For the One who wants to come back to God, or has recently.

Behold

Just some free and friendly advice, for anyone who has be away from God and want to come back, or has recently come back.

I know what you are feeling. You are feeling guilty and perhaps scared. And it could be that you are now going to try too hard, as you way of showing God how sorry you are.

So, Stop.

STOP.... and read my post..

Im assuming you are born again.. that you are a Real Christian...

So, in that case, let me assure you that when you were backslidden, God didnt go anywhere.
He was always right there with you, in you, and on your side.

Now.....Here is a basic principle to understand, regarding God's love for you.

God's love is UNCONDITIONAL........ He loves you the same way, always.

And Here is the most important thing you will discover about God's Peace.

God is always at peace with you.....He is ALWAYS at peace with you, for the exact and very same reason that He saved you to begin with...

A.) The Cross of Christ.

See that? That is why God is always at peace with you @desertlily .

And.....The wonder of God's Love and God's Peace, is that we have it at all times, and never does it depend on our behavior or our "trying to do" for God.

Now WE can feel a lack of peace, or a certain unrest,...... but God does not feel that at any time, when He thinks about His Children.

The Bible says that "God sings over us"..........He SINGS over us, as His love is so great for us,...

I'll post a video, about that song...for you down below.

Listen,
God always loves you unconditionally, and God is always kept at peace with you, because of the Cross of Christ, which is the reason He was able to receive you as His own, to begin with...

So, you go right ahead and "sell out to God" and "give God your life"....but do this, knowing that God is your Father, no matter what... and then "give Him everything".. . so that....you are not putting yourself under a bondage that will become a chain.

We serve God because God loves us and Gave us His SON.
We are to not try to serve God because we need to perform to be accepted by Him, as when you do that, you will not be able to sustain it, because the foundation of the commitment is wrong.

And you know what?

God is singing over you right now , as He's singing over all of His Children.

God bless you,.
-

Back
Top Bottom