forum member "Episkopos"?
He is one clever devil, ...
His Theology is Mormon + Calvin + "Magic Mushrooms" + Sci-Fi + Self Delusion..... and he's one of the most polished deceivers ive ever met on a Forum.
Another is "Gideon".

So, Reader, remember those 2 names ...

The one good thing i can state about Episkops, is that Hes a very good musician.
And so am I, so, i can relate to his musical skill and appreciate it.
But it that one ever shows up here......and maybe He has... then be really careful, as he can lead you right into a Cult mindset and lock you down and throw away the Key.

He loves to rant about this "Higher Walk in Zion"... so, ... if that "PHRASE" shows up here, and the person is using it a lot in their THREADS, then that's Him.
However, He'll probably just show up here with his Videos that deny the Cross.

Just remember i told you.

=========================================================================

So... Listen Reader

The Thread is not about the pre-incarnate Jesus, who "was God", John 1, and Created the World in John 1:10, and upholds all things, even now....Colossians 1:16.

Maybe i'll write that Tread for @Frank Russell .
Could be.

This Thread, however, is dealing with the subject of entering into The Spirit of God.
As this is to be : Born again..

Here is a mystery for you to try to figure out..

If you become one with God, in Christ, you have entered into the Kingdom of God, as they are the KOG.

Everyone here, who is actually born again... and not just water baptized into a cult and emerged dripping or sprinkled and still religious but lost.... has become a "Child of THE Light".

And THAT Light, is God's eternal Life, who is Jesus.

Jesus is THE Redemption.
Jesus is THe Resurrection
Jesus is THE Truth
Jesus is SALVATION
Jesus is The NEW Covenant
Jesus is God's Grace

Now, all of this, is mystical, spiritual, and unnatural.
And to understand it, can't be done by the natural mind, as the """ natural mind does not receive the things of God, as they are SPIRITUALLY Discerned".
So, if you are reading my Threads that i post on Forums, then you can't receive what im teaching if you are not born again, or if you are born again but are "Fallen from Grace".
As both the unbeliever and the born again who is deceived and "Fallen from Grace" can not hear Spiritually, because they only think carnally.
That's a fact.
"And the carnal mind is enmity against God".

And that is why you find Fake Christians infecting forums with Calvinism, and Their Gospel of Commandment Keeping and their Gospel of Law Keeping and their Gospel of self effort and enduring to the end.

See all that?
Its the same thing.. its Cross Denying Legalism, and its the carnal mind, and "the carnal mind is enmity against God".

And one more thing about that fact.
The reason that there are so many denominations ... about 45,000 worldwide, who are supposedly "Christian" is because they are created by someone who was hyper-religious and studied the Bible with the "wrong mind", and connected a lot of crazy theological dots.

Someone like John Calvin, for example.

So, Reader, learn one thing..

CHRISTianity, is SPIRITUAL.

"God is A Spirit".

"Jesus is THAT Spirit"

CHRISTians are born again Spiritually.

The Bible is a Spiritual LIGHT that speaks by revelation knowledge using text, and you can't read it to understand it.
You have to spiritually Discern it.

Let me show you what i mean,

A verse says that Noah and family were "saved by water".
So, a person who is religious but lost teaches..."Water saves".

Yet a person with a IQ of 57, and a 4yr old who can read, can understand that the Water that was killing everything outside of the ARK, would have killed NOAH and Family and all those pets, had they gotten in the WATER.
God told NOAH to build the ARK, because the WATER was coming to JUDGE and DROWN..

Yet the NT verse says... "Noah was Saved by Water".

So, see what im telling you?
You can't just read the bible, as if its a Dictionary or a Encyclopedia.

Last edited:
..You forgot to bring your KISS ARMY T-Shirt this time, @Frank Russell .

You must still be into ZIGGY & The Spiders from Mars.. ????

I will say this, by way of compliment. to you.
I like your Name.
Its a very professional sounding Name.
My Compliments to your Mother.

Also, Reader....Have you met this forum member "Episkopos"?
He is one clever devil, ...
His Theology is Mormon + Calvin + "Magic Mushrooms" + Sci-Fi + Self Delusion..... and he's one of the most polished deceivers ive ever met on a Forum.
Another is "Gideon".

So, Reader, remember those 2 names ...

The one good thing i can state about Episkops, is that Hes a very good musician.
And so am I, so, i can relate to his musical skill and appreciate it.
But it that one ever shows up here......and maybe He has... then be really careful, as he can lead you right into a Cult mindset and lock you down and throw away the Key.

He loves to rant about this "Higher Walk in Zion"... so, ... if that "PHRASE" shows up here, and the person is using it a lot in their THREADS, then that's Him.
However, He'll probably just show up here with his Videos that deny the Cross.

Just remember i told you.

=========================================================================

So... Listen Reader

The Thread is not about the pre-incarnate Jesus, who "was God", John 1, and Created the World in John 1:10, and upholds all things, even now....Colossians 1:16.

Maybe i'll write that Tread for @Frank Russell .
Could be.

This Thread, however, is dealing with the subject of entering into The Spirit of God.
As this is to be : Born again..

Here is a mystery for you to try to figure out..

If you become one with God, in Christ, you have entered into the Kingdom of God, as they are the KOG.

Everyone here, who is actually born again... and not just water baptized into a cult and emerged dripping or sprinkled and still religious but lost.... has become a "Child of THE Light".

And THAT Light, is God's eternal Life, who is Jesus.

Jesus is THE Redemption.
Jesus is THe Resurrection
Jesus is THE Truth
Jesus is SALVATION
Jesus is The NEW Covenant
Jesus is God's Grace

Now, all of this, is mystical, spiritual, and unnatural.
And to understand it, can't be done by the natural mind, as the """ natural mind does not receive the things of God, as they are SPIRITUALLY Discerned".
So, if you are reading my Threads that i post on Forums, then you can't receive what im teaching if you are not born again, or if you are born again but are "Fallen from Grace".
As both the unbeliever and the born again who is deceived and "Fallen from Grace" can not hear Spiritually, because they only think carnally.
That's a fact.
"And the carnal mind is enmity against God".

And that is why you find Fake Christians infecting forums with Calvinism, and Their Gospel of Commandment Keeping and their Gospel of Law Keeping and their Gospel of self effort and enduring to the end.

See all that?
Its the same thing.. its Cross Denying Legalism, and its the carnal mind, and "the carnal mind is enmity against God".

And one more thing about that fact.
The reason that there are so many denominations ... about 45,000 worldwide, who are supposedly "Christian" is because they are created by someone who was hyper-religious and studied the Bible with the "wrong mind", and connected a lot of crazy theological dots.

Someone like John Calvin, for example.

So, Reader, learn one thing..

CHRISTianity, is SPIRITUAL.

"God is A Spirit".

"Jesus is THAT Spirit"

CHRISTians are born again Spiritually.

The Bible is a Spiritual LIGHT that speaks by revelation knowledge using text, and you can't read it to understand it.
You have to spiritually Discern it.

Let me show you what i mean,

A verse says that Noah and family were "saved by water".
So, a person who is religious but lost teaches..."Water saves".

Yet a person with a IQ of 57, and a 4yr old who can read, can understand that the Water that was killing everything outside of the ARK, would have killed NOAH and Family and all those pets, had they gotten in the WATER.
God told NOAH to build the ARK, because the WATER was coming to JUDGE and DROWN..

Yet the NT verse says... "Noah was Saved by Water".

So, see what im telling you?
You can't just read the bible, as if its a Dictionary or a Encyclopedia.
I invited eposkoos over here a while ago. He won’t show up here as he has a small following over at the other place. But I would welcome him here.

I recall in the proverbs, it is said that a fool is known by many words.

Therefore, if you wish to leave the darkness and enter the light .. write shorter posts.

Back
Top Bottom