Infant Baptism and "Relics"

Behold

From Genesis to Revelation (In a Bible), there is not a single case.........of an "infant, (baby)" being water baptized.

John the Baptist, didnt do it.
Jesus The Christ didnt do it.
Neither Paul, nor Peter, nor any Apostle or any person listed in the entire bible, "baptized infants".

Not once = .. not Ever... = NEVER.

Yet, "the Cult of the virgin" says, its to be done, its "church tradition"., and if its not in a bible, well... who needs a bible when you have a Pope and "church fathers", and "Tradition".

And Here.... is a CATHOLIC Tradition, that (probably)... no Protestant knows anything about, and i'll share it..

A.) "The Cult of the Virgin", is into "RELICS".. They love antiquity related to past Saints, and so forth.

How much do they love gathering "relics'?
This "Cult of the Virgin" will exhume (dig up) a dead Christian, whom they defined as a canonized "SAINT".., and they will have a surgeon take parts of the body, as "relics". to collect., like you would collect stamps or coins.
This "cult of the Virgin" collects human parts...as found "inside the body".. or "pieces of the dead SAINT's thigh"... They will takes parts of the Body of a Saint they "dug up", and sometimes "dug up" a few times, and get some pieces of their body, that they want to keep...

They call these : "RELICS".
Im assuming the more famous body parts that have been removed from the more famous Catholic Saints, are in "The Vatican".

I call that situation..., = perverted demonic behavior,.... pretending to be "of God".

Can you imagine Jesus The Christ cutting off a part of some Apostle's dead body, to collect it?

So, WELCOME to "the cult of the Virgin".

Isn't it amazing,??? and not in a good way....

Yet, "the Cult of the virgin" says, its to be done, its "church tradition"., and if its not in a bible, well... who needs a bible when you have a Pope and "church fathers", and "Tradition".
It's the Roman Catholic "SOLUTION" for the non-existent problem of "Original SIN", and also makes the Baby part of the Church.

I was pedobaptized (like any self-respecting ITALIAN Baby generally was - got the photos to prove it). But then baptized FOR REAL 20 years later when I was Born Again of the Holy Spirit, and became a Christian. So - I suspect that I'm on the rolls somewhere as a Roman Catholic. Oh Well!!!!
"The Cult of the Virgin", is into "RELICS".. They love antiquity related to past Saints, and so forth.
It's been observed that there's enough Wood from the "Genuine Cross" of Jesus to build a small house.

The really Spooky ones are decayed body parts in golden window boxes that Catholic victims worship!!! Of course they claim NOT to worship 'em, but they do nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom